• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-murph

Of course Kelsius has 2 giant stone golem hands, so let's make his moveset flicks and pokes with his fingers. :mad:

Winning animation looks cool though.

Just biding time until this 5* guarantee pull. I really hope I don't get a dupe, or, if I do, it's a dupe Ramza or Greg for the TM. No WoL6* news this morning, as expected.

I want Ramza, Marie, or Seabreeze for my 5*. But I'd be happy for any non-dupe I guess. Well, third DKC or second Girugamesh for TMs wouldn't be all bad.

Not until the 29th, so another week still on that.

Awesome thanks, Lyrian. Gotta remember to save 5k.

Thanks! Was just about to buy the lapis to until I remembered the update. How about the 5* summon? Is that tomorrow also?

Another thing to consider (assuming you don't need the lapis right now) is to see what the anniversary bundle on the 29th is. Chances are it will include some kind of lapis at a discounted rate.

Unless you were going to buy both times.... in which case... please proceed.

Alkez

I want to do JP rerolls but it seems like so much hassle. I want CG Laswell and Fina because they're easy to gear (I assume the character dungeons aren't time limited?) and I probably won't to TM farm on JP.

Not worth it... what's the point of collecting every single rainbow? That's one expensive hobby...

I probably won't end up doing it because of it being a double 5* banner anyway. I really need to start realizing I don't need every unit in the game. I think missing Fohlen, and Seabreeze Fina since I won't roll on that banner will probably help me stop caring about getting them all thankfully.

Rixa

I want Ramza, Marie, or Seabreeze for my 5*. But I'd be happy for any non-dupe I guess. Well, third DKC or second Girugamesh for TMs wouldn't be all bad.
Awesome thanks, Lyrian. Gotta remember to save 5k.

Remember. We might get good money bundle deals on 29th or near that date.

Muku

Nothing really, I don't have the disposition to do all the quests and arena all over again.

I just like to see the rainbows coming and this feels better than that cold summon simulator.

Hahaha not gonna lie. Me too. :) Especially since I dunno who a lot of these guys are, it's fun to see new stuff. But I'm pretty sure at some point I'll settle on something.

29th. Friday is the Summertime Naked Banner.

Bwa hahahaha!

Skipping dailies on both accounts with that banner. Srsly nothing for me on that.

EDarkness

29th. Friday is the Summertime Naked Banner.

Oh! Naked Fina...and Lid. Not sure how I feel about that. Didn't realize Lid had huge...tracts of land.

On a side note, I did a pull yesterday for the hell of it and got...TILITH!!! I think I used up my luck for the FFX banner. Man, I hope I haven't screwed myself somehow on the 29th.

Alkez

For anyone who hasn't used their raid coins Gumi confirmed that the banner ends on the Friday reset, which is after maintenance, so no need to use them today. The maintenance is at 6am my time and I was contemplating getting up beforehand just to do my raid summons so I could keep a ton of cacs lol. So glad I don't need to do that now. Will enjoy my sleep.

I've downloaded Nox, QooApp, and FFBE JP. Here we go...

Muku

I've downloaded Nox, QooApp, and FFBE JP. Here we go...

Hey you're joining us~ Until like I think its 1:59pm JST on the 22nd don't forget about the free banner on second tab, top one. So little over 12hrs left on it. But it's an extra 10+1, so worth it.

Happy Birthday, Niko!

Alkez

Hey you're joining us~ Until like I think its 1:59pm JST on the 22nd don't forget about the free banner on second tab, top one. So little over 12hrs left on it. But it's an extra 10+1, so worth it.

Yup. Weirdly I got a better 11 from my free pull than the lapis pull, but no 5*s so time to reroll.

10+1 for my birthday and got dupe Fryevia aka the best dupe I could get. Oh and Karl and Zyrus, both new.

Happy Birthday! Frye is an amazing dupe to get as few people have her. Now you have guaranteed chains. Great birthday pull.

Shouta

With her enhancements her Pile Driver will become a -75% earth element imperil + 7 hit attack with total of 875% attack. Furthermore, her Analysis enhancement gives her an extra +30% atk, +50% attack with spear, +30% HP, and a +75% advantage stone/machine killer. Orlandeau's enhancements aren't as amazing, particularly his Divine Ruination gets only modest upgrades.

Also, given the number of robot/earth bosses (such as Aigaion, as well as a lot of machine enemy raids; like this FF15 raid), the meta shifted from Orlandeau to Aileen.

A big part of why Aileen got slightly better Enhancements than Orlandu has to do with the fact that he has way more versatility as a damage dealer than she does. She's locked to her Spear and Earth element damage where Orlandu has a plethora of options even if you choose not to go with dealing light damage like he's built for naturally. For example, if you have the Water Sword TMR from Camille and a Maxed LB Tidus,Orlandu's Divine Ruination becomes 1040% damage. Orlandu also has a Base-4 chainer in Agrias so you don't need to have pulled 2 Orlandus to get a perfect chain.

There are several trials where Aileen is totally useless unless you go off-element. So it's not like she's dominating anything. Both Ephirankes (the crystal deer) and Sheratan (plant 10-man that gives The Holy Wand) have 100% or more Earth resistance which prevents her from using Earth element and her Imperil bonus.

LucaMac

When you all settle on your Japan accounts heres my friend code 125,457,529

I'm a month in and swimming in rainbows. Gear is still lacking massively but I'm getting close to being a decent level. Currently sharing my main Nyx, but can change it up on request...I've no idea who to run at this point anyway. Have Tidus, Runera, Cloud, Nyx x2, Dark Veritas x2, Onion Knight, Hawkeye, Hero, Eiko, Yshtola, Randi, CG Sakura, Trance Terra, Baltier and a few useful 4*s like Rikku and Earth Veritas...completely F2P, all within a month. Drew 3 blank 11 pulls on the CG Fina banner so far and my first two 11 pulls were blanks...so really, don't worry too much about rerolling. Get CG Fina and jump in...you'll get up to speed really quickly...

Everyone rolling JPN one thing to also look at is the type banner under the Fina one anything you pull is max level at the rarity they pull. Right now it's magic and tanks I believe so if you get what you want from the 2 11s use some tickets on the type one to get some possible level 60-80 units off the bat.

Alkez

A big part of why Aileen got slightly better Enhancements than Orlandu has to do with the fact that he has way more versatility as a damage dealer than she does. She's locked to her Spear and Earth element damage where Orlandu has a plethora of options even if you choose not to go with dealing light damage like he's built for naturally. For example, if you have the Water Sword TMR from Camille and a Maxed LB Tidus,Orlandu's Divine Ruination becomes 1040% damage. Orlandu also has a Base-4 chainer in Agrias so you don't need to have pulled 2 Orlandus to get a perfect chain.

I get the part about Agrias, but can't Aileen also use the water sword for the same damage in that scenario? I guess the best neutral spear in JP is Gugnir at 90, whereas in GL it's Crimson Blood 128. Even though Orlandu is equally locked into great swords there's better options with Save the Queen and that free story one in JP.

Nikokuno

Very nice, happy birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday, Niko!

Happy birthday and congrats!

Yup. Weirdly I got a better 11 from my free pull than the lapis pull, but no 5*s so time to reroll.

Happy Birthday! Frye is an amazing dupe to get as few people have her. Now you have guaranteed chains. Great birthday pull.

Thanks guys, was yesterday but you guys were too busy to notice 😅. I appreciate.

I'm not complaining, Fryevia despite having an horrible weapon selection is still wearing a sword so not that much of a problem. And yeah, I can chain by myself now !!! #chainclub #chainmeta

Are you guys really rerolling to play or just for the rush of getting rainbows. I don't think I have time to run 2 versions of this game.

Muku

This run had 3 rainbows. Naked Fina, Naked Terra, and someone else. Obviously nudist run.

I have a main and alt for GL. I'm going to run the JPN one for down time periods. Like now where we can burn our NRG quick. That and I kind of like to see what we have in store for GL in future. :) Not going to be serious for me. Just a fun diversion.

Edit: Plus, main reason for JPN one is to help work on reading. Without being surrounded in Japanese, I feel it fading. So trying to keep up my katakana and hiragana. Maybe it'll actually get me to learn more than a few kanji too,

Alkez

Finally got the rerolling train going between Nox and Memu. Will do this for the next few hours I think.

Are you guys really rerolling to play or just for the rush of getting rainbows. I don't think I have time to run 2 versions of this game.

Not going to lie, I'm mostly doing it because I'm a sheep and everyone else is doing it lol. It's the evening time where I am and tbh I wouldn't be doing anything but watching Netflix right now, so I might as well do this while I watch Netflix lmao.

I definitely don't think I can run two accounts in the way I run my GL account, but if I roll something good this will be like my sub account for when I'm bored. I won't TM farm on this account so will be purely moogles and free gear.

jnWake

Its all RNG. Ive done over 300 pulls this year. Yet my only Rainbow in 2017 was from freebie multipull (DKC).

I'm the complete opposite lol. I started playing on last week of January and have done about 5 or 6 11 pulls since then and never got a Rainbow there.

However, I've also got Gilgamesh, DKC and Elza from dailies. I also have Yun but I don't remember if that was a ticket or a daily.

Shouta

I get the part about Agrias, but can't Aileen also use the water sword for the same damage in that scenario? I guess the best neutral spear in JP is Gugnir at 90, whereas in GL it's Crimson Blood 128. Even though Orlandu is equally locked into great swords there's better options with Save the Queen and that free story one in JP.

There's a 138 Spear in JP now actually. Just came out last week with the 10-man battle trial. Still, She doesn't get a bonus from equipping a sword like Orlandu does and her base damage before Imperil modifier is 500% compared to Orlandu's 520% That then becomes 1000% for Eileen and 1040% for Orlandu in that scenario.

Orlandu can just equip the earth katana from the MH collab and get the same benefit from Eileen's Earth Imperil as well.

The discussion between the two is often in a vacuum and only considers them using their own elements to deal damage.

Question about JP, why can't White Lotus Fina be leveled up with Cactuars or other units?

You can use metal cactuars to level her up. Maybe you have them locked or there's a filter that isn't showing them?

Alkez

I haven't got a single decent reroll. Rainbows have not been dropping like candy for me over here. The JP dream may be dead.

There's a 138 Spear in JP now actually. Just came out last week with the 10-man battle trial. Still, She doesn't get a bonus from equipping a sword like Orlandu does and her base damage before Imperil modifier is 500% compared to Orlandu's 520% That then becomes 1000% for Eileen and 1040% for Orlandu in that scenario.

Orlandu can just equip the earth katana from the MH collab and get the same benefit from Eileen's Earth Imperil as well.

The discussion between the two is often in a vacuum and only considers them using their own elements to deal damage.

Ah I see, that makes sense.

One last question in regards to the passives. Even though Eileen doesn't get a bonus from using a sword aren't their innate attack passive still the same at 110%? As long as Eileen is using a spear in one hand.

Muku

I haven't got a single decent reroll. Rainbows have not been dropping like candy for me over here. The JP dream may be dead.

Ah I see, that makes sense.

One last question in regards to the passives. Even though Eileen doesn't get a bonus from using a sword aren't their innate attack passive still the same at 110%? As long as Eileen is using a spear in one hand.

First night I did it I had decent luck with Rainbows, just not the greatest things. Yesterday and today though.. oof. Rainbows are just scarce.

I can't even wish for a Zyrus. Stupid game.

If I could melt 4 of these just to send one your way I would. Nobody needs this many of one unit, especially when 4 of them have their TM's finished. No idea when I'll even need 4 Draco Spikes. I've begrudgingly awakened one to add to my team since I figure they may as well at least be pulling their weight.

On that note actually, since I have four Draco Spikes is there any use to more than one for a mage? I figure doublecast is what's more important so by default wouldn't having a second weapon slotted basically be waste?

First night I did it I had decent luck with Rainbows, just not the greatest things. Yesterday and today though.. oof. Rainbows are just scarce.

Yeah, same for me. Outside of that triple CG Fina roll I have had 0 or 1 rainbow everytime, and it has been shit stuff most of the time. I am probably only going to do a few more, and then use a team I saved from yesterday on a nox instance.

Muku

If I could melt 4 of these just to send one your way I would. Nobody needs this many of one unit, especially when 4 of them have their TM's finished. No idea when I'll even need 4 Draco Spikes. I've begrudgingly awakened one to add to my team since I figure they may as well at least be pulling their weight.

On that note actually, since I have four Draco Spikes is there any use to more than one for a mage? I figure doublecast is what's more important so by default wouldn't having a second weapon slotted basically be waste?

A lot of mages these days get dual cast by default in their list. You could dual wield and get more MAG from the Spikes.

I haven't saved any teams. None have been even remotely worth it. Guess even if free one goes away later today, I'll just chug along. Just been so bad. When first pull is blue and golds and second one is same you are like OMG skip the new shit please let us just restart this.

You still get the benefit of the extra MAG from a 2nd Rod. So if you have enough dual wields/Genji Gloves then it is worth giving them two.

. That's it. I even tried putting my name as Hippo,

And that would be why.
HAHAHA!

Alkez

Trust. I've had 2 Rainbows. Beatrix and Swimsuit Dark Fina. That's it. I even tried putting my name as Hippo, thought I could trick 'em...It did not help lmao.

Yeah, same for me. Outside of that triple CG Fina roll I have had 0 or 1 rainbow everytime, and it has been shit stuff most of the time.

And that would be why.

Muku

Trust. I've had 2 Rainbows. Beatrix and Swimsuit Dark Fina. That's it. I even tried putting my name as Hippo, thought I could trick 'em...It did not help lmao.

Bwa hahaha!! Maybe you gotta type it in Japanese... ;)

Been rolling with my name in Katakana. Just because it's quick and easy.

Going to roll this up to pulling and do it when I get home. Something to look forward to. (A bunch of Clynes, Bediles, and Penelos I'm sure. Oh my!)

Edit: Sweet. Up to the good part. So when I get home I can be disappointed right away!

A lot of mages these days get dual cast by default in their list. You could dual wield and get more MAG from the Spikes.

I haven't saved any teams. None have been even remotely worth it. Guess even if free one goes away later today, I'll just chug along. Just been so bad. When first pull is blue and golds and second one is same you are like OMG skip the new shit please let us just restart this.

You still get the benefit of the extra MAG from a 2nd Rod. So if you have enough dual wields/Genji Gloves then it is worth giving them two.

HAHAHA!

Ahh I'll bear that in mind. Lacking on dual wields for now but certainly hoping to pull some more Zidane's sooner or later.

Alright I am done rerolling shit is exhausting.

I am down to one of two teams. Someone help me pick please lol.

http://imgur.com/bHmRj0P

or

http://imgur.com/YfF8CS9

This one has a 2nd CG Fina, but not sure how viable using 2 of her is.

OMG you got Beatrix, now I'm jealous! I forgot she was out on JPN or I'd have kept rolling! Tempted to stick with Noct/Fina hearing of the results from today though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom