• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Whelp. Ticket pull.

17523412_10155943136828989_7501443409253886131_n.jpg

Soooooo, that was stupid lucky.
Wow Grats. Is this the hour to pull? We've gotten two rainbows with tickets.

I will motivate myself, Ramza's TM is great and today shouta and others were praising him as one of the best buffers with the enhancements so good for me.

I will motivate myself, Ramza's TM is great and today shouta and others were praising him as one of the best buffers with the enhancements so good for me.
I want Ramza!
Do we know the cost of these enhancements?
And when do they arrive in global?

Alkez

I'm about to cry...

Ticket pull..

MSArp1A.jpg

Okay I should really be happy I know, and I didn't even have him :)

But fuck :(

Trust me, I know the feels. This happened to me on the Noctis banner. And I really wanted him before we even knew he was broken.

But...

Now I realise that Ramza is so much better for me with the way I like to play. Not only that but when I watch JP almost everyone uses him or a friend unit of him. It may hurt now but may be a blessing in disguise.

tuffymon

I feel like the answer is the same... but if you had a 15% attack materia on, and swapped it to a 15% (in this case poach materia), fighting the right mob it should do the same damage right? Going a step further, and stacking that materia with another source of killer... would it cause it to edge the 15% attack, or still be considered the same?

For real. Crazy to see rainbows like that lol. And grats on the Ramza!

Malakhov

Banned
Trust me, I know the feels. This happened to me on the Noctis banner. And I really wanted him before we even knew he was broken.

But...

Now I realise that Ramza is so much better for me with the way I like to play. Not only that but when I watch JP almost everyone uses him or a friend unit of him. It may hurt now but may be a blessing in disguise.
Youre right, I am happy that I didn't get a duplicate or a crappy 5*. Its good to hear you guys talk about Ramza, it makes the pain go away lol

tuffymon

I didn't realize until literally just now, that the poach materia doesn't have a limit on it... I almost bought 13 of them just now >.>;

wilstreak

congrats for new Orlandu owner.

i'm kind in a dillema.
Just got Gilg earlier this week and thanks to Cactuar manage to max level him today. I want to feed all my King Power Pot to him, but somehow my brain telling me to save it for Orlandu.

Not that i have a chance since i only have 1 ticket, 11k lapis left.

Alkez

I was talking to my friend last night about how I can never pull banner units. I told him that's why I don't do dailies and ended up with 56k lapis. But he raised the question: when do you use it then?

I think I've got into this cycle where I've been saving lapis because I always get trash, but now I never use the lapis I saved because I always get trash. So I think the best course of action for the foreseeable future is returning to the half price daily pulls. I don't want to blow it all on one unit and have nothing to show for it, but I don't want to keep sitting on this stash (even though I would love to make a run at Eileen when she drops).

Daily Pull: Ovelia

Super happy about this as I spent 12 tickets yesterday for 1 banner unit. Makes the event so difficult. Now I have 2 + Orlandu friends for 200% bonus which is nice. Don't know what I would do without GAF on my friends list.

Musings

Rinsed my 10 tickets and did two 11 pulls... Got some shit, another Chiz and Ludmille for the TM pile and finally got a Greg!! So stoked to get him on the TM bandwagon!

Xion86

Dammit, sorry still had Noctis on share as I moved the order of Noctis and Orlandeau which changed who was leader and I didn't realise until now.

Anyway, I think I'm going to stick to Dunes this weekend to max out a few characters then get on the event from Monday.

I want a GIRUGAMESH. :(

I hope I'll get him one day :( in some lucky Daily pull.

Menchi

Daily pull...

Rainbow...

The Thunder God...

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!! I'm so happy, I actually screeched with delight for about 3 minutes ahaha. So glad to have an actual awesome DPS unit!

Celegus

Daily pull...

Rainbow...

The Thunder God...

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!! I'm so happy, I actually screeched with delight for about 3 minutes ahaha. So glad to have an actual awesome DPS unit!

Wow! Well deserved, congrats!

Daily was Agrias, though I already have her. Just want a stinking bonus unit!

Rixa

Wow! Well deserved, congrats!

Daily was Agrias, though I already have her. Just want a stinking bonus unit!

Faster StQ is always nice. I would gladly take 10 more Agrias as daily. I have one StQ but having more elementless +112 ATK GS would be nice.

Kouriozan

Sometime I just want to whale out of frustration but I can't do it knowing that Japan got that EX system where you're guaranted to get a really nice unit for about 450€

Lookingat the bright side..
5 bonus units..
Looking at the not so bright side.. None of them is orlandu...

I feel you pain

Old Man is eluding me as well

Grats to all the Old man pulls though! Lots of bonus units to use for this easy ass event

Nice little break before the next wave of content

Rixa

Iam close to 30 pulls in this banner and 0 Gold banner units, 0 Rainbows too. But I got my 4th Shine yesterday so thats great.

Malakhov

Banned
Maxed Minfilia and Ling so far with the cactuar dunes and now working on newly acquired Ramza :)

Just got 10 gigantuars in the last two runs, that's pretty damn good, I love the new dunes.

Iceman829

Apparently while I was drinking last night I accidentally declined a gaffers friend request. I'm sorry to whoever it was. I think your name started with a T. I'm sharing a dancing lady and have a spot available 713 130 495

Muku

I woke up with 19 friend req... i NEVER have friend requests iskallt, Its like Im infested with lepra lol.

Orlandu changed all that though 😎

Haha, right? :) I haven't had friend requests in ages. This morning woke up to 5 more. :O

The Thunder God love is real~

I'm at ~875k after the first Raid week. However, the boss has been consistently deleveling since FFT started. All week I was getting 620-640 coins per Pro run, while I just got 586, :/. If this keeps up, I don't think I'll be able to make it to Y'shtola.

Muku

omg finally Chocobos. I saw none yesterday. Hope I see some later when I get home from work. Trying to burn as much energy as I can before I leave in a few mins. Ugh.

NomarTyme

omg finally Chocobos. I saw none yesterday. Hope I see some later when I get home from work. Trying to burn as much energy as I can before I leave in a few mins. Ugh.

Damn that is some bad luck. Been raining Chocobos for me compare to the FFZ events which was complete garbage.

I'm at ~875k after the first Raid week. However, the boss has been consistently deleveling since FFT started. All week I was getting 620-640 coins per Pro run, while I just got 586, :/. If this keeps up, I don't think I'll be able to make it to Y'shtola.

Yeah I notice that too for those who want to reach the 1.2 million mark. It's crazy how people just moved on when I look at my lists. I guess alot burn outs and people just doing pros.

I'm still farming for coins for Shard of Genius trust moogles. I want at least 4.

The good thing about this FFT event is that we are not short in Orlando friends.... downside is I have to stare at the people with Orlandu.

Syntsui

Oh for fuck's sake, I had enough for only one more full pull and I didn't get shit. As I said, this is a month I really shouldn't waste money with these shitty things, but whatever I bought another pack.

In the second pull I get a Rainbow! A fucking Dark Fina, I could see the anger building up in my body, do the third pull and it's a back to back rainbow, now with Orlandu! So three back to back 11 pulls for two great rainbows, still not worth it.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

But...

Ramza has trolled me twice - during Olive banner and again when I was trying to get Noctis last week. Something about his body or posture also just screams "haha I trolled you"

Menchi

Man, seeing Ifrit that keep de-leveling makes me sad for people who aren't done with this raid yet.

I'm 196k away from Y'shtola, so should just about get her if I don't miss any orbs, but yeah it is looking pretty rough for anyone below that.

Oh for fuck's sake, I had enough for only one more full pull and I didn't get shit. As I said, this is a month I really shouldn't waste money with these shitty things, but whatever I bought another pack.

In the second pull I get a Rainbow! A fucking Dark Fina, I could see the anger building up in my body, do the third pull and it's a back to back rainbow, now with Orlandu! So three back to back 11 pulls for two great rainbows, still not worth it.

Gratz on getting him at least!

Syntsui

Just had a chance to read through the stream from the other day. Seems they didn't really mention anything about what they plan to do with 100% TM'd units. Really want to know if it's worth me keeping these guys.

I just sold all my Tanchred, I gave up on them coming up with something worth while. I still have dozens of other fodder characters, but I'll eventually sell them for space too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom