• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pejo

We want from this :

D2hlL8e.png

To this :

u93XmU3.gif

GhyOZh2.gif

It's nice that Gumi is making real effort for exvlusive units now.

Man, those new sprites are ace. I hadn't seen them in motion until now.

Vestment of the mind since Refresh bonuses stack

IN a long fight it refresh kicks the shit out of 20% mp

That said its gonna be tough to avoid wanting to put stuff like minerva on for survivablility

Yeah all the resists from Cat Hood, Minerva, and the Dragon shield are so damn appealing but not having to worry about wasting turns using pots when you can build a character so that they almost never run out of mana is amazing in its own right.

If that's your only comparison point then...

-- Are you running out of MP constantly on your healer in short order? (How???)

If so, use Great Mage Robe​

-- Else... Vestment of Mind

Unless you doing something like spamming Embolden every single turn, you really shouldn't be running out of MP on your healers in only a couple turns. Outside of that, sustainability via MP refresh will win the day to lengthen the useful time for each healer until they need a MP replenishment item.

Only listed those two units for now as when Tilith 6* comes she's worth her own discussion and at the rate Gumi is going we will see her 6* in 2020 lol. I found the MP refresh to be more valuable, just wanted confirmation from the team here.

robotuw

Man, new units seem disappointing. I was convinced Gumi would fix the killer passives on Reberta, and Zyrus seems just ok (not enough to replace TT or Emperor, which I guess shouldn't surprise me). I might still try for Zyrus for that TM since I'm sure I'll be loaded with moogles for him. These individual rewards better be great or this is going to be a downer of a raid.

Man, new units seem disappointing. I was convinced Gumi would fix the killer passives on Reberta, and Zyrus seems just ok (not enough to replace TT or Emperor, which I guess shouldn't surprise me). I might still try for Zyrus for that TM since I'm sure I'll be loaded with moogles for him. These individual rewards better be great or this is going to be a downer of a raid.

they seem basic

recipes

6star mats

rainbow pots and trust moogle

Shouta

Reberta is pretty great for a 5-star unit. Multiple Imperils means she'll work well with a variety of units and she has a 400% attack so there's no loss in damage even if you aren't using her Jumps. She'll do stupid damage to the important dragon fight later, the Bahamut Summon fight, lol.

JP event is out too. I used my Guaranteed 4-star tickets and get 2 Vern & 1 Sedona. Got them for the collection. However, it's a Trust Moogle event so I also got 25% worth of TMs from those 3 tickets, 2 10% and 1 5%

I go to regular tickets, get a Clyne, Arc, and on the 3rd ticket that goes Gold -> Rainbow and BAM out pops Sage Sakura. Woo, I wanted to get her too.

Enhancements are out too and I think I'll max out Terra even though I don't know the modifiers on them yet, lol.

Yeah bit costly, only 5 more, but more guarantee for rarer and more drops :) so worth it in that sense I think.

Whoops, yeah you're right, for some reason I got PRO and ADV mixed up. Getting kinda lucky with holy and sacred crystals right now but damn, one of the items for Luka just will not drop. Seems ultra rare or something.

robotuw

Whoops, yeah you're right, for some reason I got PRO and ADV mixed up. Getting kinda lucky with holy and sacred crystals right now but damn, one of the items for Luka just will not drop. Seems ultra rare or something.

You probably know this already, but just in case not, the 6* awakening materials (other than sacred and holy crystals) don't drop from the vortex. Things like fairy writs and calamity gems can only be gotten from events.

Reberta is pretty great for a 5-star unit. Multiple Imperils means she'll work well with a variety of units and she has a 400% attack so there's no loss in damage even if you aren't using her Jumps. She'll do stupid damage to the important dragon fight later, the Bahamut Summon fight, lol.

JP event is out too. I used my Guaranteed 4-star tickets and get 2 Vern & 1 Sedona. Got them for the collection. However, it's a Trust Moogle event so I also got 25% worth of TMs from those 3 tickets, 2 10% and 1 5%

I go to regular tickets, get a Duane, Arc, and on the 3rd ticket that goes Gold -> Rainbow and BAM out pops Sage Sakura. Woo, I wanted to get her too.

Enhancements are out too and I think I'll max out Terra even though I don't know the modifiers on them yet, lol.

Grats on the pulls! Please report back on Trance Terra's enhancements and your thoughts on them. There's a post on Reddit that discusses the new JP enhancements:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6abh7f/jp_enhancements_1152017/

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Good fucking shit.

They either seem to be improving the big ones slightly and reducing the high end materials for the small ones.

Still no one for me to enhance yet!

Love the cost reductions

A LOT less waste of T4 and T5 materials on relatively small upgrades to underused units

This should be done across the board. Were these adjustments made to batch 1?

Pejo

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6alkkv/gl_maintenance_51117_enhancements_diff_dump/

Check it out!

Looks like they are rebalancing Enhancements in both effect and cost

The BIG one being the cost reductions I am seeing. Should make the lower tier ones obtainable much easier!

Well that certainly cuts down on the time it will take me to get enough black purecrysts to max out 2 Dark Fina Ultimas. Still questioning if it's worth it overall, when i could just run 2 Setzers for similar results.

Kouriozan

Ramza to require less mats confirmed
in my dreams
I'm just missing 3 T4 so it don't really matter.

Lasswell still require an incredible amount of 12 T4!

You probably know this already, but just in case not, the 6* awakening materials (other than sacred and holy crystals) don't drop from the vortex. Things like fairy writs and calamity gems can only be gotten from events.

Yeah I need to hit that floating continent hard next time round since I'll need at least 4 set of mats. Luckily these are just 5* I'm after but one of them is evading me. I've had about 3 drop in 10 runs. Tbh though I imagine I'll be busy with this for a few days. Most of a day down has got me one awakened and almost a second done. One of these crystals seems to be a pita to get.

Shouta

The way to do it :D. Nice and grats for the moogles too!

Gratz, that increased rainbow rates is great when there is only one 5*.

Thanks!

Grats on the pulls! Please report back on Trance Terra's enhancements and your thoughts on them. There's a post on Reddit that discusses the new JP enhancements:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6abh7f/jp_enhancements_1152017/

If I'm reading Trance Terra's enhancements correctly, she's gotten pretty buff.

She gains 50% MAG, 20% HP, and 30% Fire/Ice/Lightning Resists from her Inherit Power at +2.

Her Altema/Ultima is the same as Majin Fina's.

Where she becomes interesting is her Magi Awakening and Chaos Wave. With Magi Awakening at +2 she gains an additional +40% on her self buff but also access to Dualcast White Magic and that new Inherited - Maduin's Power. From what I can tell, the Maduin's Power skill lets her Dualcast Chaos Wave or Awakened Chaos Wave instead of being limited to one per turn. So as a result, you get 1680% worth of Chaos Wave damage per turn. If Awakened Chaos Wave has higher mods, then it'll be pretty wild but as far as I can tell, it just keeps the same mods as after awakened so you get to Dualcast it like crazy, which is still nice.

Wait, Garnet got an global exclusive evo mag enhancement (+1 40% / +2 50%), damn she's going to be a monster with Bahamut summon.

Someone page Lyrian

So basically anyone that uses Bartz, Chizzy, Snow and Delita are seeing some cool stuff

Hope and Garnet just got that much better and easier to build up

This is some good shit for underused characters

Lyrian

I go to regular tickets, get a Clyne, Arc, and on the 3rd ticket that goes Gold -> Rainbow and BAM out pops Sage Sakura. Woo, I wanted to get her too.

Congrats on the winning pulls! May that luck rub off on me this coming banner!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6alkkv/gl_maintenance_51117_enhancements_diff_dump/

Check it out!

Looks like they are rebalancing Enhancements in both effect and cost

The BIG one being the cost reductions I am seeing. Should make the lower tier ones obtainable much easier!

Oohhh..... These are some juicy enhancement buffs. Not only are many of them cheaper than on JP, some of them got BUFFED compared to JP as well.

Delita's breaks are buffed to 65% to DEF or SPR. Elza licks her lips in anticipation.

Hope, for being stuck at 5*, gets effectively Waterja (synergy with Zyrus?), Aeroja, and MAG +60%.

Wait, Garnet got an global exclusive evo mag enhancement (+1 40% / +2 50%), damn she's going to be a monster with Bahamut summon.

Someone page Lyrian

So basically anyone that uses Bartz, Chizzy, Snow and Delita are seeing some cool stuff

Hope and Garnet just got that much better and easier to build up

This is some good shit for underused characters

And then there's Garnet.....

-- Curaja +2 buffed to be the most powerful healing spell (1600 HP base) pre-6* Tilith at the cost of a lone T4 white cryst.

-- And then she now gets EVO MAG +50% for a lone T4 support cryst (/sigh Ramza). OH HELL YES. That's a ~33% esper damage buff and that's before her 6* upgrade AND the upcoming esper buff when Bahumut comes out that doubles current esper attack strength. YUMMY.

Delita with a 65% break? Worth it to have him now you think? He's such a shitty 5star base that deserves better.

I wish they included the Meditate stat change in this list.

Thanks!

If I'm reading Trance Terra's enhancements correctly, she's gotten pretty buff.

She gains 50% MAG, 20% HP, and 30% Fire/Ice/Lightning Resists from her Inherit Power at +2.

Her Altema/Ultima is the same as Majin Fina's.

Where she becomes interesting is her Magi Awakening and Chaos Wave. With Magi Awakening at +2 she gains an additional +40% on her self buff but also access to Dualcast White Magic and that new Inherited - Maduin's Power. From what I can tell, the Maduin's Power skill lets her Dualcast Chaos Wave or Awakened Chaos Wave instead of being limited to one per turn. So as a result, you get 1680% worth of Chaos Wave damage per turn. If Awakened Chaos Wave has higher mods, then it'll be pretty wild but as far as I can tell, it just keeps the same mods as after awakened so you get to Dualcast it like crazy, which is still nice.

That sounds amazing, good god!!!!! Can't wait for this to hit GL, need to start preparing from now. I want this done day one when it his GL......in 2035 :) Thanks for the info as always Shouta!

Syntsui

Delita with a 65% break? Worth it to have him now you think? He's such a shitty 5star base that deserves better.

I wish they included the Meditate stat change in this list.

Of course not lol. It's overkill, WoL -45% debuff is good enough and he tanks like a titan on top of that.

Lyrian

Ugh... I actually have a tempting reason to run the gems vortex for the crap tier gems and that's what I'm actually short on (outside of that support giancryst, which doesn't exist).

Story events... WHEN?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Ugh... I actually have a tempting reason to run the gems vortex for the crap tier gems and that's what I'm actually short on (outside of that support giancryst, which doesn't exist).

Story events... WHEN?

Really hoping for next week. Unless they stick a Mog King.... Q_Q

Syntsui

Story events... WHEN?

Pretty sure we will get them shortly after 6*WoL, he is coming soon guys, it's a matter of weeks!
Said someone 5 months ago

Story events... WHEN?

Dude some of these enhancements are cheap enough to knock out in one day

Yeah its all a bunch of 5 star max units but you have to imagine all the FF alum are getting 6 star at some point

Outside of the ones we already know about.

Hope is legit usable and cheap to pump up.

Did some ticket pulls as well on JP and get Eileen and new Sakura, then today's daily was another Sakura, lol. Account pretty stacked now, feels good.

GL Fryevia is also coming along nicely, got pretty much all the TMs I wanted for her, still hurting for a second good sword for her but she's alright as is for now.

Edit: Sakura LB chains

Hohoholllly shit

Lyrian

Boosts from breaks are exponential in power as they approach 100% (which would be infinite damage). The 5% break boost translates into a ~14% damage boost for all physical attackers.

Of course not lol. It's overkill

Wait... what?

That has to be the most ironic comment I've read here in a long time.

Isn't most of veteran-ExviusGAF about BiS everything. 1000+ ATK/MAG and ensuring OTKO overkilling everything?

So, let's use GAF/Reddit logic here (/groan).

Why would WoL need to tank anything if the extra 20% breaks Delita provides on Global ensures that most ELTs/Trial bosses can continued to be OTKO'ed in the future?

You played yourself there, man :)

Syntsui

Boosts from breaks are exponential in power as they approach 100% (which would be infinite damage). The 5% break boost translates into a ~14% damage boost for all physical attackers.

Wait... what?

That has to be the most ironic comment I've read here in a long time.

Isn't most of veteran-ExviusGAF about BiS everything. 1000+ ATK/MAG and ensuring OTKO overkilling everything?

So, let's use GAF/Reddit logic here (/groan).

Why would WoL need to tank anything if the extra 20% breaks Delita provides on Global ensures that most ELTs/Trial bosses can be OTKO'ed?

You played yourself there, man :)

It's overkill because we already have units that OHKO everything, Delita has no use at all for BiS people. There is no need for 65% debuff if a 45%debuff already lets Orlandeau/Aileen kill everything.

Yeah Delita buffs are HUGE

Did they touch the material cost or is it the same?
'
Im guess these breaks take T5 mats

It's overkill because we already have units that OHKO everything, Delita has no use at all for BiS people. There is no need for 65% debuff if a 45%debuff already lets Orlandeau/Aileen kill everything.

They change shit all the time in global dude. Mainly HP and Def and resists all the time

Shouta

Sage Sakura LB is 40 hits, I think. It's a pretty wild LB, lol.

This is the best I can get for Sakura with my current gear. I can get 10 more MAG but I lose out on 47 MP by changing robes. I had 100% worth of TM moogles so I went ahead and got Sakura's. These stats include that.

I definitely need to work on magic TMs now, I think. I've got two Majin Finas and a bunch of other chars with good magic TMs sitting around that I need to farm up.

Lyrian

For now.

Stronger breaks are "future-proofing" against whatever shenanigans that Gumi may throw in the future.

There's NO way Gumi is going to let lowly Delita show up their BF princess Elza. So looking forward to her enhancements whenever the BF-2 banner shows up.

For now.

Stronger breaks are "future-proofing" against whatever shenanigans that Gumi may throw in the future.

There's NO way Gumi is going to let lowly Delita show up their BF princess Elza. So looking forward to her enhancements whenever the BF-2 banner shows up.

Cant wait to get my Elza enhancements

should be gooooood

Visceir

This is the best I can get for Sakura with my current gear. I can get 10 more MAG but I lose out on 47 MP by changing robes. I had 100% worth of TM moogles so I went ahead and got Sakura's. These stats include that.

Managed to push mine to 1100, I think I have enough to get the second one to like 900+ too, but right now I don't even have the cactuars to level the second one -- no rush either.

Will probably still have to grab both Sakura's TMs though, the extra tiny bit of LB and mp boost should be quite nice.

Ironically this is still lower than GL's best TTerras, lol.

Lyrian

Haven't seen any discussion on this yet...

Snow effectively got a global exclusive buff to his countering abiities that gives him 90% chance to proc.

Not too shabby for generating LB crystals/esper orbs.

Shouta

Managed to push mine to 1100, I think I have enough to get the second one to like 900+ too, but right now I don't even have the cactuars to level the second one -- no rush either.

Will probably still have to grab both Sakura's TMs though, the extra tiny bit of LB and mp boost should be quite nice.

Ironically this is still lower than GL's best TTerras, lol.

What abilities do you have in your materia slots?

Did some ticket pulls as well on JP and get Eileen and new Sakura, then today's daily was another Sakura, lol. Account pretty stacked now, feels good.

GL Fryevia is also coming along nicely, got pretty much all the TMs I wanted for her, still hurting for a second good sword for her but she's alright as is for now.

Edit: Sakura LB chains

Now do it again but add a finisher for the godly damage!

tuffymon

Yeah I need to hit that floating continent hard next time round since I'll need at least 4 set of mats. Luckily these are just 5* I'm after but one of them is evading me. I've had about 3 drop in 10 runs. Tbh though I imagine I'll be busy with this for a few days. Most of a day down has got me one awakened and almost a second done. One of these crystals seems to be a pita to get.

Well, you mean the next farming event, the floating continent and fish is done. They are odd sometimes... candy, cakes etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom