• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucreto

Woohoo I finally got the Dual wield TM just by using moogles. Excaliber next.

Is there a way to increase ability slots on Characters. I plan an putting Dual wield on Lightning but she has 4 spots only.

Ken

I was going to say you could bring Ace in for both units with his 75% imperil, but Olive still has her -50% DEF break contributing extra DPS for everyone. Vargas would have his 60% ATK buff too in place of it but I'm not too sure on the math weights between breaks, buffs and imperils. 🤔

At the very least Vargas has the more flexible TMR I guess if you got him and not Olive.

Rixa

I was going to say you could bring Ace in for both units with his 75% imperil, but Olive still has her -50% DEF break contributing extra DPS for everyone. Vargas would have his 60% ATK buff too in place of it but I'm not too sure on the math weights between breaks, buffs and imperils. 🤔

At the very least Vargas has the more flexible TMR I guess if you got him and not Olive.

I will daily pull Vargas tomorrow.

Rixa

Is there a way to increase ability slots on Characters. I plan an putting Dual wield on Lightning but she has 4 spots only.

Grats :)

4 Is max. Would be too easy to get 100% Evade units with nice stats, or something similar like 5 Melody of Lifes...

bonkeng

50% def break will double all your damage dealt to the broken unit.

60% atk buff, I'm not sure about the math here (add 60% of total damage, or add 60% of base stat), but we can safely assume it'll deal less than 50% def break.

But yeah you're right, more units can use Greatsword than Guns.

Ken

50% def break will double all your damage dealt to the broken unit.

60% atk buff, I'm not sure about the math here (add 60% of total damage, or add 60% of base stat), but we can safely assume it'll deal less than 50% def break.

But yeah you're right, more units can use Greatsword than Guns.

60% of base stats, and attack is squared divided by enemy defense I think?

Shouta

Vargas will go well with a character that can fire imperil and chain for you. Nyx when he hits will be good for that. Enhanced Seven works well too if you have two other chainers though you give up a slot for it.

Anyway, I finished the new Zodiac Weapon trial, the Dragon's Whisker. This is a double tank trial because it hits you with some really powerful damage and single target damage so you need to go in to the fight with Wilhelm or WoL and Mystair. I managed to complete it without a bard but man was it rough. It took a ton of tries and a lot of resets to get it just right and even then, I didn't get the Summon Tickets or the 10% Moogle because I fucked up at the end, lol.

Above 50%, the boss takes little to no damage from magic based attacks while below 50%, only magic works against him. Hybrid damage works in both forms but highly reduced damage. Sage Sakura's Todoroki (the Thundaja) actually damages it through the magic resist for some reason and does full damage below 50%. I managed to get it up to 300,000 damage a shot before 50% which is kinda wild.

Edit: I guess above 50% it only halves magic damage and isn't immune to it, lol.

Rixa

Vargas will go well with a character that can fire imperil and chain for you. Nyx when he hits will be good for that. Enhanced Seven works well too if you have two other chainers though you give up a slot for it.

Anyway, I finished the new Zodiac Weapon trial, the Dragon's Whisker. This is a double tank trial because it hits you with some really powerful damage and single target damage so you need to go in to the fight with Wilhelm or WoL and Mystair.

Grats for clearing Trial :).

Now Iam wondering should I sacrifice goat and ~25 tickets + dailies in desperate try to get Vargas. I mean my boi Ace will Tri-Beam chain with Vargas. Granted Iam ok if Elza pops from Rainbow or Tilith.

Shouta

Grats for clearing Trial :).

Now Iam wondering should I sacrifice goat and ~25 tickets + dailies in desperate try to get Vargas. I mean my boi Ace will Tri-Beam chain with Vargas. Granted Iam ok if Elza pops from Rainbow or Tilith.

Thanks, these trials are tough but they're pretty fun, lol.

Rixa

Should you pull when Friday BF banner hits

SYP said:
I really want to make it clear for everyone that’s going to pull for Tilith what her odds really are so you have your expectations set straight. These are the expected number of pulls to get 1 Tilith at:

50% chance: 46 pulls
60% chance: 60 pulls
70% chance: 80 pulls
80% chance: 107 pulls
90% chance: 153 pulls
95% chance: 199 pulls
99% chance: 305 pulls

I know, most of us are pulling tomorrow (21½h from this).
So good luck for GAF!

Rixa

Community rewards are out

10 Jumbos to stuff your inventory :p
70 Nrg
1 Prem tix

Ace enhanced, it got 71 mag more.
Friends have fun :)

Screenshot_20170615-140242.png

Lb at 1/25 whatever :)

Lyrian

Where is Lyrian to tell us if Elza is worth pulling.

Sleeping. Damn time zones. Although I did wake up in the middle of the night to check the datamine out of anticipation, lol.

Keeping this short, because I'll be late to work as usual.

Cost: [1-5; 5 most expensive]

Dark Reaper: 4- [Gumi was nice and stripped the T5 requirement that Tier 4 enhancements usually cost]

Reddit Whale Tier Rating: S

Passive ATK boost, nothing to really say here except it was nice that Gumi removed the T5 requirement from the +2 enhancement. Easiest pickup of the three enhancements.

Ravishing Blow: 4

Reddit Whale Tier Rating: SS

The whales are surprisingly happy about this and not because of the 60% SPR/DEF break. They are pleasantly surprised that the mod jumps up to 300%, which when stacked with the 50% imperil and the 60% break, yields an effective modifier of 675% (450% if not breakable). This gives Elza an option to actually be a chain finisher, which surprised many. Using Madness Rush to cap an elemental chain yields an effective (450 * 4 = 1800% mod).

Madness Rush: 5

Reddit Whale Tier Rating: SSS

Never thought I'd see the day where Reddit would create a meta category for non-chaining units. As expected, Madness Rush is Ultima-priced, but that last second stealth buff after the video announcement places the ability in a tier of its own. It's now a 800% attack. 1200% if Elza is using her own TM weapon. If the opponent is breakable, it just becomes stupid tier. A shame that no one, outside of the top-most whales, while have Madness Rush +2 for quite awhile still.

So, in the running scheme of things, Elza becomes some kind of almost Dark jack-of-all-trades that can do everything quite competently. As already mentioned by others here, others can do specific tasks better than her (DKC will be the dark imperil king, Delita is the defensive break king, plenty of others that have top-tier chain finishers), but if you had to crunch all these down in to a single unit, that's a whole lot of utility (just like Noctis) that frees up a lot of room for team composition.

Rixa

Test Rats being slaughtered, because reasons for the greater good(tm).

Screenshot_20170615-142154.png

No clue what % modifier was used.

Titan ELT raid:

Setup skills -> Push "Auto" and check what happens, 2nd turn push "Repeat"

Screenshot_20170615-142805.png
Screenshot_20170615-142825.png

Hard / long ELT Raid just came easy...

TheContact

Can't log in this morning the download gets to 98% then tells me to mkve to area with better wifi but my signal and fine and tried downloading over data as well

c-murph

Shit. Got Elza's Dark Reaper +2 and Madness Rush +1... Need another 11 more g-cryst to to complete her... ugh. Thats probably gunna be like a 4000 lapis to grind those out... lol. Was saving for Anniversary but I might have some to spare to grind out a few rounds. Damn expesive though.

Myze

Not sure if anyone mentioned it to you (didn't see it mentioned), but Lightning has innate Dual-Wield, so you would want to put that DW material on someone else, since it would be wasted on her.

c-murph

Not sure if anyone mentioned it to you (didn't see it mentioned), but Lightning has innate Dual-Wield, so you would want to put that DW material on someone else, since it would be wasted on her.

lol I just read that and was going to comment. Yeah, lv.100 Lightning has innate dual. So you can throw that on another unit.

Kouriozan

Holy shit, can they please put NRG bottle in the NRG inventory now, mine jumped to 250 while claiming my daily quest and Arena reward I was like WTF!!

I always claim everything before switching to the macro to avoid accidental lapis on android.

Syntsui

Tilith instantly maxed and almost fully potted, I'm only missing 4 MP. Nevertheless, she has almost more MP than a fully equipped Refia, even though she is completely naked lol.

evangd007

I started on the tail end of the first BF event and didn't do too much of it, so I appreciate the ability to get Vernard and Lad Mirahz again.

Lucky Bangles has 10% physical and magic evade. Yay arena! :/

Camwi

Pulled Warrior of Light on the daily! I thought I saw something earlier in this thread about his 6* coming later this month. Is that true?

Alkez

I have 500k raid coins to use. Send help...

Pulled Warrior of Light on the daily! I thought I saw something earlier in this thread about his 6* coming later this month. Is that true?

Your guess is as good as ours tbh lol. It should be this month but they haven't given a date.

Lyrian

Shit. Got Elza's Dark Reaper +2 and Madness Rush +1... Need another 11 more g-cryst to to complete her... ugh. Thats probably gunna be like a 4000 lapis to grind those out... lol. Was saving for Anniversary but I might have some to spare to grind out a few rounds. Damn expesive though.

Yup.

Torn atm whether to enhance ravishing blow or to hold onto everything for rush +2.

Hopefully, there should be 3 more giancrysts of each type on Mog tomorrow.

Also... per a patch note "bug fix", each attack during Madness Rush [even at +0] now behaves the same as her autoattack, as a 4 hit string.

Alkez

Ok checking one more time. They don't have to be used today right?

Nope. We've got a week after any event ends to cash in the currency. I seriously hope WoL comes next week cause I need someone to level. Or the game could give me Elza tomorrow, that would be appreciated lol.

bonkeng

She has dual wield by default?

Yep, she does at level 100.

Yup.

Torn atm whether to enhance ravishing blow or to hold onto everything for rush +2.

Hopefully, there should be 3 more giancrysts of each type on Mog tomorrow.

Also... per a patch note "bug fix", each attack during Madness Rush [even at +0] now behaves the same as her autoattack, as a 4 hit string.

Glamorous Blow works too :D

on a serious note, Madness Rush is more useful. Dark Imperil and 8x damage multiplier is better than 3x multiplier and a break that isn't useful most of the time. But if you can enhance both, that would be the best outcome.

Camwi

I have 500k raid coins to use. Send help...

Your guess is as good as ours tbh lol. It should be this month but they haven't given a date.

Thanks. For some reason I thought I read it was confirmed in this thread.

Oh well, now I can lament with the rest of you guys. Happy to finally have a tank, though!

Alkez

Thanks. For some reason I thought I read it was confirmed in this thread.

Oh well, now I can lament with the rest of you guys. Happy to finally have a tank, though!

Sorry I didn't mean it wasn't happening, it was more a joke lol. Last week they said it was happening in "June" but they didn't set a date so who really knows if it is happening this month. They could do it on the last day of the month cause that's a Friday and the anniversary date.

Imo Rush's upgrade does more. That would be my first choice.

Syntsui

So, is there a better accessory TM for Tilith other than Magic Amplifier? (Stats: MP +20%, MAG +25%, SPR +25%)

I'm finishing up 4x 30%HP and I'll focus either on them or Asha Talisman next. I gave up of Garnet, she is just not necessary anymore with all those resistant equipments and Minfillia's free TM.

Camwi

Sorry I didn't mean it wasn't happening, it was more a joke lol. Last week they said it was happening in "June" but they didn't set a date so who really knows if it is happening this month. They could do it on the last day of the month cause that's a Friday and the anniversary date.

Got it.

Tilith has been sitting my bank for months.....woke up, awakened her, max potted her and now to fit her out with the most glorious of TM's!

What are you guys planning on putting on yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom