• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Chrono, are you saving 10k lapis in case the triple rainbow bundle does come? Would you even consider it, or feel like it's cheating? :p
I was, but then Noctis hit. :(

Honestly, unless they're guaranteed 5* base, I probably wouldn't even bother. My luck is horrible, I need that guarantee.

tuffymon

I was, but then Noctis hit. :(

Honestly, unless they're guaranteed 5* base, I probably wouldn't even bother. My luck is horrible, I need that guarantee.

I can't imagine for that price that you'd get three 5* bases... maybe one. I hope it does the pull animation so you can at least see the pretty rainbow crystal, and not just randomly sent to your mailbox or something... Guess we'll find out in the next few weeks...

chrono01

I can't imagine for that price that you'd get three 5* bases... maybe one. I hope it does the pull animation so you can at least see the pretty rainbow crystal, and not just randomly sent to your mailbox or something... Guess we'll find out in the next few weeks...
Yeah, I wouldn't expect the three crystals to be base for that price.

Personally, I'd prefer a 10k bundle with a single, 5* base character. That'd be worth it for me. Hell, I'd purchase the Lapis needed if I had to, just to finally have my 5*.

Muku

I would give up 10k lapis to get a few folks here a base 5*. I am hoping some holiday bundle might be nice. If they had one with one guaranteed 5* base, I'd pull too.

But we know damn well if that comes out we aren't going to be guaranteed shit as Global. So good luck with them damn Rainbow Galufs.

Rixa

Here Iam wondering is 2 Agrias enough for future.
I mean I do have 3 and in few days going to fuse 2 so I get one StQ.

Is it better to have higher ATK Noctis or would it be better to sacrifice ATK and give him more MAG?
I mean I could swap one Blade Mastery to +20% ATK/MAG +10% HP materia and roll with 2 Excaliburs.

Lockon

Finally got Noctis!!! Went spending spree since I haven't use any money this month other than food. Took almost $300. Also got 4x Mercedes, 5X Gaff, 4X Alma, 2X Agrias, 2X Delita, Hayate, 2x Chizuru, 5x Miyuki, 2x Cecil, a Zidane,and a bunch of Bartz. Basically no shortage of TM farming for a long while.

bonkeng

Finally got Noctis!!! Went spending spree since I haven't use any money this month other than food. Took almost $300. Also got 4x Mercedes, 5X Gaff, 4X Alma, 2X Agrias, 2X Delita, Hayate, 2x Chizuru, 5x Miyuki, 2x Cecil, a Zidane,and a bunch of Bartz. Basically no shortage of TM farming for a long while.

This hurts a bit.... Of all the off-banner 5* bases, why 2 Delitas :/

Grezak

Grats on your Noctis!

He's well worth it, now just farm for those TMs like no tomorrow! Got any plans for them?

chrono01

O_O

Congrats man, glad to see you win that prize. :)

tuffymon

I'm pretty happy that my off banner base 5 wasn't Delita... Sadly, I literally used almost ALL of the gigantaurs on Chizzy right before I pulled Gilgamesh >.>; Oh well, it's a good problem to have at least.

Anustart

I couldn't imagine spending money on this shit. I'm literally pulling hundreds of characters over here with nothing to show for it.

Muku

Yep. Took me two solid days of rerolling. On the third day I finally got him.

Thanks! I'm new and don't know what the hell iIm doing but I could use some friends.

308 754 363

Adding you now. Make sure to put GAF in your message or something.

Edit: Nevermind, says you've reached your limit.

Rixa

Yep. Took me two solid days of rerolling. On the third day I finally got him.

Thanks! I'm new and don't know what the hell iIm doing but I could use some friends.

308 754 363

Youre full. Either delete some scrubs or use some Lapis for friend slots (you can buy 100 friend slots so 130 is max friends you can have).
100 Lapis = 5 Friends, basically same value as in PAD.

In level 20 you have 30 friend slots (thats max for those you get from game, for more slots you need Lapis).

When you have room in friend list, toss me a fr: 147,899,569

bonkeng

So Delita is bad then? I knew it, even when I tried to sucker myself into thinking that moonblade might be worth it I knew he was top garbage and he was my first pull base 5*

He's one of the worse 5* base. His only saving grace is his awesome Moonblade. Even 3* or 4* bases are better than him, like CoD, Chizuru, Bartz.

I'm pretty happy that my off banner base 5 wasn't Delita... Sadly, I literally used almost ALL of the gigantaurs on Chizzy right before I pulled Gilgamesh >.>; Oh well, it's a good problem to have at least.

You're lucky we have Maze then. I've already Maxed 2/5 6* and almost maxing my 3rd one.

See...when I got my first Delita, I was like cool at least it's a unit that I don't have yet. But then the second pop from crystal, I almost cried lol. Such troll.

I felt the same way when I pulled 2 Ramzas back to back during Luneth's banner. When I see them in my list, I keep thinking these 2 fuckface could've been Luneth. But then again, Ramzas TM is quite good, so I feel better afterwards lol.

Blazed

Talking about Save The Queen ... where is Beatrix aka best FF girl? Why so many hate toward IX in this game, Gumi, why?!?

The hate for IX is real. So very, very real. ;_;

Honestly, every time I remember this I get so pissed off. FFIX is my best FF game and zidane is my favourite protagonist, I rerolled for him for days with two devices. I'm not complaining about his op dual wield TM, but I would really like for him to have a use in my party :(.

I've decided, I'm not gonna whale for anything after noctis except a trance zidane. This looks like I won't have to whale for anything anymore, since we all know a FFIX event will never come.

The placeholders for the next events in JP IIRC were Lightning returns, XIII-2, X-2, and whatever else. They will go through every sequel for every FF quite literally before they even think about doing a FFIX event. Fuck this shit. ( sorry for the rant :p)

tuffymon

Everyone has made up their mind on which is their favorite and looked down upon FF's... I personally disliked most of 9... I remember the chocobo game being fun, blue magic being fun, and Beatrix was a monster.

Rixa

Honestly, every time I remember this I get so pissed off. FFIX is my best FF game and zidane is my favourite protagonist, I rerolled for him for days with two devices. I'm not complaining about his op dual wield TM, but I would really like for him to have a use in my party :(.

I've decided, I'm not gonna whale for anything after noctis except a trance zidane. This looks like I won't have to whale for anything anymore, since we all know a FFIX event will never come.

The placeholders for the next events in JP IIRC were Lightning returns, XIII-2, X-2, and whatever else. They will go through every sequel for every FF quite literally before they even think about doing a FFIX event. Fuck this shit. ( sorry for the rant :p)

When ever they introduce Trance Zidane & Zidane gets 6*. Based on 5* Zidane skills it will get AOE Mug and other shit skills. So stupid to have OP tm unit that is one of the worst original max 5* units.

Blazed

When ever they introduce Trance Zidane & Zidane gets 6*. Based on 5* Zidane skills it will get AOE Mug and other shit skills. So stupid to have OP tm unit that is one of the worst original max 5* units.

I was having this discussion exactly a day ago with some of my friends, and I pretty much said "Watch zidane gets his 6 star so he can finally get his most op skill yet...AOE MUG". Great minds think alike :p.

Muku

Everyone has made up their mind on which is their favorite and looked down upon FF's... I personally disliked most of 9... I remember the chocobo game being fun, blue magic being fun, and Beatrix was a monster.

Wow, really? 9 saved FF in my eyes after 8. I just couldn't finish 8. I didn't buy 9 until it was players choice because I was hesitant. I was sad I waited so long.

Alt daily pull... ALMA. DIDN'T I JUST SAY THAT I SAY PLEASE SHOOT ME WHEN I PULL HER? PLEASE SHOOT ME. /rage

Azuran

Banned
Daily Pull: Vanille

Nice. I wanted another Chizuru but since I really want to have the entire FFXIII main cast, I'm happy to see her pop up. I'm only missing Snow now.

Rixa

Banner & info is datamined from Global BE.

LMhtoVo.png

Code:
FESTIVE_GIFT_BOX_BUNDLE
‘Tis the season for giving, so be sure not to miss out on receiving this daily bundle of rare summon tickets, a magic key and magicite!

This is what JP BE gets:
Code:
Duration:

12/21 00:00 ~ 12/30 23:59 JST
12/20 10:00 ~ 12/30 09:59 EST
Cost: 300 Lapis
Box content: 2x Tickets + 1x Magic Key + "Extras"

Day	Extras
12/21	3x Star Quartz
12/22	10x Red Magicites
12/23	10x Blue Magicites
12/24	10x Purple Magicites
12/25	10x Orange Magicites
12/26	10x Yellow Magicites
12/27	10x Black Magicites
12/28	10x Green Magicites
12/29	10x White Magicites
12/30	3x Star Quartz

I was having this discussion exactly a day ago with some of my friends, and I pretty much said "Watch zidane gets his 6 star so he can finally get his most op skill yet...AOE MUG". Great minds think alike :p.
Heh yeah :D

tuffymon

Wow, really? 9 saved FF in my eyes after 8. I just couldn't finish 8. I didn't buy 9 until it was players choice because I was hesitant. I was sad I waited so long.

Alt daily pull... ALMA. DIDN'T I JUST SAY THAT I SAY PLEASE SHOOT ME WHEN I PULL HER? PLEASE SHOOT ME. /rage

Again each had it's moments... 8 had a killer sound track >.>; So that means something right?

Muku

Main.... Alma. OMG SERIOUSLY???? FUCK THIS GAME. Obviously this is ALMA DAY. BECAUSE WE NEED USELESS STONE THROWERS. /pissed

Swear to god someone is like "LOL that Alma comment earlier... give Alma." Screw you Gumi.

Rixa

Main.... Alma. OMG SERIOUSLY???? FUCK THIS GAME. Obviously this is ALMA DAY. BECAUSE WE NEED USELESS STONE THROWERS. /pissed

Swear to god someone is like "LOL that Alma comment earlier... give Alma." Screw you Gumi.

Aww :/ Maybe RNGesus wants you to get Lordly Robe and be the allmighty RNG LORD.
Iam trying to stay strong and avoid Daily Pull. This will hopefully be my 3rd consecutive day without dailies ;).
But I would like to have more Lapis (as free Lapis 100 per day or something). Kinda dry Lapis month :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom