• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

This is incorrect, I'm using Gilgamesh with Mighty Hammer and Noctis with Thunder Spear right now and I can confirm Fire Flask/Ice Flask has an elemental chain effect when used with Wind Slash.

Maybe I remembered wrongly, but there was supposed to be a difference between physical and hybrid.

Anyway, it's good if that's the case.

Syntsui

Maybe I remembered wrongly, but there was supposed to be a difference between physical and hybrid.

Anyway, it's good if that's the case.
The weird thing is, it doesn't trigger the weakness on the boss if I use either the Wind Slash or the Flasks alone, but the elemental chain considers the Thunder property.

If I use neutral attack like Tri Attack + Warp Strike, both the chain and the weakness are triggered.

Just met Nimbus for the first time in ELT. Managed to survive with one of my Cinque barely standing..Didn't have anyone for steal route...I really didn't think I'd ever see him.

Just curious, did they nerf how much mog currency will sell for? A stack of 9999 white phantoma only sells for 99990. What the!

Guess I won't be worrying about that this time around.

Muku

Just curious, did they nerf how much mog currency will sell for? A stack of 9999 white phantoma only sells for 99990. What the!

Guess I won't be worrying about that this time around.

I think it varies from event to event. I could be wrong though. That's why I was kind of surprised at high rate at last one. I thought previous one had a lower rate.

This event isn't even really worth farming anyway. Ugh. So ready to be done. Only have all tickets on both accounts right now. Saving for 10k sword next on both. Then, maybe a few cheaper things. And maybe a 30k Moogle.

NomarTyme

Living the dream right there. Then, you wake up.

That was my rainbow dream.

I think it varies from event to event. I could be wrong though. That's why I was kind of surprised at high rate at last one. I thought previous one had a lower rate.

This event isn't even really worth farming anyway. Ugh. So ready to be done. Only have all tickets on both accounts right now. Saving for 10k sword next on both. Then, maybe a few cheaper things. And maybe a 30k Moogle.
Same here. Going for The tickets, cheap star quartz, and Sacred crystals. I might get some awakening material, and I already got the 15% HP accessory. Not going to get the sword because I have the shinning splendors.

Muku

That was my rainbow dream.

Same here. Going for The tickets, cheap star quartz, and Sacred crystals. I might get some awakening material, and I already got the 15% HP accessory. Not going to get the sword because I have the shinning splendors.

I try to collect non unit specific weapons. Never know when you might need. Be it with or without elemental stuff on it.

Celegus

Think it's time I went into hoarding mode again. Got Cinque on daily today, I think her and Nine is plenty to get what I need from the event. Passing on the Gilgamesh banner and most likely also on the player choice banner. Been doing dailies for quite a while now and lapis is starting to get a little thin. I do still have 90+ tickets though as well.

Definitely passing on the event sword, don't ever see a use for it.

robotuw

I bought the sword, even without a plan for it, but I've been oddly gung-ho with this event. I'm even shooting for the cheap moogle, which I almost never deem to be worth it.

Nikokuno

You guys dreaming of collaboration (I'd put some money for Aqua from BBS) while I just want Beatrix, 6* Freyja and Transe Kuja...

Rixa

It took 10 months to get Barrage tm. Finally it happened today when I pulled Luna with daily login ticket from BE banner.

Nikokuno

FF9 gets no love. We keep dreaming... but that's about all we can do.

Everyday I'm praying for

If not even VII and VIII are getting love, don't get me started with IX.

They just don't know how to balance Squall, dude was so broken.

It took 10 months to get Barrage tm. Finally it happened today when I pulled Luna with daily login ticket from BE banner.

I'm still looking for my first Miyuki...

7 is being withheld for future "OMG we need retention."

8 was horrible so it is in its' rightful place. :p

Don't be so harsh, the character development is great as long Your Name is Squall/Rinoa/Laguna.
Gameplay was broken... Aura... Limit Break... Drop the mic... Repeat.
And the game as lot of memorable CGI scene, the intro make me sweat back in the day.

Muku

To be honest, 8 was forgettable. Tiring, boring, and story wasn't that good. I've tried several times over the years to beat that son of a bitch, but I always find I stop at the same damn place.

I just didn't like the characters either.

Not my least favorite FF, but no where even near the top for best.
Think my least favorite of the main line anyway is probably 13. Blargh.

Rixa

I'm still looking for my first Miyuki...

Oh what I meant is that I got Barrage TM to 100% (it was 96.7%). I did about 30% to Luna via TM farming, rest of the % are done with dupes. But after gacha change Luna dupes have been very rare :D

To be honest, 8 was forgettable. Tiring, boring, and story wasn't that good. I've tried several times over the years to beat that son of a bitch, but I always find I stop at the same damn place.

Triple Triad and its music \o_

They really need to boost the spawn rates for the bomb and Nimbus

or maybe make more than one bomb on the screen possible

Im pretty much just farming the baseline of 800-900 a run which is fine i guess

I would rather events be shorter with a much higher drop rate potential

2 week grinds man.,...

Zalasta

The rate of bonus enemies definitely seem to be much less than Rabites from the SoM event, but slightly more than Doublicorns from the first Type-0 event. I am averaging about 20K phantomas per day, using all of my energy to run ELT (and daily quests).

Daily pulls have been pretty bad as well, except for the first day, I have gotten trash 3* since then.

Niahak

The rate of bonus enemies definitely seem to be much less than Rabites from the SoM event, but slightly more than Doublicorns from the first Type-0 event. I am averaging about 20K phantomas per day, using all of my energy to run ELT (and daily quests).

Daily pulls have been pretty bad as well, except for the first day, I have gotten trash 3* since then.

I saw more Doublicorns - I probably averaged 2/day or so, where I have seen only 2 bombs total and one Nimbus.

But then, I can't complain terribly since I've got almost all the tickets, the sword, and topped off my 6* materials to 40 across the board. I figure that's all I really need for now, anything else is bonus.

I stopped daily pulling but used a couple tickets on the FFBE banner. Got another Shera and a Chizuru. I can just about get my second blade mastery now...

tuffymon

I just didn't like the characters either.

Not my least favorite FF, but no where even near the top for best.
Think my least favorite of the main line anyway is probably 13. Blargh.

I still remember the pain of finding that damn white seed ship... I knew its location from finding it before, but missing just 1 dialogue meant you traveled the world looking for the damn thing.

I'm getting there! Rainbow Robe and DH get. (Yeah, I'm spending Amazon coins on refreshes.) TM team is Yun, 2x Snow, Shine #2, and Karl.

After this, I'm done? Anything else I have dupes of: 5 Garnets, 10 Mercedes, 15 Shantottos.

This is a great feeling.

I'm sharing lvl 100 Queen with Gate of destiny and Enhancer equipped. Possibly with Dual Wield soon, if things go right. got 8 slots free right now. Make sure GAF is in your comment if you request.

Valentus

We all agree that ff6 is the pinacle of numbered final fantasies and what gumi does with their characters is a travesty right?

All right, go on.

More Greg Trial advice:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...ilgamesh_trial_5_unit_strategy_part_2_budget/

I posted a team yesterday but that's going to change as I forgot about abilities like Stone Blade, Water Blade, etc. Will post an update today/tomorrow after more theory crafting.

Unless the Noctis friend is a 100% evade unit, that team Will be wiped in turn 10.

Not even i am insane enough to try that team.

jnWake

Oh man Chrono Trigger event would be the only thing that could push me to buy Lapis.

I also want a Chrono Cross one with Poshul and Mojo as banner units.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
If we're talking Collabs, I'm not interested in the obvious ones, but ones like Fear Effect, Vagrant Story, Parasite Eve, Soul Reaver, and Front Mission.

Also surprised they didn't do a Nier. I really think they should do more GL/JPN releases for their new games. No better way to kill two birds, with one stone. And start bringing in the Eidos properties too. Soul Reaper and Fear Effect would fit in easily. But ones like Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Hitman, Thief, would be great too. When they have a new release, they should create the Worldwide Release of a character. Also have crossovers with their other mobile games too. A RK crossover, KHUX, etc.

Squeenix has so many properties, I think it is a waste at times to keep these custom BE units coming.

If we're talking Collabs, I'm not interested in the obvious ones, but ones like Fear Effect, Vagrant Story, Parasite Eve, Soul Reaver, and Front Mission.

Also surprised they didn't do a Nier. I really think they should do more GL/JPN releases for their new games. No better way to kill two birds, with one stone. And start bringing in the Eidos properties too. Soul Reaper and Fear Effect would fit in easily. But ones like Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Hitman, Thief, would be great too. When they have a new release, they should create the Worldwide Release of a character. Also have crossovers with their other mobile games too. A RK crossover, KHUX, etc.

Squeenix has so many properties, I think it is a waste at times to keep these custom BE units coming.
Definitely agree with both vagrant story and freaking parasite Eve!! Ahhh!!!

EDarkness

We all agree that ff6 is the pinacle of numbered final fantasies and what gumi does with their characters is a travesty right?

All right, go on.

I agree. Those characters got no love at all. Maybe they will in the future. :( Poor Shadow....once a total badass....

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I also really liked the fan designed Collabs they did in JPN, and really hope we get the same. Maybe have them like twice a year. There is so much they can do with collabs, it feels like a waste to just have custom BE characters 90% of the time.

I also hope they start adding in more custom events or things like that. Once a month, exploration challenges. Doesn't need to be hard or long. But smaller events that can pop up every few days. Like the LNY. Just remix different ones, give a few challenges, and call it a day.

I would also like to see a different take on Colosseum, that is more like how many battles can you get through. It's basically an infinite staircase and it's just to see how far you can progress, rewards for the month on where you finish. And resets every month.

ugh I am getting the pull itch. I have no desire for the upcoming banner, nor the people's choice if it ends up being who we all think. (It will) Plus the FF 14 raid is probably coming before Orlandu so I have nothing to pull on for like 3 weeks or so.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
ugh I am getting the pull itch. I have no desire for the upcoming banner, nor the people's choice if it ends up being who we all think. (It will) Plus the FF 14 raid is probably coming before Orlandu so I have nothing to pull on for like 3 weeks or so.

FF14 is free pulls for running the Raid. The itch will be scratched. It could also be coming the following week, since it isn't a Mogking. At least I hope.

NomarTyme

Alright I got think I got my team ready to kick some Gilgamesh ass. Here is my setup for 5 unit team.

Refia - Dualcast and dispel.
Cecil - Provoke and heal.
Bartz - Dual wield with Golem staff and Flame sword.
Firion - Dual Wield with Water Axe and Excalibur.
Noctis( friend ) - for mana battery, Fish, and warp break.

Noctis is important to take the death hit. I'm so excited I can't wait !

Isn't there an accessory that negates instant KO attacks? Can't you slap that on the tank/provoker and not worry about Gils instant death attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom