• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

Wonder what kind of in game item this jacket will be as that is what I am assuming they meant by free jacket to anyone logging on.

It's literally the producers Rainbow jacket. I said in Discord that you should have it as you're Mr Rainbow :p. But Rixa will probably fight you for it.

It's literally the producers Rainbow jacket. I said in Discord that you should have it as you're Mr Rainbow :p. But Rixa will probably fight you for it.

lol I mean they said that everyone that logs in during the anniversary gets the jacket so I don't expect it to be a real one haha. Although if they meant they will give ONE away to someone that logs in that time then sure I will take it!

Muku

I thought it was log in every day for a chance at it. Though getting one in-game would be sweet too. But I got from it it's the jacket itself.

Alkez

How good is tidus anyway? Worth pulling for?

Very good. Alongside Orlandu, Aileen, and Fryevia in DPS chaining, but also has a lot of utility. His water imperial is a bit more difficult to pull off as it's tied to his LB, but it's 100% at max LB level.

Shouta

Delita is great as a breaker if you got the resources to enhance him. Queen and Lightning don't even have that nowadays.

You can't pull anything outside base anymore, they aren't going to change that to fuck with people for a 5* pull.

It's safe to assume it's a base 5* unit.

Gumi.........Ya'll really trying to have me bring Moby Dick back huh? Nice update. Can't wait. Will spend a lil something but will not break the bank for Rikku.

Also that guaranteed 5* summon, holy shit wasn't expecting that. Gumi delivered with this one!

hey guys

Im back

That ban sucked (excuse my language)

AiHUU11.gif

j/k welcome back.

Rixa

lol I mean they said that everyone that logs in during the anniversary gets the jacket so I don't expect it to be a real one haha. Although if they meant they will give ONE away to someone that logs in that time then sure I will take it!

I will steal it from Hippo. Also I will steal Hippo's ingame item Jacket :p

hey guys

Im back

That ban sucked (excuse my language)

Welcome back, man! Just in time for the Anniversary event.

Did you lose your tag? Or do I remember wrong?

On Discord through twitter it has been confirmed the jacket is an in game item. :) I imagine like someone said before it's probably the Producer's Jacket. Maybe we will get the glasses as well.

Just got caught up on all the stuff from that last page. Not bad! I wasn't expecting the 10+1 to be free, but I also didn't think they'd actually give us a guaranteed 5* at all. Fingers crossed for Noctis I guess. Speaking of which I was actually trying to work out who I should be pulling for. I have Oldmandeau and Lightning, with the former being a great chainer and outdoing Light for DPS he renders her kinda useless, but that aside I was thinking Tidus really makes no sense for me to shoot for I guess?

Should I be gunning for someone like Olive instead? I've got Agrias ready as a chainer whenever she gets her 6* anyway.

I missed the stream, but the anniversary update sounds fantastic. Please don't give me Lightning, Queen (already have), or Delita on my guaranteed 5* pull

Kouriozan

I don't need any particular 5*, well maybe a chainer but certainly not a mage or a 3rd Ramza.
It's totally going to be a 3rd Ramza, isn't it...

Lyrian

Reddit reporting that Shaly (girl on FFBE announcement videos) tweeted that 10+1 with guaranteed 5 star is FREE.

Tweet has been made private.

Rixa

Just got caught up on all the stuff from that last page. Not bad! I wasn't expecting the 10+1 to be free, but I also didn't think they'd actually give us a guaranteed 5* at all. Fingers crossed for Noctis I guess. Speaking of which I was actually trying to work out who I should be pulling for. I have Oldmandeau and Lightning, with the former being a great chainer and outdoing Light for DPS he renders her kinda useless, but that aside I was thinking Tidus really makes no sense for me to shoot for I guess?

Should I be gunning for someone like Olive instead? I've got Agrias ready as a chainer whenever she gets her 6* anyway.

General rule in ExviusGAF:

Don't chase Rainbow.

I repeat

DON'T CHASE RAINBOW

Only exception is if you are a whale.

Reddit reporting that Shaly (girl on FFBE announcement videos) tweeted that 10+1 with guaranteed 5 star is FREE.

Tweet has been made private.

Interesting, I'll accept having some Hope.

She is reporting that, but I also tweeted her directly for confirmation. What she CAN confirm is that an 11 pull is free... but she can't confirm that the free 11 pull is the one with the guaranteed 5*. So it's not completely clear yet.

General rule in ExviusGAF:

Don't chase Rainbow.

I repeat

DON'T CHASE RAINBOW

Only exception is if you are a whale.

Good point lol. I guess I'm more curious what I should hope for instead. I've got a decent chainer in Orlandeau, got Y'shtola as my healer and hopefully Tillith with any luck next banner. Zyrus and a few other choices as Black Mage. I know the general advice is build up and have access to a variety of units which I'm definitely working towards but I'm still yet to work out a good team.

I guess for now I just need to stick with being carried by OP units and my one real decent pull and I suppose to actually build one of those teams that can take on a 40 NRG boss requires much more time investment as yet. Only about 50% done on TM's for a single character.

Syntsui

I've been thinking, they already confirmed WoL 6* would be here by the end of the month and now we know for sure he won't be on the very last banner of the month.

This means..... WOL 6* NEXT WEEK TOGETHER WITH ALL THE ANNIVERSARY SHIT BABY!!!

Muku

I've been thinking, they already confirmed WoL 6* would be here by the end of the month and now we know for sure he won't be on the very last banner of the month.

This means..... WOL 6* NEXT WEEK TOGETHER WITH ALL THE ANNIVERSARY SHIT BABY!!!

Knowing Gumi, that will be the 2nd Anniversary secret. HEY GUYS!! PLEASE BE EXCITED!! 6* WoL for 2nd Anniversary!!

:p

Welcome back ROB!

I will try for Tidus for sure. Got tickets saved up so why not. Still won't match up to what I burned for Orlandu, so I won't feel so bad. Haha. No one else to feel like tickets are good for right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom