• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnWake

5* pull simulator got me Reberta. I'd be fine with that.

A few more tries gave me a dual 5* pull with Noctis and Fryevia. That'd be insane.

Muku

Did the sim

Queen

Fuck

Maybe that means you got it out of your system. So that Hippo can have Queen now or something. XD

Edit: WTB OK

Son of a Cecil. Keep pulling units re-roll guide says is great if you have TMs/Enhancements. Thanks game. That's not what I have right now.

Dandte

Emperor
★★★★★
Duane
★★★
Jean
★★★
Amelia
★★★★
Cecil
★★★
Leon
★★★★
Arc
★★★
Lani
★★★
Gilbert
★★★
Sazh
★★★
Summer Lid
★★★

I could live with that. I don't want him but his tmr.

So far i was able to buy all tickets, quartz and weapons and accessories. Not touched the Chrysts or moogles, my metal god rates still suck :(

Muku

I got 3x Rainbows twice already, both of them had Elfried + something that just doesn't work >.>

Been having large streaks of not even rainbows. If I don't get any out of the 5k or free one, ain't worth spending time on using the tickets.

I take it your luck hasn't been any better though, eh? :(

Edit: Sad thing is last night I got CG Fina twice. But she came out with uber trash both times that I wasn't going to keep. ;_;

Syntsui

Been having large streaks of not even rainbows. If I don't get any out of the 5k or free one, ain't worth spending time on using the tickets.

I take it your luck hasn't been any better though, eh? :(

Edit: Sad thing is last night I got CG Fina twice. But she came out with uber trash both times that I wasn't going to keep. ;_;
I just got her, but the other units aren't very hot >.>

Muku

CG Fina... and not a damn reason to keep this whole crapfest. Ugh. ;_; Not even another Rainbow sadly either. But they sure gave me Krile, Sabin, and Maria.

Rixa

Because reasons I tested summon simulator.

Ramza
★★★★★

Celes
★★★
Lani
★★★
Edge
★★★
Galuf
★★★
Eight
★★★
Rakshasa
★★★
Shera
★★★
Summer Lid
★★★

Leon
★★★★
Rosa
★★★★

So uhm yeah I could gladly take my first Ramza. So much trash in that pull :D

Muku

Syn, what are you going to do if you don't get a group before the free summon dies? Just keep at it with the 5k one?

Rixa

Yikes, the sim makes curious if i would be better off saving my lapis for future content...

Then again...

1.PNG
2.PNG

This was ~30 try. Stopped here, got one double Rainbow earlier (Queen Queen). Mostly it was Delitas / Lightnings / Rebertas, dunno why.

Kettch

Yikes, the sim makes curious if i would be better off saving my lapis for future content...

If you're not worried about dupes, the only pulls where you might think "Well, that was a waste" would be Lightning, Delita and Queen. Everything else is pretty good to amazing. So that's about an 87% chance of winning here, far higher than your chances using that 5k on another banner.

Visceir

21 5* base in the pool (23 with summer DFina and Tidus included) and I'd be ok with 8 of those and truly happy with maybe 3 - 4, lol. The odds are stacked against me but even if there would be just one 5* base I want the odds of getting him from this pull would probably still be hgiher than from a regular non-guaranteed 5* pull.

Rixa

Daily Cyan
Ticket Shantotto

My Cyan just ate Cyan & Totto got 5% tm and some levels, huoh waste of tix & lapis, how typical.

Just summoned Kelsus, which is cool... I guess. If nothing else, it was fun watching the blue --> gold --> rainbow animation which I've never seen before.

Also, I got a reply from Shaly that confirms the FFX banner units WILL be included in the free/guaranteed 11 pulls, albeit at the normal rate vs the increased rate of the featured banner.

LucaMac

To those rerolling in Japan. Just take one nice unit and keep it. You get so much currency you'll be sorted with a few full teams of rainbows within the week. I've 10+ rainbows despite pulling 6 blank 11 pulls. Completly free to play. Just get something reasonably good and jump in.

Ken

I kind of want to join the rerolling but I have a JP account with 2B, 9S and DKC so I'll be passing on this reroll jigoku.

tuffymon

Just summoned Kelsus, which is cool... I guess. If nothing else, it was fun watching the blue --> gold --> rainbow animation which I've never seen before.

Funny, my Kelsus summon was gold > rainbow... guess it's random which crystal it starts with, and if it wasn't mentioned before... it is indeed 60 shards to awaken him~

Kouriozan

Also, I got a reply from Shaly that confirms the FFX banner units WILL be included in the free/guaranteed 11 pulls, albeit at the normal rate vs the increased rate of the featured banner.

Funny, my Kelsus summon was gold > rainbow... guess it's random which crystal it starts with, and if it wasn't mentioned before... it is indeed 60 shards to awaken him~

You guys got fake Kelsus, mine was rainbow directly.

(reminder)

and a FAKE 5 star Noctis (blue crystal -> gold crystal -> rainbow) gahhh

So, how much worse are the fake 5 stars than the real? Noctis was the one that I really wanted, so I may just go on ahead with this.

sasuke_91

Finally pulled a bonus unit after ~45 pulls... Karl.
Not sure if it would be delusional to continue pulling for Tilith or if I should just give up and wait for Maxwell to get that total 175% bonus.

Changed my main team a little (my team for everything basically):

Fryevia
Y'shtola -> as long as my Refia doesn't have dual cast (or is Y'shtola better in general? Refias stats seem better)
Amelia -> don't have too decent equipment for her but her chaining ability seems to suit my team better than Firion. Double Fryevia (my own + friend) and her seem like a really good combination
Cecil
Exdeath

What do you think?

Doctor_No

I've done the daily pull every single day for almost a year now, iirc they introduced it at the end of summer last year. So almost 300 pulls now.

I've never gotten a rainbow yet from daily.

LucaMac

I've done the daily pull every single day for almost a year now, iirc they introduced it at the end of summer last year. So almost 300 pulls now.

That's mad. I've only got rainbows from dailies and tickets. To be fair though, the only 11 pulls I've dome have been free. It does seem low for you though. 1:100 is the rate, so the average person would have gotten three rainbows with that many pulls.

Rixa

I have once. It was Snow...

I havent done it every day (especially 2017) but yup no luck :).
Also when we had first time that week long 1 free pull per day, I got Rainbow Refia. Good times :D.

That's mad. I've only got rainbows from dailies and tickets. To be fair though, the only 11 pulls I've dome have been free. It does seem low for you though. 1:100 is the rate, so the average person would have gotten three rainbows with that many pulls.

Its all RNG. Ive done over 300 pulls this year. Yet my only Rainbow in 2017 was from freebie multipull (DKC).

bonkeng

I've gotten 4 rainbows from dailies. Delita, DKC, Yun, Ramza. All before crystal change was implemented. And i also don't do dailies on banners i have no interest in.

It's a forgone conclusion that my guaranteed 5* will be a bad duplicate.

Another Delita or Lightning or whatever.
God I really hope not. I'm dreading this outcome.

I want either Ramza or Orlandeau, I've decided. I will hesitantly surrender to the fates if I happen to get Gilgamesh or Rem.

Niahak

Speaking of Aileen, what's her hook? Is she a chainer or a finisher? I had her pop up a few times in the simulator but couldn't decide whether I'd be pleased about that or not.

Chainer (earth element). Considered top DPS in Japan right now (I assume because of enhancements). She also has some minor support (hp/mp recovery) abilities.

I don't have her, but it looks like she chains best with other Aileens and it's a little harder to chain than Orlandu.

Doctor_No

Chainer (earth element). Considered top DPS in Japan right now (I assume because of enhancements). She also has some minor support (hp/mp recovery) abilities.

I don't have her, but it looks like she chains best with other Aileens and it's a little harder to chain than Orlandu.

With her enhancements her Pile Driver will become a -75% earth element imperil + 7 hit attack with total of 875% attack. Furthermore, her Analysis enhancement gives her an extra +30% atk, +50% attack with spear, +30% HP, and a +75% advantage stone/machine killer. Orlandeau's enhancements aren't as amazing, particularly his Divine Ruination gets only modest upgrades.

Also, given the number of robot/earth bosses (such as Aigaion, as well as a lot of machine enemy raids; like this FF15 raid), the meta shifted from Orlandeau to Aileen.

I feel the only units I would be happy pulling are Tidus if he is in it, Fohlen or Sea Breeze Fina because I don't have either of them or worst case a 2nd Olive or Marie. Olive to have a double finish and Marie because I have like 60% of her TM moogles for a 2nd Rainbow Robe. Outside of those....I would be sad.

Syntsui

Syn, what are you going to do if you don't get a group before the free summon dies? Just keep at it with the 5k one?
Nothing really, I don't have the disposition to do all the quests and arena all over again.

I just like to see the rainbows coming and this feels better than that cold summon simulator.

Pejo

Of course Kelsius has 2 giant stone golem hands, so let's make his moveset flicks and pokes with his fingers. :mad:

Winning animation looks cool though.

Just biding time until this 5* guarantee pull. I really hope I don't get a dupe, or, if I do, it's a dupe Ramza or Greg for the TM. No WoL6* news this morning, as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom