• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

During one of the late May maintenances these items were datamined so I think there's still hope we get free slot increase unless I missed some news since then that invalidates them. Though it'd be kind of weird if GL got a missable slot expansion while JP got it as a base upgrade like the NRG increase.

900 Ancient Coin
These odd-looking coins are sometimes discovered from historical sites.
Expedition Guild Masters often offer new contracts to adventurers in exchange for them before auctioning it to other antiquarians for profit.

901 Advance Token
A mystical token thought to bend the passage of time, allowing a party to travel to their destination faster.
Some dispel the myth and theorize that the token helps to energize the party, thus allowing them to travel faster instead.

904 Expansion Voucher
Can be used to expand any slot (units, friends, etc.) by five slots one time.

--

As for Tidus, I kind of have zero affinity for FFX and I also kind of hate his character design (and also think his chaining window will be a pain) but I think I'll try for one just to make use of companion Tidus.

Or I'll just stop at Rucksack and hope for an off-banner Tidus. 🤔

Lyrian

During one of the late May maintenances these items were datamined so I think there's still hope we get free slot increase unless I missed some news since then that invalidates them. Though it'd be kind of weird if GL got a missable slot expansion while JP got it as a base upgrade like the NRG increase.

Look at the flavor text. Those signal rather strongly that those are from the new Expedition system.

Ken

Look at the flavor text. Those signal rather strongly that those are from the new Expedition system.

The first two yeah. I guess the assumption is all three items are linked and therefore we'll get (a finite amount to match JP boost?) vouchers with expeditions?

Kouriozan

Those items sounds like expedition rewards stuff.
Fast travel = complete expedition instantly.

Edit : of course once again I'm LTTP.

Xion86

Welcome back Rob :)

So I cleared some inactive Gaffers and have 6 slots spare, the rest of my friends are only those with GAF in their greeting. I doubt there will be too many new, new GAF players or lurkers but feel free to add me. I've just swapped out Orlandeau for Maxwell, ready for the new event:

zdPR10El.png

Ken

Those items sounds like expedition rewards stuff.
Fast travel = complete expedition instantly.

Edit : of course once again I'm LTTP.

The voucher description is pretty generic but I guess it'd make sense that like-things got added to the files together.

Regardless it looks like we're still getting free slots just in a different way!?

I assume you use the coins to buy things like the vouchers. Ugh I wish they gave us more info on the expeditions, I don't want to wait until Tuesday to know.

SeanTSC

Going with upgrading Ravaging Blow for Elza, she's my main Def/Spr Breaker (and the best Breaker for Fryevia). Madness Rush seems too expensive to upgrade and I don't see myself using it anyways. I mostly only use Elza if you can Def/Spr break something and if you can then I'm probably going to nuke it into the ground.

I'm assuming if I wait until the 29th the 10+1 with free 5* won't include the Rikku banner?

I want Rikku bad but don't have enough for 2 10+1 pulls.

Am I basically forced to decide between spending the lapis on a guaranteed 5* (which may end up being a double) or taking a try at Rikku?

This is all assuming the 10+1 with guaranteed 5* unit costs 5,000 lapis and not free.

I'm assuming if I wait until the 29th the 10+1 with free 5* won't include the Rikku banner?

I want Rikku bad but don't have enough for 2 10+1 pulls.

Am I basically forced to decide between spending the lapis on a guaranteed 5* (which may end up being a double) or taking a try at Rikku?

This is all assuming the 10+1 with guaranteed 5* unit costs 5,000 lapis and not free.

The 10+1 doesn't even start until the day that banner comes out, so we don't know if it will include Tidus, Wakka, Rikku or not. They won't have any form of rate up if it does though. I would still do the guaranteed 5* though because Rikku isn't going anywhere, and you will pull her eventually.

Do we know if that pull is free?

Free 5* is nice, but useless to me if I have to spend the 5,000 lapis I've said for Rikku.

We don't know for sure. We are getting people saying it is, but it's not specified. Like I said though a guaranteed 5* is better than a hail mary at the possibility of a unit that you can pull from a daily at anytime.

The 10+1 doesn't even start until the day that banner comes out, so we don't know if it will include Tidus, Wakka, Rikku or not. They won't have any form of rate up if it does though.

Guaranteed 5* is nice, but useless to me if I have to spend the 5,000 lapis I've saved for Rikku. I can only picture myself getting a Lightning I don't need, or Delita.

Pejo

Damn, I was out in Oakland for the Warriors victory parade, and I missed all this stuff. Just caught up with the last few pages. What a great anni event!

Going >in< for Tidus, but I'm not purchasing any lapis until that Ex system. Free pulls are always nice, and guaranteed 5* pull is fantastic, even if it still costs 5k. Watch me get a 4th Luneth or my least favorite character Lightning. Exciting stuff.

c-murph

Guaranteed 5* is nice, but useless to me if I have to spend the 5,000 lapis I've saved for Rikku. I can only picture myself getting a Lightning I don't need, or Delita.

Hmmmmmmm a third Lightning for the Arena...? Nah.

I'll take a Ramza plz GUMI. You can also throw in a Marie during my pulls for Rikku.

Going >in< for Tidus, but I'm not purchasing any lapis until that Ex system.

Yeah, gunna wait for the Ex system before I buy any more tm farming lapis. Might buy a little extra for an 11 pull for Rikku. Just to be safe.

Damn, I was out in Oakland for the Warriors victory parade, and I missed all this stuff. Just caught up with the last few pages. What a great anni event!

Going >in< for Tidus, but I'm not purchasing any lapis until that Ex system. Free pulls are always nice, and guaranteed 5* pull is fantastic, even if it still costs 5k. Watch me get a 4th Luneth or my least favorite character Lightning. Exciting stuff.

Did you kick Draymond in the dick for me? Cause that would have been very nice of you.

Lol, no dick kicking I'm afraid.

It's crazy seeing NBA players next to real life human beings though. Durant is almost literally twice the size of his mother.

Durant is a big dude. I remember seeing him at the 2k hoops classic at MSG back in like 2006 or whatever when he played for Texas. I was standing like 5 feet from him and just like wtf at this giant ass teenager haha. I'm 6'2" so not short, but this guy just towered over me, and I am sure he has grown since then.

Durant is a big dude. I remember seeing him at the 2k hoops classic at MSG back in like 2006 or whatever when he played for Texas. I was standing like 5 feet from him and just like wtf at this giant ass teenager haha. I'm 6'2" so not short, but this guy just towered over me, and I am sure he has grown since then.

That's insane!

Nikokuno

We should make a top 3 of the 5* you think you're going to pull for the free 10+1 Anniversary Banner.

1. A dupe (so either DKC, Fryevia or Majin Fina) because in a span of 1 months my bro get 3 Transe Terra and 2 Majin Fina lol, my turn now?
2. Lighting because I hate her, her TM, her animation, her games so I expect to pull her, so it's the perfect moment.
3. Marie, because I need a top notch DPS, chain monster, and I only get the opposite of what I want.

Recap : DKC/Lighting/Marie

We should make a top 3 of the 5* you think you're going to pull for the free 10+1 Anniversary Banner.

1. A dupe (so either DKC, Fryevia or Majin Fina) because in a span of 1 months my bro get 3 Transe Terra and 2 Majin Fina lol, my turn now?
2. Lighting because I hate her, her TM, her animation, her games so I expect to pull her, so it's the perfect moment.
3. Marie, because I need a top notch DPS, chain monster, and I only get the opposite of what I want.

1. Tie between Luneth, Queen, Orlandeu, Noctis because Gumi wants me to be Dyer.
2. Fohlen cause Gumi knows I want him.
3. Olive or Marie because I have a shit ton of TM moogles for both of them.

HM: Lightning because Gumi wants to laugh at my face.

I'm actually thinking I may only do some dailies for Tilith banner. With EX system coming, Tidus, etc, i see no absolute necessity to go hard for her...

Pejo

I know I'm going to end up with a dupe, I absolutely know it. My guesses:

1. Luneth - because I already have 3 of him and don't even use 1.
2. Lightning - least favorite game of the series, hate the character, don't yet have one.
3. Marie - I wish. She or Orlandu would be my picks if I could have get unit that I don't already have.

Spent Lapis for the first time in days. Went for a daily.

Blue crystal turned gold. OMG, here I come Amelia!!!

Fucking Garnet.

Seriously, for the last 20+ pulls I've been getting units from around launch time frame. What gives? 3 golds now, all off banner units. Only banner unit so far was a Camille.

It's as if rates were adjusted to shit tier. She isn't even worth TM grinding.

Thank goodness we are getting free dailies. At least I won't mind the shit pulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom