• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

Love how in depth you guys get with numbers and everything for the game :D so informative, and nice seeing some deeper thought go into the game mechanics and analysing it all.

Game is up on iOS. Signing in now.

Edit: Looks like there will be a $35 discount on the $100 lapis bundles on Amazon. And we are getting a free summon every day from 5/12 - 5/22. Woot!

Nine's jump is 450% + 260% jump modifier

thats 450% * 5,2 = 2340% jump damage.

Reberta max jump damage is 1800%

Reberta's Max ATK is 990
Nine's Max ATK is 970

You tell me :p

edit: Actually, Reberta would make an awesome analysis video, i will pull her lmao, but for what i saw... i think that jump damage-wise, she is not better than Nine. In every other department, obviously she outclasses the 4star dragoon... but dammit we are talking about dragoons! i Want to use her for jump!

Dammit gumi!

Do a Reberta Vs Nine video

and you are focusing on the narrow margin of Jump damage and DPS utility

Xion86

Game is up on Android too :)

Time to use up NRG and Orbs.

93/118 NRG, nice :D wasn't maxed. Daily pull was Ulrica! Yey a new unit :)

Which stam version of the awakening event should I run for 4 star awakening mats or does it not make a difference? Figure it's probably time to start burning stam on awakening the rest of my team ready for the sotf fights.

Xion86

Which stam version of the awakening event should I run for 4 star awakening mats or does it not make a difference? Figure it's probably time to start burning stam on awakening the rest of my team ready for the sotf fights.

I usually stick to Pro for better drop rates and rarer materials, especially when I need more Holy Crystals which I'm always lower on than anything else :).

I'll do a couple of runs and show you what I get:

Run 1
Lucky Seedling
Hard Rock
Heaven's Ash x2
Talmonite of Life
Sacred Crystal x2
Bizarre Box x2
Deepsea Bloom
Holy Crystal
Fury Seed
Esper's Tear

Run 2
God's Reliquary x3
Holy Crystal x2
Brilliant Ray
Fury Seed
Wicked Drop x2
Dragon Heart x2
Sacred Crystal
Spiritsand

Ok so I have updated Molt on chizuru,and continued farming for supports crysts in the chamber.

But I have enough for high tide (mid), is that worth it or does it only increase full rate on her?

Zalasta

So I just had an enemy unit Ling healed over 700K with Snack in the arena...is that normal? It has always only healed ~200 hp before.

I usually stick to Pro for better drop rates and rarer materials, especially when I need more Holy Crystals which I'm always lower on than anything else :).

I'll do a couple of runs and show you what I get:

Run 1
Lucky Seedling
Hard Rock
Heaven's Ash x2
Talmonite of Life
Sacred Crystal x2
Bizarre Box x2
Deepsea Bloom
Holy Crystal
Fury Seed
Esper's Tear

Run 2
God's Reliquary x3
Holy Crystal x2
Brilliant Ray
Fury Seed
Wicked Drop x2
Dragon Heart x2
Sacred Crystal
Spiritsand

Ah thanks, yeah looks like I should run pro then for more mats per stam bar. The 20 stam is kinda costly after all.

Doctor_No

corrected and now is 990,6 atk

TRASH TIER CONFIRMED (/s)

I need to test her (so that means i need to pull her lmao) but i think that her best damage should be crimson death buffed.

450% * 4 = 1800% jump damage.

It would be very similar to Nine's damage full equip.

Even in turn capitalize (nine's jump is 3 turns, Reberta is 1 turn first skill, 2 turns jump = same 3 turns)

Isn't Reberta's jump delay just 1 turn compared with Nine's 3 turn for Hyper Drive? Add in that Reberta requires 1 extra turn to setup, Reberta seems like she would have an extra turn advantage. Furthermore, she combos in from Jump/Recovery Jump/Raging Thrust, meaning that the setup turn also inflicts damage.

I'll be honest, I haven't looked too much into her, so am I missing something here? She seems like an absolute beast against dragons tho, especially with her TM.

Xion86

Ah thanks, yeah looks like I should run pro then for more mats per stam bar. The 20 stam is kinda costly after all.

Yeah bit costly, only 5 more, but more guarantee for rarer and more drops :) so worth it in that sense I think.

Nothing the past 30 minutes. May have to restore via title menu when I get home. Ugh!!

Hmm damn, you tried closing the process, then reconnecting to your WiFi and trying again?

Yeah bit costly, only 5 more, but more guarantee for rarer and more drops :) so worth it in that sense I think.

Hmm damn, you tried closing the process, then reconnecting to your WiFi and trying again?
Yes thank you! Finally got it working. Maybe just network congestion on my end.

Hmm , this 11.99 bundle is really intriguing. What do you all think? Worth the price? Wouldn't mind that aATK% materia as well as the gems.

Rixa

Hmm , this 11.99 bundle is really intriguing. What do you all think? Worth the price? Wouldn't mind that aATK% materia as well as the gems.

Its trap bundle. Did you do last raid? You should have those +10% ATK / HP quite many, use them instead that 15% ATK.

poach is literally better

reddit did the math and it translates to roughly 500 lapis per ticket

so you basically have to weigh it against an full NRG refresh and your chances of dropping those crysts in the vortex

overall probably a bad bundle. the daily bundle looks decent though at 300 lapis for a ticket

Pejo

Hey free summons, neat.

Regarding Reberta, I just read up on her on Reddit, and I think she's way better than the original assessment. It's rare to have 3 imperils on a DD user. usually you have to waste that spot on a unit that's not good for much else like Seven. Also, if you have another character that can imperil dark, you have some great potential with this new dragoon. Jump seems like the most useless facet of her kit, and I'm fine with that. She has what I wanted - other damage skills that you can use besides jump. Some AoE, some ST, good modifiers, and a good set of base stats. Also she and Noctis both have that mp/hp recovering jump now, which could lead to some fun shenanigans at thresholds.

Think I'll do a few 10+1s here. That mage looks good too, though with 2 Dark Finas I'm not sure I'd use him a lot. Always good to have options though.

Hey free summons, neat.

Regarding Reberta, I just read up on her on Reddit, and I think she's way better than the original assessment. It's rare to have 3 imperils on a DD user. usually you have to waste that spot on a unit that's not good for much else like Seven. Also, if you have another character that can imperil dark, you have some great potential with this new dragoon. Jump seems like the most useless facet of her kit, and I'm fine with that. She has what I wanted - other damage skills that you can use besides jump. Some AoE, some ST, good modifiers, and a good set of base stats. Also she and Noctis both have that mp/hp recovering jump now, which could lead to some fun shenanigans at thresholds.

Think I'll do a few 10+1s here. That mage looks good too, though with 2 Dark Finas I'm not sure I'd use him a lot. Always good to have options though.

Yeah shes a great niche support dps

pisses people off since its a 5 star unit. if she was 4 star her rating would be much higher even though she has a decent kit

AoE imperil for 50% and decent damage is quite nice. And im not sure why that guy missed that she can use elemental event swords like Vernard to synergize with fire

Or fryevias Needle... but you woukd just use Fryevia then lol

I think the general consensus is that it's not worth it. Check out this breakdown for more details.

poach is literally better

reddit did the math and it translates to roughly 500 lapis per ticket

so you basically have to weigh it against an full NRG refresh and your chances of dropping those crysts in the vortex

overall probably a bad bundle. the daily bundle looks decent though at 300 lapis for a ticket

Thanks for looking out! I'm good with Poaches so I will pass for now...I realized I had some coins I could use for it but im holding onto those for my next top-off.

I want both the new units if only for TMs/Collection but if they aren't limited I probably won't do more than a few dailies unless I get enough TM moogles to insta get them.

Pejo

Yeah shes a great niche support dps

pisses people off since its a 5 star unit. if she was 4 star her rating would be much higher even though she has a decent kit

AoE imperil for 50% and decent damage is quite nice. And im not sure why that guy missed that she can use elemental event swords like Vernard to synergize with fire

Or fryevias Needle... but you woukd just use Fryevia then lol

Agreed that she has a kit more suited to a 4* base, but I still think there will be a time where she's an MVP unit.

I've kinda stopped looking at ultimate damage potential as the only metric for DD units after the last handful of trials. Unless you're Hippo with his 5* magnetism or a mega whale, you're never going to have enough ultimate maxed out units to 1RKO new challenge events. I've started looking at full kits to see what side benefits damage units can bring to the table these days. It's great when they can serve multiple roles that you usually have to bring niche units in for. Like for instance, I know Marie is really good for elemental based fights, but I hate wasting a party slot on green mages ever. So now I usually throw a dualcast on Cecil and put carbuncle on him and it's usually "good enough". It becomes even more pronounced when almost all of the challenges are "win with X or less party members".

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Free summons coming up boys.

Looking at Rob, it seems jumping has been fixed with killer passives. Maybe depending on her skills working, she can do a finisher along side bringing some good Imperials.

Muku

Free summons... you mean it'll be raining Blues. :/

Pulled my daily. Gold. I was like yeah, that's not a banner unit. Husband wished me luck. Cracked it and out popped Sozhe. Thank you Gumi gods!

Takuan

Dang, was hoping the raid event would have a free summoning mechanic, similar to Ifrit. I love the spritework on the new units, but I think I'll preserve tickets for Rikku.

Question for the masses. Which of the two is BIS for your healer (Refia/Yshtola) taking into account you are using the Auto Refresh materia from the Fat Chocobro:

Great Mage Robe - 20% mp
Vestment of mind - 3% mp per turn.

I'm interested to see what you guys are using. I'm about to finish up the VOM today.

Question for the masses. Which of the two is BIS for your healer (Refia/Yshtola) taking into account you are using the Auto Refresh materia from the Fat Chocobro:

Great Mage Robe - 20% mp

I'm interested to see what you guys are using. I'm about to finish up the VOM today.

Vestment of the mind since Refresh bonuses stack

IN a long fight it refresh kicks the shit out of 20% mp

That said its gonna be tough to avoid wanting to put stuff like minerva on for survivablility

Lyrian

Great Mage Robe - 20% mp

If that's your only comparison point then...

-- Are you running out of MP constantly on your healer in short order? (How???)

If so, use Great Mage Robe​

-- Else... Vestment of Mind

Unless you doing something like spamming Embolden every single turn, you really shouldn't be running out of MP on your healers in only a couple turns. Outside of that, sustainability via MP refresh will win the day to lengthen the useful time for each healer until they need a MP replenishment item.

Kouriozan

We want from this :

D2hlL8e.png

To this :

u93XmU3.gif

GhyOZh2.gif

It's nice that Gumi is making real effort for exvlusive units now.

Xion86

Can we talk about ability upgrades? What are you all doing? Strategy? Cost? Guide? This shit is taking up so much room in my slots.

I know right :D
I'm not worrying about it too much just yet, but just collecting as much as I can, so when I eventually want to get some "must have" ability for an Event, I can just grab it (as long as it isn't for Ramza, as I don't have him).

I had this bookmarked though:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/enhancements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom