• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomarTyme

I see. Well I guess the plan is to take that KO with somebody who isn't using an attack that seals an element.

I'm actually kinda worried about MP usage in this fight. Seems like it'll be a struggle to keep everything going.
Yeah that is why noctis is pretty important for sustainability and Im not relying on him for any seals.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Yeah that is why noctis is pretty important for sustainability and Im not relying on him for any seals.

If you can bring a friend's, it's fine.

If you have your own, equip him with uncommon weapons, since most will be equipped with Fire/Light from Friend units and rely on his for damage.

I said it before, GL already got their Orlandu early. He's called Noctis and nothing will be replacing him for quite a while. Even if his damage gets topped(He still is in the top 3), the dude basically fills all the support roles needed better than any support. There is overall better unit to get.

Valentus

Okay i think i have something finally

.eJwNw0sKwyAQANC7uPczZvw01-gBihjRQKLiTFeld28fvI94r0vsojFP2rU-TspjHYp4rFSLqmPUq6R5ksrj1ok55XaXzqStNwjeoUVADAA-ahtj-HcPtB688Wj0M69SOrXBL2sgSLNJEySg3IJ0Uc1exfcHWVAn-g.MGyRORqbZgksP3nfuPUDuTK-pSE

cod damage dealer

rain stone fire wind

cecil holy lance plus watera Blade for water and holy

refia healer and holy light if holy element needed. also fire rod if fire element needed

krile Will be my wildcard. all elements available and heal, with dualcast

Lets see what happens

NomarTyme

If you have your own, equip him with uncommon weapons, since most will be equipped with Fire/Light from Friend units and rely on his for damage.

I said it before, GL already got their Orlandu early. He's called Noctis and nothing will be replacing him for quite a while. Even if his damage gets topped(He still is in the top 3), the dude basically fills all the support roles needed better than any support. There is overall better unit to get.
Yep we are pretty fortunate to get him so early. Even though he is nerfed.

NomarTyme

cod damage dealer

rain stone fire wind

refia healer and holy light if holy element needed. also fire rod if fire element needed

Lets see what happens
How about companion? Or is that your 5 unit setup?
Decided to do a pull because why not? I have too much lapis anyway. Got a Queen...well okay then.
Yolo.

Grats? :D

I don't have much Lapis but I will use most of my remaining Lapis to nrg refreshes. Getting ~0.6% TM per unit per hour makes wonders.

Honestly after my current 30% HP is done which should be in like 5 min I only have a few base 5*'s left to do TM's for, and then I'm done with everything I have at the moment. I have a couple of more Shine's to do, but they aren't that important at the moment. Queen/Ace/Yun/2x Noctis and that's basically all I have left until some new stuff that is worthy comes out. Since I started 24/7 macroing with auto refills 3ish weeks ago I have got a metric ass ton of TM's done in that time.

Skii

I need a little bit of help team building as I've got a lot of new units... My current team is:

Queen, Refia, Black Cat Lid, Bartz, Warrior of Light.

My notable units are: Ariana, Rain, Krile, Xiao, CoD, Snow, Firion, Chizuru, Luka, Mercedes, Shine and Ling.

Do any of those characters go onto my best team?

Thanks as usual for any help you guys can provide.

Shouta

New stuff coming to JP already this week. It seems like more enhancements as well. I wonder who's getting it this time.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
*when i was first playing through story mode and only had a few pulls, Freya was an interesting hybrid unit that could deal a bit of damage while healing. loved her.

obviously useless to me now but i have to admit i miss the any-unit-will-help stage of the game. lot of fun exploring and strategizing around lower tier units.

Rixa

Honestly after my current 30% HP is done which should be in like 5 min I only have a few base 5*'s left to do TM's for, and then I'm done with everything I have at the moment. I have a couple of more Shine's to do, but they aren't that important at the moment. Queen/Ace/Yun/2x Noctis and that's basically all I have left until some new stuff that is worthy comes out. Since I started 24/7 macroing with auto refills 3ish weeks ago I have got a metric ass ton of TM's done in that time.

I have taken it slowly with TM grind. Got my most wanted ones done last year. Now doing Zidane (3rd DW) + 4 Arcs for one rod. After Arcs are done going to slap 3 Shines and dunno what will be 4th solo unit (haven't really thought). I might slap 1 Shantotto there (would be my 5th MAG 30%) since its already at 95% by dupes.

Then I have 71% worth of TM moogles. I guess I continue to collect them if something nice comes.

That 4th solo unit could be Donkey Kong...

Muku

Yeah, and there are those of us still lacking in Noctis that would love to get him but can't. :p So in mean time I'll keep dreaming about Orlandu because I don't really have anyone on that power level.

Rixa

*when i was first playing through story mode and only had a few pulls, Freya was an interesting hybrid unit that could deal a bit of damage while healing. loved her.

obviously useless to me now but i have to admit i miss the any-unit-will-help stage of the game. lot of fun exploring and strategizing around lower tier units.

The memories. This is from 17.6.2016 my account was about 1 month old :p

Screenshot_20160617-185106.png

I was so happy when I got Cecil, At that time, gacha was just terrible. Nothing else.

Pejo

Does Rain's fire/earth move hit twice with dual wield? As in it would hit once with each hand's element?

*edit* Just checked. It does. So Rain with Rune Blade and Wind Knife would hit fire/earth/holy/air per round. Water's the one that doesn't matter if you aren't using magic DPS right?

Seems pretty no-brainer on who to cover with elements. Just pump him up with a shitload of HP gear to make sure he doesn't die.

Visceir

New stuff coming to JP already this week. It seems like more enhancements as well. I wonder who's getting it this time.

Considering the recent trial TTerra would be a likely candidate...or summer Mfina. Hoping it's either Rem, Wilhelm or Forren. Fingers crossed there'll be more details tomorrow.

Also can't wait for a new banner, at least something decent enough to be worth doing dailies on please.

Been more hyped for stuff on GL recently in general. More things to work towards...just wish we'd be done with this MK event already.

Xion86

cod damage dealer

rain stone fire wind

Lets see what happens

Didn't expect to see Krile there! Interesting (she even fits in well with the story :)). Not sure who I will bring along, will have to play around and see how I find it. Hope I'll be able to get through it.
Been busy at work but been reading through all the pages of course. Just been doing Elt a few times (although got wiped out 4 times), damn Bonus units.

So not sure how many of you still play Fire Emblem. I don't really play just kind of login every day. I had like 100 orbs saved from the start so I did a few rolls. So not only did I pull Queen today in FFBE but then I pulled this in FE.

http://i.imgur.com/WY6Wg9q.jpg

Just insane. I didn't really think much of it since I don't really play, so I didn't know how rare that actually is lol.

So not sure how many of you still play Fire Emblem. I don't really play just kind of login every day. I had like 100 orbs saved from the start so I did a few rolls. So not only did I pull Queen today in FFBE but then I pulled this in FE.

Just insane. I didn't really think much of it since I don't really play, so I didn't know how rare that actually is lol.

Go and buy a lottery ticket. When you win, remember who advised you to purchase said ticket ok? The fucking luck to pull this off in like .0000000000000000000000000000001. I still play. Just pulled Lucina, Eirika, and a few other 5*'s as well. Game needs more content but has potential. Hopefully Nintendo doesn't fuck it up.

Go and buy a lottery ticket. When you win, remember who advised you to purchase said ticket ok? The fucking luck to pull this off in like .0000000000000000000000000000001. I still play. Just pulled Lucina, Eirika, and a few other 5*'s as well. Game needs more content but has potential. Hopefully Nintendo doesn't fuck it up.

The funny thing is I did another pull right after and the first orb was Lucina lol. 5 5*'s in a row. Fucking insane.

Syntsui

I don't even.
Really.
Fuck FE.
I only pull trash in that trash.

I don't even.
Really.
Fuck FE.
I only pull trash in that trash.

I don't like the game at all I really just decided to blow some orbs because I like Lucina, and said fuck it. I had 100 orbs saved up and used 45. My first 5 pull was pretty bad except a dupe Corrina (F) who I guess is good. Now all I want is Marth and Hector and I probably won't ever play it again.

Syntsui

I don't like the game at all I really just decided to blow some orbs because I like Lucina, and said fuck it. I had 100 orbs saved up and used 45. My first 5 pull was pretty bad except a dupe Corrina (F) who I guess is good. Now all I want is Marth and Hector and I probably won't ever play it again.
I've spent every single acquired orb since day one and apart from my reroll Robin, I've only pulled one 5* (Julia).

I see a lot of players with several benched 5* and it makes me want to break my phone. The rates are very high, I'm just cursed.

Oh for fuck's sake, I'll delete that shit. My account is cursed, everyone pulls good stuff except me.

Easy bro. This was over many orbs. 40 orbs for Lucina and another 20-60 for Eirika lol. I should have clarified. I'm not lucky like ole Hippo over there, winning the lottery and shit.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Quit Fire Emblem pretty quick. Best reroll was Thraja, three weeks of playing netted me really nothing. And the game largely was a stat check.

On a BE note,

Some items I think new players should get that aren't mentioned from the Mog King
-Scared Crystals
-Elixirs

Quit Fire Emblem pretty quick. Best reroll was Thraja, three weeks of playing netted me really nothing. And the game largely was a stat check.

On a BE note,

Some items I think new players should get that aren't mentioned from the Mog King
-Scared Crystals
-Elixirs
Yea overall I haven't been that impress by it.

Pejo

That feel when you don't waste any NRG when ranking up :)

It's a damn shame they made the big 2.0 update but we still don't get to go above max NRG on a rank up. Such stupid stuff. I always waste at least 5-10 NRG each rank up.

Alkez

Damn Hippo. Took me 69 orbs to get Elise this morning. Congrats.

Also off topic, apparently FFXV is getting the chapter 13 patch at the end of the month, but we still have to wait for the additional cutscenes.

eggydoo

Just did a big derp while farming phantoma. Was going to reflect thundaga and did the self targeting while friend queen was in the middle of devastate.
Accidently wiped the team that way, lol.

Celegus

It's a damn shame they made the big 2.0 update but we still don't get to go above max NRG on a rank up. Such stupid stuff. I always waste at least 5-10 NRG each rank up.
Love that about Mobius. Not sure how any other similar games handle it, but it is pretty darn silly that you have to plan for not wasting too much when ranking up. Didn't care much back in the day, but almost rank 100 now so they're pretty infrequent.

I bounced off it even harder than I thought I would. As in do the tutorial, summon 5 dudes, haven't touched it since. Keep meaning to delete it but haven't yet, keep forgetting to. Curious what they do with Animal Crossing though, that could be more interesting to me.

Damn Hippo. Took me 69 orbs to get Elise this morning. Congrats.

Also off topic, apparently FFXV is getting the chapter 13 patch at the end of the month, but we still have to wait for the additional cutscenes.

Haven't seen what's changing, did they say specifics? Chapter 13 definitely had some issues but I didn't find it overly offensive once I figured out how to handle it.

Alkez

Haven't seen what's changing, did they say specifics? Chapter 13 definitely had some issues but I didn't find it overly offensive once I figured out how to handle it.

Nah I don't think they've specified (at least they hadn't in the article I read). I'm mainly waiting on the extra story cutscenes myself. I watched the game on YouTube but got it for my birthday so I want to play it after it's been updated (and in Japanese this time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom