• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily : Charlotte
They should really drop her rate down. She seems like a nice girl but damn do I hate getting her like 90% of time over everyone else

Muku

Aww :/ Maybe RNGesus wants you to get Lordly Robe and be the allmighty RNG LORD.
Iam trying to stay strong and avoid Daily Pull. This will hopefully be my 3rd consecutive day without dailies ;).

It's the daily so figured what the hell. What the hell right to the trash.

I don't think I use anyone that can use the Lordly Robe right now. My group is comprised of 6* capped Chizuru, 6* capped CoD, 6* capped Luneth, 6* capped Refia, and 6* capped Exdeath. Don't get me wrong, I do have Kuja, Kefka, and the like, but I haven't used them in a long while at this point. Exdeath doesn't like Robes. Apparently he's taken a vow to not even look at them.

spyhunter: Going to agree with that. Never saw her until this banner. And she has dropped like water. But just going to say it started hard core on FFXIII banner. First week was obviously Sazh week. Second was Fang week. Now we're into Charlotte week. I like getting banner characters, but I feel like with XIII they made the 3* ones drop like water. That's good and bad. (Well, only good if TM isn't shit. Which I feel like Fangs is.)

Rixa

It's the daily so figured what the hell. What the hell right to the trash.

I don't think I use anyone that can use the Lordly Robe right now. My group is comprised of 6* capped Chizuru, 6* capped CoD, 6* capped Luneth, 6* capped Refia, and 6* capped Exdeath. Don't get me wrong, I do have Kuja, Kefka, and the like, but I haven't used them in a long while at this point. Exdeath doesn't like Robes. Apparently he's taken a vow to not even look at them.

Refia?

Code:
Type: Armor (Robe)
Stats: DEF+45, MAG+35, SPR+35
Element: -
Resistance: -
Additional effect: Auto-Protect, Auto-Shell

Iam going to do LR for Refia at somepoint.

Muku

Refia?

Code:
Type: Armor (Robe)
Stats: DEF+45, MAG+35, SPR+35
Resistance: -
Additional effect: Auto-Protect, Auto-Shell

Iam going to do LR for Refia at somepoint.

I know she can use it... but I'm not really looking for anything for her to the degree that I need to be showered in Alma. I'm more concerned about my damage dealers. And if I had another physical I'd probably replace Exdeath right now. Technically I could with my second capped 6* CoD, but I don't even have my first CoD geared well right now.

Plus, not going to lie. I don't have an issue with Refia. Despite not having crap for TMs, I feel like she does pretty good as is. And she knows damn well she would rather go without than greet another Alma.

Edit: Also good news is I'm 10% away from Dual Wield finally. I need one more of dem Trust Moogles and CoD will feel da powah!

Rixa

Plus, not going to lie. I don't have an issue with Refia. Despite not having crap for TMs, I feel like she does pretty good as is. And she knows damn well she would rather go without than greet another Alma.

Thats why LR isn't next in my "ToDo" TM list. Got so many better / more useful items there before LR. My Refia is in same situation, only TM she has is Dualcast. My DW farming starts in few days. Will slap one to DW train and also one Blade Mastery to there.

Muku

Thats why LR isn't next in my "ToDo" TM list. Got so many better / more useful items there before LR. My Refia is in same situation, only TM she has is Dualcast.

Going to be working hard on Dual Cast as soon as I get Dual Wield done. Got lots to do on it but will be worth it. She'll be even more gangbusters with it. And she is already a rocking healer without. (Though for some of the trials and events would def help.)

Syntsui

Funny how I've got about 50 Charlotte doing 11 pulls, but still not a single one from a daily pull. Today was troll gold Golbez day, woo-hoo.

leehom

Guys, I finally did!!! Daily pull gave me
Cecil

All I need is two more Zidanes and a OP based five star and I'm set.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Daily Pull ---> Gold ---> Shanatoo (dupe)

Good pull, but kinda hoped for Mercedes. Maybe next time.

@3 people above me

Zidane, CoD and Cecil....pretty great - congrats. Based new Gacha pulls.

Rootbeer

Banned
Daily: Miyuki. My fourth one since the rate changes. I didn't even pull a single one until the rate changes either and I've pulled a lot.

KeRaSh

Not sure why people use Blizzard Flask in Arena. Fire Flask is where it's at!
I always petrify 1-2 people with Fire Flask while Blizzard Flask has what feels like half the success rate.

So, so satisfying to instantly petrify Cecil and you don't even have to finish him off afterwards. This is freaking OP as hell and I'm not even using DW on him!

Rixa

I always petrify 1-2 people with Fire Flask while Blizzard Flask has what feels like half the success rate.

So, so satisfying to instantly petrify Cecil and you don't even have to finish him off afterwards. This is freaking OP as hell and I'm not even using DW on him!

Cause you can equip against stoning. But you cant equip against Stop.

Rixa

But silence, paralyze and sleep also completely disables all those dumb Cecils!
They can't all have 5 ribbons, right? :p

Everyone can aqcuire
Grand Helm for Cecil

Code:
Type: Armor (Helm)
Stats: DEF+45
Resistance: Sleep, Silence, Confuse (Null)
Additional effect: Heavy Arms

For Petrify either Gold Anklet or Gold Armlet or via TM farming Aegis Shield. Paralyze can be painful if one hasn't done Ruin Subduin' quest that gives Jeweled Ring

Code:
Type: Accessory
Stats: DEF+3
Resistance: Paralyze (Null), Petrify (Null)
Additional effect: -
If one has, that also prevents from Petrify :).

KeRaSh

Everyone can aqcuire
Grand Helm for Cecil

Code:
Type: Armor (Helm)
Stats: DEF+45
Resistance: Sleep, Silence, Confuse (Null)
Additional effect: Heavy Arms

For Petrify either Gold Anklet or Gold Armlet or via TM farming Aegis Shield. Paralyze can be painful if one hasn't done Ruin Subduin' quest that gives Jeweled Ring

Code:
Type: Accessory
Stats: DEF+3
Resistance: Paralyze (Null), Petrify (Null)
Additional effect: -
If one has, that also prevents from Petrify :).

:(

Still seeing 2-5 times better results with Fire Flask compared to Blizzard Flask! >_>

Rixa

:(

Still seeing 2-5 times better results with Fire Flask compared to Blizzard Flask! >_>

Yeah. Iam not taking Arena seriously, either I be in 30k weekly or in 90k monthly. Thus choosing lower level opponents. I want to keep my sanity *<:)

bonkeng

Both Refia and Luneth can't be petrified.

And as Rixa said, it's easy to defend against these ailments. My team has almost 100% resistance against these.

Stop can't be cured. And there's no defense against it.

That's why Blizzard Flask is almost always better than Fire Flask.

tuffymon

This is all hypothetical of course, but I'm pretty sure if a monster/boss/unit if 100% vs an element they don't drop limit or orbs... Which makes me wonder if you were 100% resist versus an element IE Ice, would the stop affliction still be able to kick in? Ice shield/Shiva would be the easiest to test this setup, while several CoDs / Tilith would be the easiest to mass produce the results, and for the TM crazy CoD with Minerva Bustier / Melody of Life... Ya know IF it indeed worked.

Both Refia and Luneth can't be petrified.

And as Rixa said, it's easy to defend against these ailments. My team has almost 100% resistance against these.

Stop can't be cured. And there's no defense against it.

That's why Blizzard Flask is almost always better than Fire Flask.
This is why I just bruteforce. Darkside CoD, Phantom Shadow Chizuru, Meteor ExDeath. All done twice, usually errybody dead in 1 sometimes 2 turns

Grezak

Hopefully they'll be decent units, but can't really expect much when you look at the last few GL exclusive units (barring Elza).

bonkeng

What da hell? So this is thr global exclusive Nazta datamined a while ago.

Medius and Cerius lol lol lol.

Now I regret feeding my Medius as enhancer a few months ago.

Rixa

Cerius has some big potential, can't wait to see her skills.

Same goes to Medius. He has awesome Sprite. Hopefully 6* will have it too.

My body is ready, got one substitute in bench too!
1.PNG

Alkez

WAIT WHAT

CERIUS AND MEDIUS 6STAR EXCLUSIVE GLOBAL??

WHAAAAATTTT

I literally pulled my first one of each of these units on Friday, and was about to fuse Cerius into Cecil last night but thought I would ask GAF if she had any worth today.

Moral of the story: Patience pays.

chrono01

Maintenance tomorrow

Wednesday we can evolve Cerius and Medius to 6 star.

So the global exclusive gunner was Medius...
Man, that's surprising. Fencer would have been better. :(

I have Medius (actually more than one), here's hoping he's actually decent (and not just for his TM).

Malakhov

Banned
Medius and Cerius? Wtf? Always fed my Cerius and Mediums to other units but I forgot to feed the mediums I got last week, haha.

Can't wait to see what he looks like at 6*

Rixa

Thanks to today's burst pot, my Cecil's limit reached level 13.

Just leveled mine.

3* Level 8 LB waaat?!

All my LB pots are going to her:

1.PNG

Man, that's surprising. Fencer would have been better. :(

I have Medius (actually more than one), here's hoping he's actually decent (and not just for his TM).
You know why they don't do Fencer.

Unless they are going to bring her again to some banner, it would be waste of resources, since no one can pull her. Ofc. Fencer 6* would be great if she gets reintroduced (Gumi do this and you get shitloads of money from players).

Valentus

I think that they choose those 2 because that's gumi creations, and even though still Square Enix is the owner of all characters of the game, it will be easy to ask permisson for evolving a unit of the game, than a unit of a past FF game, for licences or whatever.

Still, i would prefer miyuki 6star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom