• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

I feel like an idiot.

I spent like 800 energy doing The Gathering trying to get the "Defeat arachne with an esper" mission to get that 10% Trust Moogle. There are two enemies in that fight, one of them you gotta beat with a limit burst and is bigger and stronger. I beat the big dude like 8 times with an esper, and I didn't get the mission reward,I though my timing was off or something.

I kept thinking "arachne" was the stronger unit that wasn't the spider. Me smart.

Haha, I remember during this fight I was constantly checking the mission and enemy names during the fight like 5-6 times to be sure.

Just tuned into Square Enix Presents on YouTube :)
Edit: Okay, need to check when it starts as it just says it's "Up next"

Celegus

Mobius was a great great game...until they started to put premium jobs behind a paywall.
I never had a problem with it. They're all just in the gacha now though. I'm still f2p and have gotten a supreme card as well as Cloud and Mythic Knight legend jobs.

Muku

So, for one of the rare people on here that has Fohlen, maybe you can answer this for me. I'm a bit confused, but once in a blue moon it seems he does something to the enemy? Not a debuff that I can tell? Looks like a little wisp thing that goes around them and goes above and disappears? Not sure how best to explain it. What is that? I don't recall seeing anything in terms of passives or anything that would cause that?

Ken

So, for one of the rare people on here that has Fohlen, maybe you can answer this for me. I'm a bit confused, but once in a blue moon it seems he does something to the enemy? Not a debuff that I can tell? Looks like a little wisp thing that goes around them and goes above and disappears? Not sure how best to explain it. What is that? I don't recall seeing anything in terms of passives or anything that would cause that?

Speedster? Probably the -75% Wind Imperil on counter that's part of Speedster passive.

Muku

Speedster? Probably the -75% Wind Imperil on counter that's part of Speedster passive.

Ooooh. Didn't realize that is on Counter. Of course, having him on my phone (with smaller screen vs my iPad), must have missed it. Cool thank you. :)

Edit: People with two tanks in Arena .... just... /rage

SeanTSC

Just finished my first Machine Killer TM, yay.

Working on some TMs for Fryevia now - Magical Crest #1, Letters & Arms #1/2/3, and also a Sakurafubuki #2 that needs finished. Then I'm going to add in another Magical Crest to finish off Fryevia and start on 2 Champions Belts for Aileen. Those Robot rewards are going to turn her into a monster.

Xion86

I only played FF 12 on launch and can't remember anything about the story and most the characters :( so I'm really looking forward to playing Zodiac Age!

Muku

So they didn't announce anything worth a shit? Or is it still going on. Didn't tune in because I felt like the winner at E3 has already gone and nothing can top it.
Nintendo

tuffymon

I literally got up went oh snap I'm 30 min late for this stream... jump in and apparently they were too >.>; Not a lot of info about the judge, he's a support character that buffs his team... Guy on Reddit did a write up of him story wise yesterday and seemed to fit pretty well. I heard them say 3 things, 1 he has a move to buff att/def/spr/mag, and another to boost ailment resistances for several turns... be sure to use his lb it looks amazing (but didn't say what it was)

Muku

Ubisoft and Sony had better conferences than Nintendo. Yeah, I said it.

Ubisoft had interesting things, I'll give you that. But so very little for Switch it didn't mean much. And I am not into the Mario + Rabbids thing. That can go burn in a fire.

Sony? I dunno. I guess if you're into God of War and all that, it was great. But their big games aren't things I'm into. But they also didn't have any surprises that I saw so it was meh. Plus they spent far too long on some of those games. Ugh. Was rather boring.

Doctor_No

I guess Zargabaath is a physical attacker that boost stats and resistance against status ailments. I guess that makes sense in that in FF12 all he did was stand around and buff that other judges in that insanely hard trial stage.

Given he's a base-5* his real utility will depend on how much the buffs are especially as Ramza should get his enhancements soon.

Ubisoft had interesting things, I'll give you that. But so very little for Switch it didn't mean much. And I am not into the Mario + Rabbids thing. That can go burn in a fire.

Sony? I dunno. I guess if you're into God of War and all that, it was great. But their big games aren't things I'm into. But they also didn't have any surprises that I saw so it was meh. Plus they spent far too long on some of those games. Ugh. Was rather boring.

There's a Shadow of Colossus remake. Uncharted. Days Gone. Freaking Monster Hunter on a console/PC finally. It had a lot.

Nintendo had an off hand message about pokemon on the switch and a title screen for metriod prime. That was about it. Yoshi looks cute but if it's anything like the previous game you'll be able to blow through it in about 5 hours tops.

As a person who plays all consoles, Nintendo really didn't have much gameplay to show for much. Mario looks alright but not worth buying the console for by itself. I'll wait until they fix the desync issues and such. That switch fanboys want Nintendo to abandon the 3DS is annoying as well to be honest.

Syntsui

He is just another reason to delay Ramza's enhancements.

I can't fathom why the fuck we are not getting a Mobius collab though. Even Record Keeper had that already, Record Keeper is not even developed nor published by Squenix.

I guess Zargabaath is a physical attacker that boost stats and resistance against status ailments. I guess that makes sense in that in FF12 all he did was stand around and buff that other judges in that insanely hard trial stage.

Given he's a base-5* his real utility will depend on how much the buffs are especially as Ramza should get his enhancements soon.

Was that only on the IZJS version? I don't ever remember fighting him nor Drace.

Edit: Just looked it up and the answer is yes. Damn, I would have loved to do that fight. Can't wait for the PS4 version cause I need something harder than Yiazmat and Omega.

tuffymon

There's a Shadow of Colossus remake. Uncharted. Days Gone. Freaking Monster Hunter on a console/PC finally. It had a lot.

Nintendo had an off hand message about pokemon on the switch and a title screen for metriod prime. That was about it. Yoshi looks cute but if it's anything like the previous game you'll be able to blow through it in about 5 hours tops.

As a person who plays all consoles, Nintendo really didn't have much gameplay to show for much. Mario looks alright but not worth buying the console for by itself. I'll wait until they fix the desync issues and such. That switch fanboys want Nintendo to abandon the 3DS is annoying as well to be honest.

Wow, talk about writing Nintendo off, they showed several games during the announcement and went into MUCH greater detail in the treehouse, which I'm guessing you didn't watch. Roughly 30 minutes of gameplay on whatever they played, XC2 and FE:W included.
Anyway you look at it, I appreciate how this year it was about the games... very little show on stage and in between talk it was bam bam bam bam bam bam and done...

Wow, talk about writing Nintendo off, they showed several games during the announcement and went into MUCH greater detail in the treehouse, which I'm guessing you didn't watch. Roughly 30 minutes of gameplay on whatever they played, XC2 and FE:W included.
Anyway you look at it, I appreciate how this year it was about the games... very little show on stage and in between talk it was bam bam bam bam bam bam and done...

I watched the gameplay as well. Musou FE looks like a downgraded Hyrule Warriors (Which I will still buy cause I'm a FE fan, gimme waifu Anna) and XC2 really didn't impress. Only one worth a damn was Metroid 3DS.

Booo I harbored the hope that FFX's banner would be right after anniversary :( Well, they didn't say when in July the XII banner was hitting, did they? Maybe it can still play out this way and XII will be after X. I know, I know :( I just have to keep telling myself that just means more lapis and tickets saved up to throw at X, increasing my chances at Tidus.

Ken

M-maybe Zargabaath will have a nice shelf life for GL since he's also being released in a post-enhRamza/enhLunera/Roy world.

It'll also be interesting to see his skill set since he'll presumably set the foundation for future Judge kits (innate DW, heavy armor bonus, ????).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom