• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandte

Lightning - i chased her a year ago...i still like her but i don't want her.

Delita - don't want him, but wouldn't mind his sword for Randi.

Ramza - dupe. Pls no, another brave suit might be good.

Dark Knight Cecil - stay away

Luneth - dupe. No need for a second one. Tm isn't as good as it was. Will get him

Gilgamesh - dupe. second glove? Hell yeah.

Noctis - most desired unit. Pls gumi.

Dark Fina - dupe. Love her, helped me out numerous times. Wouldn't mind a dupe.

Ace - don't like him. Has a chcobo, which is a plus.

Marie - dupe. Good tm but we have other options for free

Emperor - stay away pls.

Olive - wouldn't mind her. Can't time her finisher right when i borrow her.

Queen - oh god, pls stay away. Will get her.

Orlandeau - second most desired unit. Only because even though i have aileen or will pull tidus, nobody will put these up instead of him.

Fryevia - same as olive. Wouldn't mind her.

Trance Terra - you are not fina.

Aileen - dupe. Wouldn't mind a second one.

Reberta - meh. I guess i would be happy.

Rem - cutey but other than that...wouldn't be happy.

Willhelm - yes pls!!!

Fohlen - mhm. Unsure. Has a chocobo. Same as reberta.

Kudos to reddit for the list.

Conclusion: I will get either Emperor, Queen or Trance Terra.

tuffymon

I doubt it'll happen, but it would be cool if we knew that there was a very small chance you could pull one of the limited 5* in the freeness (ya, i know that doesn't quite make those limited units quite as special, but it's not like you have any control over what's pulled either)

c-murph

Lightning - Have two; could use a third with max evasion and enhancements for the Arena

Delita - Dark Sword would play nice with Deathbringer x2 and Death Sycthe

Ramza - First choice

Dark Knight Cecil - Got two; I guess a third Death Bringer would be nice.

Luneth - Nah.

Gilgamesh - Second Glove would be awesome.

Noctis - Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Dark Fina - Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Ace - Nah.

Marie - Second choice.

Emperor - Have him. Don't use him. Rod is nice though.

Olive - Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Queen - Nah.

Orlandeau - A second one for chaining with a Friendlandeau?

Fryevia - Could free up 20 unit spots.

Trance Terra - Nah.

Aileen - Not sure if I need a second...

Reberta - Could free up 20 unit spots.

Rem - Nah.

Willhelm - Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Fohlen - Nah.

zG49eeQ.png
OQxKu64.jpg

Exactly the same image, they lazy.

You can even see the "free" and the redder banner behind the new garuanteed 5 star banner

In an attempt to get closer to these TM's today I've pretty much let the game run constantly. Burned around 300 NRG and went to see what progress I'd made.

5% at best.

rM6scK327auEU.webp

Syntsui

Guys, what is going on???

We knew there would be a free 11 summon AND a guaranteed 5* banner that you have to use your lapis. The stream was pretty clear on that.

Ken

In an attempt to get closer to these TM's today I've pretty much let the game run constantly. Burned around 300 NRG and went to see what progress I'd made.

5% at best.

5% total? Or on one unit

granted idk what 300 should get you but i usually don't check their progress for a couple of days just so i don't get sad as often

5% total? Or on one unit

granted idk what 300 should get you but i usually don't check their progress for a couple of days just so i don't get sad as often

About 5% each. It's not exactly bad progress or anything it's just the waiting period on getting them done. Plus when it's done that's 1 character finished for now and I can start trying to plan where to go from there in building up actual teams.

I should probably check less often to be honest. It feels like I've been hovering around the 50% mark forever since the percentages are becoming more spread out.

Guys, what is going on???

We knew there would be a free 11 summon AND a guaranteed 5* banner that you have to use your lapis. The stream was pretty clear on that.

If true then the guaranteed 5* banner makes me sad.

Means I would need to likely miss out on Rikku, as my 5k was saved for her.

Who am I kidding. I probably won't get her anyways, judging by my recent string of bad luck.

2.5k by garuanteed 5*,

Unless I pul a Tilith (or a 5* from BF banner) with tickets, then I'll set and have some left over for dailies during Rikku banner...

Kettch

I'm actually thinking I may only do some dailies for Tilith banner. With EX system coming, Tidus, etc, i see no absolute necessity to go hard for her...

The problem with that is that Tillith is a time limited unit. Not going to be able to get her after this.

It's a pretty hard decision for me. Kinda sucks how close Tillith and Rikku are, likely the two best 4*s in forever.

Syntsui

As Shouta said, you can move on with an enhanced Luka in case you didn't pull Tilith. I personally wouldn't pass on Tilith though, if you have the monetary means to have her no matter what, no one would call you crazy.

Oh god, I'm so excited about the QoL improvements and just the fact that the game is popping. I've said it before, but nothing holds my interest like BE - RK is mostly a chore these days, and Fire Emblem Heroes is an exercise in grindy frustration.

Awesome list that I'm stealing...

Lightning - I have 2. Please, no more.
Delita - I wouldn't mind him.
Ramza - I've got 2.
Donkey Kong Cecil - you know, I'd be okay with this.
Luneth - got one; don't need gloves.
Greg - would be fine with another pair of Genji Gloves.
Noct - ... I don't really need another Ring of the Lucii. Stay away.
Dark Fina - dupe. Don't want.
Ace - seems kinda cool?
Marie - have her, would be okay with another Rainbow Robe.
Emperor - STAY AWAY.
Olive - dupe; STAY AWAY.
Queen - y'know, her TM ain't bad.
Orlandu - have one, would take another to chain with a Friendlandu.
Freyvia - would take her, probably wouldn't use her.
TT - have her; don't want.
Aileen - sure.
Reberta - okay.
Wilhelm - would like.
Fohlen - story character, so I'm biased, and I'd be perfectly happy fielding a Chocobro + Refia team.

So, weirdly, I'm like the only one here who'd be fine with Fohlen, Queen, Delita, or DKC.

If I already have Luka ready to go, and Y'shtola sitting in the wings waiting to be awakened I take it Tillith would still be worth going for purely for the dualcast? I have around 35 tickets and 12k lapis and outside of using 5k on the garunteed banner I don't really have anything major I'm waiting on other than a shot at Rikku.

Are the rates so low I should wait for Rikku or put a little bit into trying for Tillith?

Oh god, I'm so excited about the QoL improvements and just the fact that the game is popping. I've said it before, but nothing holds my interest like BE - RK is mostly a chore these days, and Fire Emblem Heroes is an exercise in grindy frustration.

Lightning - I have 2. Please, no more.
Delita - I wouldn't mind him.
Ramza - I've got 2.
Donkey Kong Cecil - you know, I'd be okay with this.
Luneth - got one; don't need gloves.
Greg - would be fine with another pair of Genji Gloves.
Noct - ... I don't really need another Ring of the Lucii. Stay away.
Dark Fina - dupe. Don't want.
Ace - seems kinda cool?
Marie - have her, would be okay with another Rainbow Robe.
Emperor - STAY AWAY.
Olive - dupe; STAY AWAY.
Queen - y'know, her TM ain't bad.
Orlandu - have one, would take another to chain with a Friendlandu.
Freyvia - would take her, probably wouldn't use her.
TT - have her; don't want.
Aileen - sure.
Reberta - okay.1
Wilhelm - would like.
Fohlen - story character, so I'm biased, and I'd be perfectly happy fielding a Chocobro + Refia team.

So, weirdly, I'm like the only one here who'd be fine with Fohlen, Queen, Delita, or DKC.

Totally agree with your first sentiments. I think BE is the longest I've ever spent playing one game consecutively. I enjoy it that much! And it's just getting better...
The problem with that is that Tillith is a time limited unit. Not going to be able to get her after this.

It's a pretty hard decision for me. Kinda sucks how close Tillith and Rikku are, likely the two best 4*s in forever.
Yea this is true. I think I'll see how it plays out. Im quite content with both Refia and Ysh. Though having Ling, and a Tilith for trials would really fix one of the big issues with Tilith, raising and healing in one turn...

I wish I saved that damn 4* ticket...

Valentus

If I already have Luka ready to go, and Y'shtola sitting in the wings waiting to be awakened I take it Tillith would still be worth going for purely for the dualcast? I have around 35 tickets and 12k lapis and outside of using 5k on the garunteed banner I don't really have anything major I'm waiting on other than a shot at Rikku.

Are the rates so low I should wait for Rikku or put a little bit into trying for Tillith?

do dailies and some random tickets. If you cant afford to charge some lapis to your account you should wait for Rikku.

Tilith has no dualcast. She has no magic, just abilities. However, those abilities are incredibly strong.

If you need good info on her watch Valentus' video. It does a great job describing the type of unit Tilith is.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
My list for my 5*

Would love - Will, Marie, or Tidus.

Would like - Dark Fina, Emperor, Ace, TT, Eileen, Fryevia

Would be okay - Olive, Roberta, Ace, DKC

Meh - Noctis, Orlandu, Gilgamesh, Fohlen,

Please no - Ramza. Luneth, Lightning, Queen

My list for my 5*

Would love - Will, Marie, or Tidus.

Would like - Dark Fina, Emperor, Ace, TT, Eileen, Fryevia

Would be okay - Olive, Roberta, Ace, DKC

Meh - Noctis, Orlandu, Gilgamesh, Fohlen,

Please no - Ramza. Luneth, Lightning, Queen

Poor Delita, can't even get a "Please no".

Thanks, dunno how I misinterpreted it watching the video and thought she had dualcast, gonna blame it on it being late here lol

Guess I'll just stick to dailies and hope for the best

Ken

I'd want Gilgamesh, DKC, and Emperor in that order. Oh and Tidus I guess. Forgot he would be in the pool.

I wouldn't complain about dupe Noctis and dupe Fry for their TMR, and dupe Fohlen for chains.

Muku

This morning on my main account I fortunately got the big bad dog Limit Burst pot. I know I am not that far on alt, but glad I barely finished all of it on one.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Poor Delita, can't even get a "Please no".

I'd be sort of okay with him. Him and Giglamesh are the same, where their TMs are great. But I simply have no use for them on my team, with even enhancements. They don't quite have a spot.

Largely, I want either Marie or Will who fill a niche, largely uncontested or one of the Mages. I do feel like Frejya would be the best unit moving forward, since hybrid damage is the real deal with her

Bit more the Anni Announcements. I think they did well, Got me hyped to high hell.

Don't care if it's free or not, but a Base 5 unit is fantastic, even for 5k. I'd be happy for about 80% of them. Just a few won't be any use.

Free Shadows for a month!

But seeing the Ex System, Expeditions, Half Energy, etc. All these little things sound great.

With WoL 6* being next week, then Tidus/Rikku being the following. Teams are basically getting a massive upgrade.

Muku

I will say the one Rainbow I most definitely do not want is Delita. I have him on my alt, and quite frankly that is enough for me, since he's been the one I've struggled with on there.

Free Shadows for a month!

Best part about that? YOU CAN NOW FLOOD YOUR FB FRIENDS EVERY DAY WITH YOUR SHADOW PULLS!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I will say the one Rainbow I most definitely do not want is Delita. I have him on my alt, and quite frankly that is enough for me, since he's been the one I've struggled with on there.

Looking over them, the only truly unless one would ironically be Lightning. Like Delita, even enhance, she's not a good unit. But unlike Delita, she has a worthless TM on top.

I could at least make an argument for anyone else but her.... which means I'm going to get her.

Celegus

Other than Tidus, I'd really love Fryevia more than anyone. Design is so cool, she's insanely powerful, and I'd free up 20 unit slots. Lightning or Luneth (dupe) would be the pits.

Valentus

delita is a great support unit. The highest break in def and spr, and meditate can heal MP.

The problem is that all those crysts probably you should use on another unit.

But the fact that delita can be really useful is something undeniable.

I will blow my two 4* tickets for Tilith tonight. Rates be damned.

I'm very willing to drop Lapis on the Rikku banner though in hopes of Tidus.

Bring. It. On. Tonight.

NomarTyme

Bring. It. On. Tonight.

Dude, chill. Do Dailies and tickets before blowing the 4* star ticket. Wait till the last day of the BF 2 banner to go crazy.

Other than Tidus, I'd really love Fryevia more than anyone. Design is so cool, she's insanely powerful, and I'd free up 20 unit slots. Lightning or Luneth (dupe) would be the pits.
Same here except I'll take a Lunneth.

Valentus

Bring. It. On. Tonight.

if you gonna to go all ham in that banner, at least dont use the 4 star tickets and drop those lapis here instead.

The 4 star tickets are very valuable to throw them in a karl or seria.

Ken

Damn. That Japanese version rainbow rate up is really interesting me. I feel like it would be smarter to save everything until that goes into effect. That way the pool of 5* units will be greater so not pulling a banner unit won't bother me. Question is, can I stay strong? Lol

Bring. It. On. Tonight.

dQjBe1K.png

bonkeng

I think my guaranteed 5* base will be my 5th Ramza, or 3rd Lightning. Or 3rd Olive. Or 3rd DKC.

My most wanted units are Fryevia or Roberta. Just to finally get rid of their stupid moogles in my inventory.

And as long as it's not a dupe unit, I'd be fine with it. I'd even take Queen over dupes.

Shouta

Anniversary stuff should be a good chance for me to catch up in GL. It's kind of a pain in the ass without access to the dunes so getting it now is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom