• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

So, is there a better accessory TM for Tilith other than Magic Amplifier? (Stats: MP +20%, MAG +25%, SPR +25%)

I'm finishing up 4x 30%HP and I'll focus either on them or Asha Talisman next. I gave up of Garnet, she is just not necessary anymore with all those resistant equipments and Minfillia's free TM.

If you've got 4x30% HP then probably Magic Amplifier will be best. You don't especially need the extra HP and if you don't have Soluna Rings for the MP regen then Magic Amplifier makes sense. Arsha's will be better for her after Ramza's enhancements imo as you won't need as much individual MP regen.

Syntsui

I'll probably build her with:
1x Minerva Bust
1x Cat Ear Hood
1x Hero Shield
2x Magic Amplifiers
2x 30% HP
1x Equip H Shield
1x Hydaelyn Guard (or Garnet's TM if I fuse a bunch, I won't farm a lot of them >.>)

Visceir

Uhh, didn't have enough stones to even enhance any of Ace's skills to +1, lol. Guess I'll be spending a while in vortex. On the upside I did get 2 T4 reds today so only need one more...will still have to continue grinding em though as I'm short on T1 - T3 too...guess the upside is that the other skill enhancement stones can be gotten from the 3rd vortex pool.

Might also just moogle Mfina's TM once I have Ace's skill enhanced to just make a powerhouse Ace with 2 draco spikes and DW+Mfina's TM+Rod mastery+30% mag for materias.

A fun project to work on.

Lucreto

Not sure if anyone mentioned it to you (didn't see it mentioned), but Lightning has innate Dual-Wield, so you would want to put that DW material on someone else, since it would be wasted on her.

Didn't know that. My Lightning is level 34 so she will be a while before she reaches level 100.

I have twenty 5k pulls with raid coins so a few Cactuars might be heading her way along with XDeath.

I see people talking about The Warrior of Light, is he a decent character worth using? I have one but never used him.

Tilith has been sitting my bank for months.....woke up, awakened her, max potted her and now to fit her out with the most glorious of TM's!

What are you guys planning on putting on yours?

Mine right now. Might change some things. No pots yet but I have like 24k arena coins and 50 tickets but I usually don't pot unless it's needed.

https://i.imgur.com/Uh8Qk5L.png
https://i.imgur.com/ZiZ75P6.png

Edit: She also isn't linked to an Esper in this she is just in my unit box.

robotuw

So, is there a better accessory TM for Tilith other than Magic Amplifier? (Stats: MP +20%, MAG +25%, SPR +25%)

Soluna Ring would be a clear choice with the extra mp and auto-refresh (she's gonna need it). I'm also putting Soluna Band on her for survivability.

Doctor_No

Damn, I wish ability enhancements weren't so crazy expensive, and there were a better way to farm them. I can't even fully enhance all of Elza's skills, and I want to enhance Ace as well. And so far I've purchased every Mogking Purecryst and Heavicryst, done all the events, and haven't upgraded a single unit.

Struggling if I should upgrade Elza's Ravaging Blow or Madness Rush, or just put it in Ace's Trilaser.

I suppose I should work on Tilith and Maxwell as well for tomorrow's event.

bonkeng

Damn, I wish ability enhancements weren't so crazy expensive, and there were a better way to farm them. I can't even fully enhance all of Elza's skills, and I want to enhance Ace as well. And so far I've purchased every Mogking Purecryst and Heavicryst, done all the events, and haven't upgraded a single unit.

Struggling if I should upgrade Elza's Ravaging Blow or Madness Rush, or just put it in Ace's Trilaser.

You have every unit in the game. I don't think Elza will have a spot in any of your 5 custom party.

If you need the best offensive breaker, Delita is your man.

Bare minimum is just upgrade Elza's Madness Rush to +2 for the Dark Imperil. But even that isn't good for you because you know you'll pull Dark Veritas when he's out. And DKC's Soul Eater+2 will make Elza blush.

I remember pulling her way back when and she was carrying my team. I have no room for her now in this meta. I personally am not going to enhance her right now....may not ever.

Daily summon.....WOL. What in the actual fuck man, why has every gold during a banner pull been an OFF BANNER UNIT?!?!?! But I bet if I drop some cash I'll get that banner unit eh gumi? Fucking bullshit. Did a ticket pull. Ulrica. RIP the dream of BIS Olive.....

Passing on all enhancements once again. Dark Fina is still the only unit I want to enhance but I need 24 total Black Giancrysts to enhance both of my DF's Ultimas. I am at 11 lol. I'm not going to do them until I can do both at once. I would imagine by the time I get them I won't have a use for it anymore.

Syntsui

Soluna Ring would be a clear choice with the extra mp and auto-refresh (she's gonna need it). I'm also putting Soluna Band on her for survivability.
Soluna Band would be nice indeed, but I think Arsha Talisman will work just as well. Anyway, I think I'll stick with 2x Magic Amplifiers but I'll have to see how she survives tough trials.

Soluna Ring doesn't really matter that much considering she already has almost 500MP without it. She will already recover 50~MP every turn without it anyway.

And don't forget Rikku will be a MP Battery with her mix, so MP is straight a non issue for Tilith.

Woohoo I finally got the Dual wield TM just by using moogles. Excaliber next.

524512858f051.png

Anyway, daily was another edge. Said screw it I'll use three tickets. I got two trash and then an llias.

Kouriozan

Goddess Maxwell went 6* directly!

TT88A9r.gif

Sadly I'm missing a few awakening mats for Goddess Tilith but I can wait tomorrow, for anyone else that will attemp to get her:

Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png

Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
GOOD LUCK!
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png

Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png

Ace's no recovery skill enhance was a no brainer. His tri-laser looks incredible though, so I have begun that process. I, of course, hit a brick wall on T4 power crysts (2 short) but I also need T3s, so into the gem vortex I go...

c-murph

Yup.

Torn atm whether to enhance ravishing blow or to hold onto everything for rush +2.

Hopefully, there should be 3 more giancrysts of each type on Mog tomorrow.

Also... per a patch note "bug fix", each attack during Madness Rush [even at +0] now behaves the same as her autoattack, as a 4 hit string.

Oh right, thanks for the reminder! Now I don't need to try as hard today to get those done.

Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png

Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
GOOD LUCK!
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png

Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png
Unit-Tilith-5.png

You have all been blessed by the Goddess Tilith. Quote this msg to have good luck in your pulls. lul

Xion86

Awakened and maxed out Maxwell straight away :) will look forward to sharing her soon.

Not enhanced anyone's abilities yet as I haven't felt the need to...still holding out!

robotuw

People on Reddit are talking Maxwell trial strategies. Someone suggested Xon to steal her buff. Add that onto a Minfilia 70% light resist, and Tilith's debuff resist, and an Orlandu deathbringer chain and I already feel sorry for the poor girl.

Pejo

Hmm, I have a Tilith, but I'm not sure I prefer her over the Rem I've built up. I'll still max her out of course to have her in the pool, but I think I like Rem's versatility a little more for general use, and especially arena.

I finally have enough TMs that I can keep an arena team separate from another team, so I don't have to keep swapping equipment around. I really hope a surprise anniversary gift is giving us equipment sets by active party. This game really really needs it.

Muku

OMG!!!!! Last pull on banner. Praying for Amelia. It comes down gold. I'm like "OMG please be Amelia! But it probably won't be." Open... AMELIA! Now I have it on both accounts, woohoo!

Mipcgamer

OMG!!!!! Last pull on banner. Praying for Amelia. It comes down gold. I'm like "OMG please be Amelia! But it probably won't be." Open... AMELIA! Now I have it on both accounts, woohoo!

That's great, congrats.
Also... it's a weird feeling to be more hyped for this small FFBE announcement than the rest of the E3

Alkez

Foolishly went into the final chapter of The Gathering without Ifrit. It's only a heal giantcryst which is an acceptable loss I guess but annoying none the less. Are there any really important moves that use healing crysts?

c-murph

Congrats on the Waifu!

Foolishly went into the final chapter of The Gathering without Ifrit. It's only a heal giantcryst which is an acceptable loss I guess but annoying none the less. Are there any really important moves that use healing crysts?

I wouldn't worry about it unless you're really ocd about having it. They're probably the least use cryst. If you've done any Support cryst grinding in the portal you more than likely have an overabundance of them.

Also... it's a weird feeling to be more hyped for this small FFBE announcement than the rest of the E3

I know, right? I haven't watched any of the conferences this year in real time and have really just watched the highlights, despite being a self-admitted Sony fanboy.

And yet, I'm sitting here right now watching the time tick away so that I can stream the producer's video of a mobile gacha game. The hooks on this game are real.

Mipcgamer

I know, right? I haven't watched any of the conferences this year in real time and have really just watched the highlights, despite being a self-admitted Sony fanboy.

And yet, I'm sitting here right now watching the time tick away so that I can stream the producer's video of a mobile gacha game. The hooks on this game are real.

It helps that this year wasn't the best E3 to be fair. Let's just Hope we have some great announcements!

Lyrian

People on Reddit are talking Maxwell trial strategies. Someone suggested Xon to steal her buff. Add that onto a Minfilia 70% light resist, and Tilith's debuff resist, and an Orlandu deathbringer chain and I already feel sorry for the poor girl.

Inb4 Maxwell elite takes all that into account. 200% light and dark resist, +70% light resist + Ling break required to even survive a single round.

So lucky. I couldn't pull her for the life of me.

Begrudgingly started TM farming again today. 3x Queen, Wilhelm and an Amelia. Not even sure if Wilhelm's shield is really worth the effort, but I don't have anything else worth doing right now so screw it.

Rixa

When I figured that I don't need Toxic Rain. I moved to 6 man party, took few (6m party) tries before I f*cking finally nailed those f*ckers. Piece of shit Trial when you don't have right units.

One turn earlier Orthos died and Typhon snorted Ace to bench.

Thanks @Valentus
Screenshot_20170615-193555.png
Screenshot_20170615-193614.png

Fuck that was rough Trial.

Syntsui

Begrudgingly started TM farming again today. 3x Queen, Wilhelm and an Amelia. Not even sure if Wilhelm's shield is really worth the effort, but I don't have anything else worth doing right now so screw it.

Don't you have Grace to farm? Wilheim TM is a big waste of lapis and time IMO.

Muku

Thank you guys! :)

Pulling a unit on the banner feels strange. Last few months have been nothing but off banner shit. :( I got Amelia on both accounts. I am now doomed to not get Tilith on either one.

You can't have my soul though, witch.

Alkez

I wouldn't worry about it unless you're really ocd about having it. They're probably the least use cryst. If you've done any Support cryst grinding in the portal you more than likely have an overabundance of them.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I was worried that I might be forgetting something important that used healing crysts and I would have to spend another 100 NRG to get it. Thanks :)

That was so good. We need one of those for some of the BE original characters.

Muku

For some reason, this raid has been a real grind. I may not get all the rewards because I'm just struggling to want to do it.

It's been the worst raid grind ever. It's such a slog. It's not fun. It's not interesting. I enjoyed the previous two more than this. They also made it have way higher end rewards. Not sure I'll end up with burst pot. Last I checked I was somewhere mid 2.5mil but it's been a while since I checked. My alt is further behind, just because it's a crapshoot there if I can win. Don't have the powerhouses for this particular one. Fohlen still somehow gets taken down by random shit even when he's last one standing despite all the misses. And I'd really like a lot of these pots for DKC and Fohlen, but meh.

I hope next one isn't a slog like this one. I've only continued on my main for Yda's for her TM. On my alt for Yda's for her TM as well as Thancred for his TMs. Got a boatload there, piling them on DKC and Fohlen.

Rixa

For some reason, this raid has been a real grind. I may not get all the rewards because I'm just struggling to want to do it.

It was utterly grind...

Until today 5h ago everything changed. Earlier I had difficulties to kill ELT and I moved to do PRO 3 times per day. Got the 5% moogle yesterday so Iam ok with prizes.

5h Ago I started 2 turn killing ELT, and now I just one turn killed it 2 times.
What a change enhanements do to 1 unit.

Doctor_No

I remember pulling her way back when and she was carrying my team. I have no room for her now in this meta. I personally am not going to enhance her right now....may not ever.

Daily summon.....WOL. What in the actual fuck man, why has every gold during a banner pull been an OFF BANNER UNIT?!?!?! But I bet if I drop some cash I'll get that banner unit eh gumi? Fucking bullshit. Did a ticket pull. Ulrica. RIP the dream of BIS Olive.....

I might wait on the enhancements based on how hard the actual event is. I might upgrade her support skill to get that +100% attack with spear.

You have every unit in the game. I don't think Elza will have a spot in any of your 5 custom party.

If you need the best offensive breaker, Delita is your man.

Bare minimum is just upgrade Elza's Madness Rush to +2 for the Dark Imperil. But even that isn't good for you because you know you'll pull Dark Veritas when he's out. And DKC's Soul Eater+2 will make Elza blush.

Delita's -65% break is really great; that extra 5% is mathematically significant. I just wish he had more utility. Its pretty rare to find DEF/SPR breakable bosses, but Elza at least brings a really strong attack in the form of Madness Rush.

It was utterly grind...

Until today 5h ago everything changed. Earlier I had difficulties to kill ELT and I moved to do PRO 3 times per day. Got the 5% moogle yesterday so Iam ok with prizes.

5h Ago I started 2 turn killing ELT, and now I just one turn killed it 2 times.
What a change enhanements do to 1 unit.

what were you using before? I can safely 2-3 turn ELT everytime just chaining Frey and *something* and Noctis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom