• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

Damn I have no idea how you guys can manage to play Global as well as JPN :p I can just about manage some time towards Global during the day haha. Nice seeing what kind of pulls you're all getting though :)

Alkez

First decent reroll of the night after like 3 hours. CG Fina and CG Sakura. Everything else was absolutely gutter trash though.

That's what I was figuring as well. Alright my friend code is 554.265.615 if anyone wants to add. The only thing that will suck is constantly looking at the wiki for missions.

LucaMac

First decent reroll of the night after like 3 hours. CG Fina and CG Sakura. Everything else was absolutely gutter trash though.

Keep that pull. Jump in and do the story. Youll have a full rainbow team by thid time tomorrow with the amount of lapid they throw at you. Both of thoxeunits are top class. Even wiyh my limited equipment CG Sakura melts everything...

So by the way where's that TM system for JPN where you send them out on expeditions or whatever? Not that I even know if I have a TM worth having but there's no way I'm using macros on two games.

Oh and is there literally no vortex missions on the first tab today?

forgrim

Alright decided to jump on the bandwagon and roll once...so out of the two ten shots, i got this...what the f, i dont even remember the last time i rolled a 5 star on global
CQpBWFB.png

GOzsGVn.jpg

Syntsui

If they double down on rain being a tank, his CG version might be the new king. A full cast of these characters will pretty much be the best team possible in the game.

Shouta

I haven't got a single decent reroll. Rainbows have not been dropping like candy for me over here. The JP dream may be dead.

Ah I see, that makes sense.

One last question in regards to the passives. Even though Eileen doesn't get a bonus from using a sword aren't their innate attack passive still the same at 110%? As long as Eileen is using a spear in one hand.

What happens if you don't have a strong spear or a non-elemental spear? Sword and Large/Great Sword have tons of options on that front comparatively.

She gets 50% from Spears, 60% from passives which is pretty great though.

forgrim

3x higher chances to get a rainbow on JP is amazing, right?
After Onion Knight I'll hoard again until this hits Global.

i just realized i have as many 5 stars on my 1 hour old account of FFBE JP (aileen, CG Fina, Tidus, Dark Knight Cecil) than I have on my 1 year and 3 months softlaunch global FFBE (Ramza, Olive, Orlando, and Randi)

cmon gumi, rate up plz

Syntsui

Another 4x Rainbow pulls full of mediocrity:

Rem
Espeon
Emperor
Mercenary Ramza ( I couldn't believe how trash this motherfucker is, there is literally no reason for him to exist)

Shouta

Mercenary Ramza could be pretty sick with the right enhancements. Right now, he's basically an attack-y version of Cecil which is kinda cool but single target covering isn't necessary.

I'd love to see a boss that requires a bit of thought around that though.

Mercenary Ramza could be pretty sick with the right enhancements. Right now, he's basically an attack-y version of Cecil which is kinda cool but single target covering isn't necessary.

I ended up abandoning my account where I ended up with 2 of him for my dupe Ayaka account, but I did enjoy him as a unit for the most part. Would be interested to see him enhanced right, like you say.

Syntsui

Got another Merc Ramza, I'm surprised at the amount of repeated off-banner Rainbows I'm getting. 2x Rem, 2x Merc Ramza, 3x Elfried and 2x OK so far.

forgrim

Well, I guess i'll add JP friends and you guys can add me also:

FFBE JP: 119,989,822

i'm leading with either Tidus or Aileen for now

Syntsui

Got Fina on the free banner, so Tidus and Rikku are guaranteed (to be on the pool) on our free pull as expected in case anyone was still in doubt.

When did Japan get the Moogle stacking QoL update? After all the stuff in tomorrow's update, that and the Arena team = separate equips are only big ones left that I can think of.

tuffymon

In the first picture after just seeing the first line I was like oh most patheticccccccc and saw line 2... Who's the dragoon on line 3 though?

ADawg it was recent, maybe last month? maaaayybbeee a little longer, but not by much I'd wager

strike, just edit your # into the excel sheet

Ken

Does his TMR get much use? I imagine with all the high attack passives units have already, the flat attack accessories are used more often?

Kouriozan

When did Japan get the Moogle stacking QoL update? After all the stuff in tomorrow's update, that and the Arena team = separate equips are only big ones left that I can think of.
It was prety recent in Japan so it's still a few months away for us, but knowing Gumi we'll get it earlier.

fionel

Does his TMR get much use? I imagine with all the high attack passives units have already, the flat attack accessories are used more often?

The 20% atk on the TMR still gives me more attack on a decked out unit more than Desche's TMR with +45 atk. I kinda regret farming for Desche.

edit: Oops just checked again. My eileen went from 1143 (Desche's +45 atk TMR) to 1136 (Merc Ramza TMR). but yeah I'd take the extra 20% hp 20% mp over 7 atk.

NomarTyme

In the first picture after just seeing the first line I was like oh most patheticccccccc and saw line 2... Who's the dragoon on line 3 though?

ADawg it was recent, maybe last month? maaaayybbeee a little longer, but not by much I'd wager

strike, just edit your # into the excel sheet

Done, wanted to make sure I was allowed to edit.

Shouta

It's really good, especially now that folks are hitting cap and other stats are becoming more important. It being an accessory helps a lot too because there are probably way more powerful stuff in your materia slots. So getting a bit of everything in one accessory is super great.

The 20% atk on the TMR still gives me more attack on a decked out unit more than Desche's TMR with +45 atk. I kinda regret farming for Desche.

edit: Oops just checked again. My eileen went from 1143 (Desche's +45 atk TMR) to 1136 (Merc Ramza TMR). but yeah I'd take the extra 20% hp 20% mp over 7 atk.

If you hit the cap, Desche's Earring is gonna provide more but getting to cap is pretty rough still. You'd need to have a Genji glove or Lorraine's TMR to be able to hit cap for most units though there are a few that can hit it without them. Anyone can equip Dark Knight Soul or Dark Verita's TMR would be the notable ones.

eggydoo

Are the accessories worth the pickup from King Mog?
Got the weapons, but deciding if I should grab the accessories or save it for the crysts. I still only have one banned unit + friend so it's been a slower climb. Hopefully I can get Maxwell.

Muku

My Rainbows are so rare, I'm just wondering if I should just call it. Only one I've gotten in a long while and it is Tidus. Got a Firion, so I'd have a tank. I don't think I have a healer. Yesterday and today have been downright awful.

tuffymon

Are the accessories worth the pickup from King Mog?
Got the weapons, but deciding if I should grab the accessories or save it for the crysts. I still only have one banned unit + friend so it's been a slower climb. Hopefully I can get Maxwell.

I'd understand if you can't but the first two have potential as they are killers (beast/demon), while the third is 10% eva/magic eva... being the only item with magic evasion in global at this time~ So if it seems that by the end of this event, you can ONLY grab one, i'd grab the third one.

Muku

Wait, why are you guys suddenly moving over to JP now?

Not moving. Just another account. Won't be my main or close to it. However, when I have time, I'd like to work on my Japanese. Not living there anymore and being surrounded in it, it makes it difficult now. So for me it's about keeping up my reading. Some dabbling when I have downtime can't hurt.

I've already come to realize some of the characters I always had an issue with have left my memory, and trying to work them back in. Ugh.

I'm not sure about everyone else. XD I think for some it's the Rainbow allure.

*apparently I need to work on my spelling in English though LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom