• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broseybrose

Some game changing TMs about to roll in for me! Just used six 5*Moogles to get to this point. All new except dual wield, its my 2nd. My Noctis is ready!

D6YR0jh.png

So in a day or two I can get started on Leon and Shines!

Broseybrose

Okay guys, I have 3 Shining Splendors (72 ATK + 8 DEF). Should I get the Phantasmal Blade (78 ATK)?

I'm guessing no?

I would probably pass on Phantasmal Blade if I had Shining Splendor, but that event was right after I started playing and I dont have it. So Ill be picking it up.

My Noct for Gilgamesh will be 808 atk with man eater, excal, and chiri. Hope it will help you guys.I'm really over thinking this damn trial, too many options...but I just freaking realized that you get an air dagger for completing the GALE KEY quests!!!!! This means I can bring Ling for MP regen and give her water blade to cover 2 elements and have aoe rez! I will post a 5* team setup and 3-4* team setup as well tomorrow.

Lyrian

69 runs and 1 bomb so far. Worst rate I've ever had.

I'm up to 1 in 95 runs now.

Reddit seems to think that the spawn rate of either the bomb or Nimbus is 1%, independent, for each run.

That's garbage tier. If I want a 1% spawn rate, than spawn me a rainbow crystal then.

Muku

Got my tickets, got my sword, got my Vitality Aparatus, saving last bit for Sacred Crystals. Then I am DONE. DONE. DONE. DONE. I hate this event.

Azuran

Banned
I'm glad Squall is coming after Cloud. That means he's obviously going to be better than him just the way it should be.

Squall will hold the righteous title as the best main series protagonist in this game.

Rixa

I grabbed 9 tix. I think that was my event. Not chasing 30% Moogle, nor needing anything from event. With leftover Phantomas I have (will run easiest level 3 times a day to get daily quests) are towards few cactuars.

Muku

I'm glad Squall is coming after Cloud. That means he's obviously going to be better than him just the way it should be.

Squall will hold the righteous title as the best main series protagonist in this game.

I just... I don't even know what to say.

Malakhov

Banned
Surprised to see the hate this event is getting. Maybe I am just lucky but I've encountered Nimbus at least 5 or 6 times so far and that gives me about 2200 phantomas with my 3 bonus units + 1 friend bonus unit and that's besides the golden bombs.

All I need now is 10k more phantomas for the 30k trust moogle and I'm already done with the event.

Muku

Surprised to see the hate this event is getting. Maybe I am just lucky but I've encountered Nimbus at least 5 or 6 times so far and that gives me about 2200 phantomas with my 3 bonus units + 1 friend bonus unit and that's besides the golden bombs.

All I need now is 10k more phantomas for the 30k trust moogle and I'm already done with the event.

That is extremely lucky. I've seen him twice. And bombs only 3 times.

I gave up on Trust Moogle earlier tonight. I finished and got my Sacred Crystals. The only possible way I'll jump back into this horrible event is if for some reason I should pull an amazing unit (not likely) and use my 100 Cactaur in inventory. Then I would hit up the King and replenish what I used.

Muku

How long has it been since we've had up rates on more than three characters at once? Seems like last PC? But maybe I'm not remembering something in between.

Wazzy

Banned
Almost at 30k. I'll save until 70 so I can grab that one first and then back to grinding another 30k :(

Yuppppp!

Give me OP Squall please and thank you.

Valentus

This banner is really stupid...

WHAT THE FUCK CAN AGRAIS 5 STAR DO IN THE GILGAMESH BATTLE?!?!

Fuck you gumi, give us her 6 star Evolution!

KeRaSh

8 Tickets and all daily half price pulls and still not a single bonus unit from this banner. I've completely lost interest in the event. I'm struggling to even scrap the 30k currency together for the trust moogle.... Ugh...

Alkez

This banner is really stupid...

WHAT THE FUCK CAN AGRAIS 5 STAR DO IN THE GILGAMESH BATTLE?!?!

Fuck you gumi, give us her 6 star Evolution!

LOL. Not going to lie, I was a little sad when I saw that. You planted the seed in my mind haha.

Visceir

Will be doing dailies for the banner. could use more Exdeaths for arena team/future content, more Bartz to speed up DH TM for Olive is nice, won't mind more Snow for his TM and having 2 Agrias for future wouldn't be all that bad...and a chance at Ramza!

Xion86

Damn had a bit of a fail this morning. Bought the 99 Cactuars from King Mog to level up Snow and Agrias, and got them both to 60/60. Found out for the first time in a very, very long time, I ran out of an awakening item...Holy Crystals. So I was over the limit for units and couldn't awaken either :( ended up having to spend lapis for 35 unit slots, and use up a few pots. Now time to farm some Holy Crystals...

Rixa

Went to gale key vault finally. As I had 4 keys to give. I didn't look beforehand what those keys had as items. Nice surprise to get Sonic Knuckles (wind damage) & Golem staff. No need to do Explorations for hunt those keys anymore :).

It seems I have sold my Trident and I will grab Barstonra from ZW explo key chest.

As for Wind element weapons, beside Kazekiri Katanas (Blade Mastery) there are few options.

As mentioned earlier Gale Key competition prize is "Air Knife" ATK+48 Element: Wind dagger.

Other option is if one acquired when the King Mog event was "Survival Edges" +32 ATK +10% HP Wind short sword.

Celegus

THE TRUTH! Glad someone else gets it!

Valentus

Very true... Because after squall another ff8 banner with superior seifer 5 star Will come and he Will outclass squall.

I Will fight all of you, one at one

Rixa

So. I think I make slight adjustment to my plans. As you all know I have 4 Arcs in the works (and 2 more in inventory). Instead of 1 Omnirod I go for 2 and use Lapis when ever I have time to do so :p.

My Ace will love those Rods (+ that Zidane who is slowly getting % too).

Syntsui

Fuck FF VIII, worst characters and idiotic story. It was so bad they had to completely change the direction with the master piece called IX.

8 Tickets and all daily half price pulls and still not a single bonus unit from this banner. I've completely lost interest in the event. I'm struggling to even scrap the 30k currency together for the trust moogle.... Ugh...
This kind of shit is so stupid, such an insidious design to get some money.

jnWake

FFVIII is redeemed by characters like Laguna, Seifer and Irvine.

My luck this banner has been awful. I have got 0 banner units with dailies and had to spend like 6 or so tickets to get 2 Cinque.

Rixa

This kind of shit is so stupid, such an insidious design to get some money.

Yeah stupid RNG. I mean, I made 9 tix pulls and 2 dailies and got 4 Cinques. Got so many of them that I don't want to use any resources to that banner. Meanwhile others won't get any. There should be some kind of guarantee to get event base 3* unit after X amount of pulls. Kills the joy to do event when you can't get "common" event unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom