• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

I pulled Lighting during the Orlandu banner.

It would have been a bit disheartening, but I'd have taken it. But there are a few Rainbows I wouldn't mind. Gilga, Lightning, Noctics, Olive (maybe), and Fryevia. Last one obviously so I have clear up 20 damn unit spaces, but ya'know. I'd use her as well.

Celegus

sigh so many "i pulled this rainbow"..
i seriously hope you're at least dolphin..
as a f2p, i'm seeing ZERO rainbows |:

None ever? Ouch. I've gotten 6 as f2p (playing since day 1). They're rare for sure, so I've been pretty lucky I think. Noctis, Marie, Yun, Trance Terra, Ramza, Emperor.

So what TM's do people suggest trying to get for Orlandeau? I noticed there's a couple that are popular which boost attack with different sword types. Would it be worth working on my Zidane for dual wield or is it not a priority?

Only now really looking into these trust mastery abilities and there's a whole load of them.

Syntsui

So what TM's do people suggest trying to get for Orlandeau? I noticed there's a couple that are popular which boost attack with different sword types. Would it be worth working on my Zidane for dual wield or is it not a priority?

Only now really looking into these trust mastery abilities and there's a whole load of them.
Genji Glove / Dual Wield
Excalibur
Blade Mastery
Bracer
Quick Assault 2x

Valentus

I defeated Gilga again, this time with characters of FF4

This is by far the hardest challenge of all i faced. Because i dont have Cheer/Embolden, i dont have full break for lowing Gilga MAG, and i have obsolete and useless characters available as Kain and Edge.

Also i have to use 2 Cecils (normal and DKC) but they are the same person!! (coherent explanation in the video)

This was really challenging. Beating gilga with FFV characters will be nuts.

Genji Glove / Dual Wield
Excalibur
Blade Mastery
Bracer
Quick Assault 2x

:(

I need to pull more. Oh well I can be working on Zidane for dual wield at least. Gonna save up for the anniversary other than the free pulls and discounted ones.

Edit: Scratch that, I've actually got all of them but Gilgamesh and Chizuru. Reckon I should prioritize their TM's over Orlandeau and Lightning when it comes to trust moogles?

None ever? Ouch. I've gotten 6 as f2p (playing since day 1). They're rare for sure, so I've been pretty lucky I think. Noctis, Marie, Yun, Trance Terra, Ramza, Emperor.
Naa I got some rainbows, but I'm rainbow-less since olive..
I've got 2x dfina , ramza, emperor and olive..
Since olive I've done dailies, tickets, 2x 10+1 and nothing at all...
I started playing this january btw..

Without the treat every now and then, a game become stale very quickly :)

sigh so many "i pulled this rainbow"..
i seriously hope you're at least dolphin..
as a f2p, i'm seeing ZERO rainbows |:

I 100% guarantee you all of us with the noctis ,Orlandu, Reberta and full on teams of 5* base units have put money into this game.

I know it's disheartening for f2p players to read the various message boards for exvius and see people gloat and share their pulls. Just know you're better than us who foolishly spend money on a mobile app. I hate myself everyday for it.

I 100% guarantee you all of us with the noctis ,Orlandu, Reberta and full on teams of 5* base units have put money into this game.

I know it's disheartening for f2p players to read the various message boards for exvius and see people gloat and share their pulls. Just know you're better than us who foolishly spend money on a mobile app. I hate myself everyday for it.
For me it's just that the cost/opportunity ratio is too skewed..
For 40 eur I might as well get nothing, whereas for 40 I can have a good dinner out, get an aaa game, pay a month of gym//pool..
By comparison 40 eur for a (LOW) chance to get something (not even necessarily what I want) seems like debatable at best...

Celegus

For 40 eur I might as well get nothing, whereas for 40 I can have a good dinner out, get an aaa game, pay a month of gym//pool..
By comparison 40 eur for a (LOW) chance to get something (not even necessarily what I want) seems like debatable at best...

Yep, exactly why I haven't spent money. I can get by just fine with what I've gotten for free (my wife as well, who has only gotten 3 rainbows Yun Marie and DKC). We've both cleared every event right away without problems. Don't need the shiniest new toys every time at all. I pretty much pretend rainbows don't exist or even look up details on 5* units and then it's a happy accident when they do show up.

So the last time I dropped major bank into Exvius, I couldn't even justify it myself. I was in a bad/dumb mood and just said F it. You are totally right to think about what else you could do with that money. And that's why I have a deep regret as to what I've done. Overall I've spent $1000 bucks on the game. There's so much more I could use a grand on. But honestly, I make a decent living, so it's not the end of the world. But I still really wish I didn't put money into it because now I feel completely invested and won't stop playing even though I actually want to.

I'm curious about something with the GAF Exvius players. Does anyone here have every single unit in the game?

I'm actually pretty close. Only missing 10 units. Only ones I don't have are,

Yun
Randi
Demon Rain
Dracu Laswell
Tilith
Trance Terra
Fryevia
Emperor
Ace
Dark Knight Cecil

Anyone get em all?

I'm curious about something with the GAF Exvius players. Does anyone here have every single unit in the game?

I'm actually pretty close. Only missing 10 units. Only ones I don't have are,

Yun
Randi
Demon Rain
Dracu Laswell
Tilith
Trance Terra
Fryevia
Emperor
Ace
Dark Knight Cecil

Anyone get em all?

Only missing Karl, Dracu Laswell, Demon Rain and WKN. Don't think anyone here has everybody.

Kouriozan

Fought one of those FFKR people, the dude had 2 Ring of the Lucii on each of his units 0-0
Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't had 6k+ HP too.

It was fun seeing 8 Holy counter elemental chaining.

I put a ton of money into the game the first time I played. 100s of dollars of noctis, Gilgamesh and Elza (of which I only got Elza). Now this time playing. I have five 5* base (olive, delita, Marie, Gilgamesh and Dark Knight Cecil).

I'm happier this time around. But the REAL game changer is daily 1/2 pulls. All but the first two came from daily half pulls. Olive and delita I rerolled until I got 2 5 stars while on the first island.

The previous game I had gotten 5* bartz, 5* warrior of Light, 5* garnet (twice), 5* Duane (that was during lightning banner, I fumed). And Elza and Ramza. But you know the real reason I stopped? I never got a single solitary Zidane. Literally the only 3* I did not have a single copy of. This game? I pulled three.

Ramza is great, so is Elza, but this game is better. Since I restarted I have been 100% F2P. They haven't got a dime out of me since. And I don't plan on them having one.

So don't feel bad if you are F2P and haven't rolled amazing,

Visceir

That averages out to 1 rainbow/month which is pretty decent, I'd say.

Kouriozan

Exviuswiki forgot to add Garnet's Global exclusive enhancements, I guess they are simply copy/pasting the Reddit wiki infos.
Finally got a level 80 Garnet so I did her inv +40% since it's pratically free.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Been playing since Launch and if we only use what I got for free. 5* came in at September with the former Queen.

I would only have Luneth, Ramza(1x), Orlandu,

With money pulls, I managed to acquire an additional Ramza and Noctis. Probably around 180-200$ worth, since I only bought on sales. I got pretty burnt on Orlandu.

I've also only had one non 5* Rainbow(Chizzy)

So basically, you got the same about 5*, in 3 months less playing time then me, on top of never spending. And I have never got every bit of free Lapis they've given, on top of placing 10k in every event for ticket wise.

robotuw

Here's my Orlandu, who has, I think, the best atk you can get without a genji glove (ignoring infernal armlets because who the heck has those). Other than the brave suit, all his TMs come from 4* base or lower units so it should be doable with enough time. What each item comes from is in parentheses, and the rarity if it's from a unit.

Orlandeau 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Excalibur +120ATK+Light Element (Cecil, 3*)
Left Hand: Genji Blade +107ATK (Gilgamesh Trial)
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep (Hayate, 3*)
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG (Ramza, 5*)
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP (Gafgarion, 4*)
Accessory 2: Ifrit's Claw +30ATK+20%Fire+100%Blind (Dark Esper Trial)
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons (Zidane, 3*)
Ability 2: Large Sword Mastery +50% ATK Great Sword (Dark Esper Trial)
Ability 3: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana (Chizuru, 4*)
Ability 4: Quick Assault +30% ATK +10%Evasion (Shine, 4*)
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 34 DEF: 26 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
Total Stats: HP: 6217 MP: 207 ATK: 910 DEF: 226 MAG: 172 SPR: 167

tuffymon

Nice, I like the explanation to the right showing how to obtain them. The Large Sword Mastery is obtained from the Dark Esper Trial though.

Dandte

Apparently i never completed the recent exploration event. Since aileen needs her moogles i decided to give it a quick and safe run.

Cecil, Luneth, Gilgi, Marie and Refia accompanied by Kourios Noctis.

Everything went smooth and i expected to get the lb kill and the 0 Zero death rewards. Plant was super easy and the dragon went down to little to nothing health and then it happened.

Sweet little Princess went nuts and decided to slaughter poor Luneth right in front of Refias eyes. Poor girl had to see how her buddy gets shredded by her own crewmate. But refia wouldn't be Refia if she wouldn't stand with her companions even in darkest times. She managed to get through noctis twisted mind and calmed him down.

Marie gilgi cecil and cecil meanwhile continued to bring the dragon down to only a fracture of a pixel of hp. Noctis LB was filled and it was his time to redeem himself and atonement.

But Noctis had a different Plan. While Refia was turning her back to him to face the dangerous threat infront of her, Noctis decided to go full sephiroth and stabbed her from behind through her chest. Refia went on her knees, her eyes were flimmering, she oppened her mouth, she wanted to know why. Together they defeated the evil soldiers, zombies, a giant monster and a dealy man eating plant. Why would this man first kill the most important person in her life and then her. But she wasn't able to speak out this words because Noctis decided it to give her the final blow. Instead of giving her his motives, he jumped up, took out his weapon and pierced right through refias heart. Refia was unable to protect herself. Because of Noctis warping Cecil wasn't able to protect and had to see how refia went down. Marie, who was directly next to her best friend screamed, knowing she will be next.

Gilgamesh had to decide what to do. Give Noctis a remedy and hoping he won't fall into the darkness again or kill the dragon. He knew that this could be their last chance, so he took out his spear and killed the dragon.

After Noctis was done doing his posing Maries confronted him why he did this. His explanation was simply. Refia never cleaned up behind her Chocobo and he stepped into chocobo poop once to often. He knew Luneth would guard refia so he had to take him out first.

End of the Story. Luneth and Refia are dead, Marie is in psychological treatment, aileen is happy because she got her Moogle and Bartz makes sure to always clean up the mess Choco makes.

Lucreto

Free: Fang

Half price:Ludmille

Ticket: Kain

An okay line up I think. An extra 5% towards their TMs.

Speaking of which, which TM should I go after first? I was thinking Lightning or should I go after Excalibur. I have 2x10%, 3x5% 3x1% Moogles. I don't really want to use a Macro as I don't know which one to use and afraid of ruining the save file.

Secondly, I have a heap of magic pots which I place them all on one character like Lightning or Noctis or should I use the to shore up my normal party?

Finally, why it the arena so cruel? 5 Trance Terra's with Ultima each.

Ken

Free: Fang

Half price:Ludmille

Ticket: Kain

An okay line up I think. An extra 5% towards their TMs.

Speaking of which, which TM should I go after first? I was thinking Lightning or should I go after Excalibur. I have 2x10%, 3x5% 3x1% Moogles. I don't really want to use a Macro as I don't know which one to use and afraid of ruining the save file.

Secondly, I have a heap of magic pots which I place them all on one character like Lightning or Noctis or should I use the to shore up my normal party?

Finally, why it the arena so cruel? 5 Trance Terra's with Ultima each.

lightning tmr is pretty bad afaik. go for the excal or dualcast if you don't have one yet.

across

Noctis' TM is good. Saving the moogles for your first Zidane might be better. Lightning's TM is complete garbage.

It's fine if you don't want to macro but it doesn't ruin anything (other than the difficulty and game balance, ho ho!) as long as you use it correctly - the current one up on Reddit is incapable of doing anything worse than putting you on the World Map in Olderion, I think.

Lucreto

lightning tmr is pretty bad afaik. go for the excal or dualcast if you don't have one yet.

Sorry, I misremembered I thought Lightning had duel wield. Excal it is then.

Noctis' TM is good. Saving the moogles for your first Zidane might be better. Lightning's TM is complete garbage.

It's fine if you don't want to macro but it doesn't ruin anything (other than the difficulty and game balance, ho ho!) as long as you use it correctly - the current one up on Reddit is incapable of doing anything worse than putting you on the World Map in Olderion, I think.

Still trying for Noctis, hopefully sooner rather than later.

I looked up in setting up the macro but it went over my head on how to do it even with the reddit thread didn't help. I must be getting old. :(

I should back up the game just in case.

Ken

Sorry, I misremembered I thought Lightning had duel wield. Excal it is then.

i didnt put two and two together and see that you were gonna moogle either of the options you picked.

probably follow across' advice since dual wield is a bigger game boost, especially if you picked up durandal from the last FFT MK.

Alkez

Daily: yellow...

Come on game, don't troll me.

Zyrus!!

Only my 3rd on banner yellow in 2017. Thinking to stop dailies now. I've done a few raid pulls and haven't got any of his moogle yet so don't know if I'll get 2 TMs worth by the end, and as much as I want the dragoon I don't see the point chasing that 1% when I'll most likely get Kain's and Firions.

Dandte

Hey I got free Bedile o/
Hey I got semi priced Charlotte o/

Fuck this shit.

Free Heltich

No daily because i'm poor af. Aileen took all my money and Lapis and tickets. And she still feels underwhleming. I wish i would have a Noctis or Orleandeau.

Right now my most wanted units are

Noctis
Orleandeau
Ling ( will never happen :(((( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom