• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

I never want to hear anyone say they love JP more than us. JP got this JP got that Jp paid 5k lapis for their guaranteed 5* lol.

Side note: they didn't mention slots...or warrior of light lmao

Edit: we may have to pay 5k too lmao nvm

tuffymon

I never want to hear anyone say they love JP more than us. JP get this JP got that Jp paid 5k lapis for their guaranteed 5* lol.

Side note: they didn't mention slots...or warrior of light lmao

Some of it's up in the air for sure, but they also said more to come~ With a guarenteed 5* pull, I won't mind dropping my lapis on slots if we don't get it, instead of the 5k I'd have dropped on a pull...

If the guaranteed 5* is 5k I guess I'm out on daily pulls until then. At 90 mythril a day, I should get enough just in time (assuming I don't do some footwork for colloseum or trophy 500 ones)

Syntsui

No mention of the free storage upgrade, this is a gigantic red flag for me and I'm really worried right now.

Other things that I didn't expect them to acknowledge but MUST be correct with this new version are:
- Jump damage calculation bug
- Stacking skills calculaton bug

They nailed everything else though. The anniversary will deliver!

Muku

No slot upgrades? I hope to god that is something we get a side bonus thing as part of anniversary. God knows I have spent a lot of Lapis lately to increase slots.. and am still having a damn time with slots. Fuuuuuu.

RAINBOW HOODIE? Yes plz.

That 10+1 guaranteed 5* ... oh mah gawd yes. Especially for my alt. Going to save a boatload of Cactaur again. (Not that we need... all portals will be open! Woohoo!)

Also I can finally share on FB with my friends my shitty pull of Sabin or Garnet. Yay! -_-;

Rixa

Quoting this, cause I added more pics.

That Hoodie is so mine. Stahp everyone.

ITS MINE!!!

220.PNG
2201.PNG

2202.PNG
2203.PNG

2204.PNG
2205.PNG

2206.PNG
2207.PNG

image.png

Huge update coming. I need to wait before I buy Lapis. Need that EX system.

Kouriozan

They want people to log in daily with the anniversary, I just thought of something.
They might give the free inventory slots with the new items with the anniversary daily login campaign (or even put them in July daily reward)

EDIT : this (source)

904 Expansion Voucher
Can be used to expand any slot (units, friends, etc.) by five slots one time.

Alkez

Wait wait wait...who said the 5* summon was free because I'm rewatching it and they never said free. We get a free daily summon, but they didn't mention the guaranteed 5* summon being free.

Edit: lool hippo got me by a minute

robotuw

Rainbow summon was what I was secretly hoping for but didn't want to say out-loud. Can't wait to get my shitty Queen. I wonder if the banner will be up while Elza and Vargas are still in the pool. Interested to see what our expeditions end up being, probably their answer to TM macroing in some form.

Muku

I thought it was free? The 10+1 with 5* guarantee. - I know there was the daily one too.. but, I thought assumption was it was free. They didn't say it cost anything either though. This would be a HUGE disappointment for me as I don't have 5k on my alt as I've spent them on dailies over time to get fucking units. Though I guess we have a recent story thing I can move through. :/

Also, did I miss it? How will they let us know if we got hoodie? I'd like to know when I
don't
win.

Edit: wait i thought there was more story stuff since last. Guess I'm screwed on that on alt then. :(

Syntsui

Rainbow summon was what I was secretly hoping for but didn't want to say out-loud. Can't wait to get my shitty Queen. I wonder if the banner will be up while Elza and Vargas are still in the pool. Interested to see what our expeditions end up being, probably their answer to TM macroing in some form.

I'll definetly wait for Tidus banner before pulling, which means BF banner will be gone but whatever @__@

Camwi

Is Queen the worst rainbow unit? I'm curious as to who I should be dreading.

Gaaaah so pissed at myself for using my coins early to get lapis which is just sitting in my savings. I never knew the EX system was a thing. Ah well, that was actually some nice announcements.

Muku

Delita is much better than Queen though. The true breaker king of Exvius.

Come on, they won't change their summon system just for that one banner. Japan already had guaranteed 5* banners and it was all legit.

This. I was just going to say they're not going to go back to Rainbow bullshit just for this.

robotuw

Probably, her or maybe Lightning. Both have lackluster enhancements (though Queen's is yet to come so no guarantee) Enhancements change everything. Ace was bad but just got a huge boost thanks to them. Delita has his place now too with them. DKC is probably the worst right now but will be a beast later when his arrive.

So who do I want then? Hm, I'd probably get the biggest boost from Olive, or a second Orlandu. Marie would also be nice, but in fewer situations. The problem with chainers like Tidus is you need two of them, so I'm not sure about him.

Kouriozan

Lightning, really? For some reason I remember reading when I first started that she was really good. Especially surprising since Japan seems to love her so much.

Yes, her skills are ancient and now pretty weak. For example she only has +30% ATK meanwhile everyone else has more than 50% nowadays
Her TM is also worthless.

Queen isn't great as a unit, well she can be made to be "okay". Her TM though in my opinion is the best +ATK TM in the game currently unless you are putting it on a Noctis or other evasion unit.

Syntsui

Lightning is definetly more useful than Queen too, but that's like comparing shit turd with poop feces ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lyrian

Negative.

Anniversary specials won't start until BF is gone.

And I see you are reaching the same suspicions on macroing and the exploration system that I am.

Camwi

Alright, Queen/Lightning/Delita are the ones that should cause me to go into a blind rage if I pull 'em.

I want that rainbow pull noooooow.

Muku

Pretty sure they meant an IRL jacket for the Rainbow Jacket, yeah?

In which case, I hope someone on GAF wins if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom