• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

Pushed it too fast the first time >.>; Not sure how to feel if I truly did a triple rainbow and it was Queen, Fohlen, and Dark Fina... hmm Tm farm I guess~

Delita on first pull, hopefully this means I won't pull him when it matters.

That and Ramza are the only two I don't want other than Lightning since I already have her. I don't even care if I get crap a unit but least give me one that looks like a 5* base and I'll be happy. I'd feel justified getting Reberta or Fohlen since the sprites are cool.

Alkez

I'm confused, can someone explain to me why summer dark fina is considered a troll rainbow?

Ignoring the sprite for a second, she seems like the same unit as regular dark fina except she has a water dystopia and a different (but not as useful) TM.

I'm confused, can someone explain to me why summer dark fina is considered a troll rainbow?

Ignoring the sprite for a second, she seems like the same unit as regular dark fina except she has a water dystopia and a different (but not as useful) TM.
That's the answer..
Plus a lot of people have already dfina and don't see any value in another dfina that has just one skill with different element

Shouta

Swimsuit Majina Fina has a worse TMR and her future enhancements make her more of a debuffer than standard Majin Fina. Dark Imperil is also a lot more common than Water Imperil which means you can increase Dystopia damage much easier compared to Utopia.

Syntsui

Edit:
NVM lmao I was looking at regular Summer Fina skills on reddit.

She is a carbon copy Dark Fina with enhancements on the wrong skills basically.

I want Seabreeze Fina, but I am sure not gonna pull on this banner for her. I will take her on a free pull or an off banner or something, same with Fohlen.

Syntsui

I want Seabreeze Fina, but I am sure not gonna pull on this banner for her. I will take her on a free pull or an off banner or something, same with Fohlen.

I really wanted Dark Fina but I didn't see any value in pulling for her on that banner, one month later I got 2x Dark Finas off banner.

Everything went better than expected!

Zalasta

When is the last day to use Titan's raid coin? The announcement says this Friday, 6/23 but the banner in the Summon page has it as 6/22.

Kouriozan

The "I can chain all alone" and "BRB uninstalling this" results.

O0VNxDXl.png
aoPiYr8l.png

Weirdly I didn't see a lot of Luneth in my 10min fiddling with this.

Celegus

Tried it once for funsies (never used their simulator thing before, not really my thing) and got a Queen + trash. Well, the real one can't really be worse!

Wife got Tilith on her daily today, except she already had one from the first time around. Any possible reason you'd ever want to use two?

Syntsui

Boy, as good as JP rates are, I can't pull Fina no matter what. Got like 5 off banner rainbows already, even that Espeon rip off, but she eludes me every time.

robotuw

Got Rem on the summon simulator. Eh, sure I'd take it. She can backup heal when Tilith needs a break, and her TM would be great for said Tilith. I know the simulator is busted though because I got Snow too and I'll never get Snow.

Thanks!

Unit looks cool. Skill wise that is. Not feeling this espeon dog looking thing. How does it wield swords? Is it actually psychic?

That one seems to have some weird levitating orb that holds the weapon. There's another one though which is a dog with a side mounted shuriken and it appears to hold the sword with its tail.

Shouta

The 4* is a straight Repede rip off.

Except Repede isn't a tsundere.

Funny thing about Wado is that he looks like a dog but he actually is classified as human in the game. So Maneater works on him but not Beastkiller. =P

Kunshira is super buff. Too bad JPs aren't on the hybrid train yet.

The 4* is a straight Repede rip off.

Huh, no wonder the design seemed familiar!

Once everyone gets settled on their JP accounts make sure you post your friend code. I only have Shouta on my list so far...

Good point. I've got practically nothing right now but a weak ass Waifu Fina and Noctis but if anyone wants to add me on JPN my ID is 931 881 999. It's not going to be an inactive account but also not my main so will probably be a while before I can provide a unit with an ATK worth having.

Speaking of the JPN version. There's a mission in the Vortex for the story characters. I really wanna give the Fina one a shot for the bow. I keep getting a message instead so I figure I can't use certain characters. What's needed? I tried a normal party, just Rain and Laswell, Just CG Fina but it was having none of it.

Shouta

Once everyone gets settled on their JP accounts make sure you post your friend code. I only have Shouta on my list so far...

If folks are really getting into JP, I'll open up slots or buy some to add.

Huh, no wonder the design seemed familiar!

Good point. I've got practically nothing right now but a weak ass Waifu Fina and Noctis but if anyone wants to add me on JPN my ID is 931 881 999. It's not going to be an inactive account but also not my main so will probably be a while before I can provide a unit with an ATK worth having.

Speaking of the JPN version. There's a mission in the Vortex for the story characters. I really wanna give the Fina one a shot for the bow. I keep getting a message instead so I figure I can't use certain characters. What's needed? I tried a normal party, just Rain and Laswell, Just CG Fina but it was having none of it.

Those can only be done with the FFBE story characters. Rain, Lasswell, Fina, Sakura, Lid, and Jake.

Except Repede isn't a tsundere.

Funny thing about Wado is that he looks like a dog but he actually is classified as human in the game. So Maneater works on him but not Beastkiller. =P

Kunshira is super buff. Too bad JPs aren't on the hybrid train yet.

True. I guess rip off was probably a harsh phrase to use anyway. I actually like the design a lot because of the Repede look. Repede is a badass after all.

If folks are really getting into JP, I'll open up slots or buy some to add.

Those can only be done with the FFBE story characters. Rain, Lasswell, Fina, Sakura, Lid, and Jake.

Ah ok. Do you need all 5 or do they need to be awakened perhaps? It wouldn't seem to let me try with base Rain and Lasswell for some reason, though I think I know how that would have ended anyway XD

55 Star Rarity = 2
44 Star Rarity = 2
33 Star Rarity = 7

Unit-Trance Terra-5.png
Trance Terra
★★★★★
Unit-Firion-3.png
Firion
★★★
Unit-Ovelia-3.png
Ovelia
★★★
Unit-Vanille-4.png
Vanille
★★★★
Unit-Edgar-3.png
Edgar
★★★
Unit-Ace-5.png
Ace
★★★★★
Unit-Zyrus-4.png
Zyrus
★★★★
Unit-Leo-3.png
Leo
★★★
Unit-Fran-3.png
Fran
★★★
Unit-Vivi-3.png
Vivi
★★★
Unit-Arc-3.png
Arc
★★★

Oohh Check out mine

wilstreak

Gaf, help me decide.
Currently i sit on top of 250K Titan raid point and i need to use them before it expires, soon.
Previously i though by spending 15 ticket and 2 10 pull, i would at least get 1 character worthy enough to be max, but Alas, not even Tilith.

So here is my list of character:
King, Xiao, Yda, Zyrus, Ilias, Mercedes, Sozhe, Nine, Papalymo, Shine, Soleil, Cerius, Kefka, Medius.

or should i spend kingmog point and trade Kelsus

tbh, i dont plan to use any of them , but it feels a waste if i just sell all those Gigantuar.

250k titan raid point should be enough to max, 2-3 character maybe.

robotuw

I finally have enough crysts to fully enhance Ramza's song. Gumi will never allow it but at least I'm ready. Now I can work on getting crysts for something that actually exists, like Firion's enhancements.

Syntsui

Gaf, help me decide.
Currently i sit on top of 250K Titan raid point and i need to use them before it expires, soon.
Previously i though by spending 15 ticket and 2 10 pull, i would at least get 1 character worthy enough to be max, but Alas, not even Tilith.

King, Xiao, Yda, Zyrus, Ilias, Mercedes, Sozhe, Nine, Papalymo, Shine, Soleil, Cerius, Kefka, Medius.

tbh, i dont plan to use any of them , but it feels a waste if i just sell all those Gigantuar.

Level up the story units, you will need them for their event.

I figure between the rainbows I have and the ones I don't want, I have a 2/3 chance at a new one that doesn't suck.

That summon simulator is fun to just spam though

RedZaraki

Banned
Gaf, help me decide.

Get 2 Yda because she's secretly OP and can self chain. Just summon all the TItan stuff, that's what it's for and what it's only for. No loss there. Kelsus is different currency.

Use Gigantaur on Y'da, Zyrus, and Ilias if those are your best units.

wilstreak

We will get character's story dungeon that can only be played we the main cast of the game.

Well that is one way to spend Gigantuar. Will do that. Thanks for this info.

Get 2 Yda because she's secretly OP and can self chain. Just summon all the TItan stuff, that's what it's for and what it's only for. No loss there. Kelsus is different currency.

Use Gigantaur on Y'da, Zyrus, and Ilias if those are your best units.

I though Yda is just a bug that will get nerfed on in the future?

Well maybe i would max yda, Ilias and story character then.
Zyrus if i still have enough Gigantuar.

Shouta

Ah ok. Do you need all 5 or do they need to be awakened perhaps? It wouldn't seem to let me try with base Rain and Lasswell for some reason, though I think I know how that would have ended anyway XD

I think you just need them to be max form to do it. I would recommend doing it with the main cast though.

RedZaraki

Banned
Well that is one way to spend Gigantuar. Will do that. Thanks for this info.

It's been a month. People asked the developers interview about it, they more or less said her buffs were intentional. Enjoy.

Muku

I love that the purple thing is becoming known as Espeon here. XD That is closest description I could come up for it.

First Generator Pull.... x1 5*... Delita. Does that mean I'm safe now?
2nd.... x1 5*... Trance Terra.
3rd.... x1 5*... Luneth.

Does this mean I get Delita and Luneth out of my pool?

Lyrian

It's been a month. People asked the developers interview about it, they more or less said her buffs were intentional. Enjoy.

Read the in-game "Known Issues" news post from June 15th. Posted that it is a known bug and is slated to be fixed. Most are expecting Yda to be fixed with tomorrow's patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom