• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotuw

Know what the best aspect of Orlandu is? He doesn't make the arena any more awful than it already is. I'm already glad to see him on teams over Noctis, Dark Fina, or Ling.

Kouriozan

Man, I see people talking about FFRK second anniversary, so I download it again (now have 700 mythrils) and got a 6* on the free 11 summons. Loadings are still too slow for me though.
Gacha games are cruel!

Syntsui

Hmm, I'm questioning if that was complete coincidence or you've just seen the new Power Rangers movie lol!

Yes, I'm still a child.

Didn't watch it, looks like a whole new level of trash. I loved the original series though.
Man, I see people talking about FFRK second anniversary, so I download it again (now have 700 mythrils) and got a 6* on the free 11 summons. Loadings are still too slow for me though.
Gacha games are cruel!

Save those mithril for Phase 1, 3, 4 and 5. Considering it's been a while since you played, they have the straight up best possible relics for you (for anyone lol).

Look out for Vaan BSB, Maria BSB, Cid Raines BSB, Refia BSB, Alphinaud BSB, Vanille BSB and Luneth BSB.

I used up my small ticket pool + the event 11. No Orlandeau, of course, or Banner Gold. However, I did get 3 banner units + my first Miss Orlandeau Jr (6* WHEN?) and Axe Lady.

Tickets
Roselia
Tellah
Leo
Ovelia - New
Miyuki #6
Vivi
Luka #2
Ovelia #2
Mercedes - New
Lenna
Agrias - New
Fang
Artemios
Ovelia #3
Sazh #5

Daily
Cinque
Duane
... RIP Lapis

Ken

Gacha games are cruel!

FFRK has such a nice anniversary event :(

I got to pull like 4 or 5 multis for free already!

Gacha games are cruel!

I as well reinstalled for the anniversary and got a 6* for the free pull. Will see what I get from a couple upcoming banners to see if I continue playing.

Been gone for months. Heard Orlandu was in, had 10K lapis and 20 tickets to use so just said fuck just cause. Got fugggged but not completely I think.

Got my first Firion and after 20 pulls, my first 5* base which was... Ramza? Disappointed in no Orlandu but Ramza has to be decent right?

SeanTSC

Needed some Lapis just to do daily pulls with so...

eon03kh.png

179 pulls worth before I got a single rainbow. One hundred and seventy fucking nine.

Kouriozan

Been gone for months. Heard Orlandu was in, had 10K lapis and 20 tickets to use so just said fuck just cause. Got fugggged but not completely I think.

Got my first Firion and after 20 pulls, my first 5* base which was... Ramza? Disappointed in no Orlandu but Ramza has to be decent right?

Yeah, Ramza is pretty big once we get enhancements in probably 3/4 months, he will buff all stats by 100%, heal HP/MP with his song.
Code:
Hero's Rime +2 :
+100% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR while Singing (3 Turns) & AoE ~1150 HP Heal w/ 8x Mod while Singing split over 3 Turns & AoE ~20 MP Heal w/ 0.5x Mod while Singing split over 3 Turns
Japan only recently got a unit with a similar skill with AoE debuff included but need a few turns to set him up, also native 5*.

Code:
[Final Song] [While Singing (2 Turns)]
AoE +110% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR
AoE 2 Turn -45% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff
AoE ~800 HP Heal w/ 5.5x Mod split over 2 Turns
AoE ~20 MP Heal w/ 0.2x Mod split over 2 Turns

His name's Roy. Notice that he heal a bit less but no doubt his future enhancements will buff this up.

Lyrian

*looks at friends list*

am i the only one without a damn Orlando? jesus fuck.

my motivation is still shot from not pulling a banner unit.

I hear you.

TFW when you can't really clear Ifrit ELT anymore because all the Noctii and Olives have been replaced with Orlandeaus, who don't chain well with anyone outside of other Orlandeaus :/

When then happens, all you can do....

iFtd9U2.png

... is hug your chocobos and look forward to the future.

Azuran

Banned
When are we expecting to get Eileen? I need a new waifu to shoot for since Orlandu is pretty lame
I don't want to pull anymore on this banner after getting a grand total of 0 banner units after 15 or so pulls

Syntsui

People were talking about how Gumi/Alim is delaying Quina because they are still figuring out how to handle blue magic. I understand this is something hard to implement in this game right now, but I think it's funny that we already have her in the game somehow.

Just look at the very first announcement trailer for this game and you can see Quina at 1:39m mark. I has been almost 2 years and they still have no idea what to do with a character that already exist lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA

Yeah, Ramza is pretty big once we get enhancements in probably 3/4 months, he will buff all stats by 100%, heal HP/MP with his song.
Code:
Hero's Rime +2 :
+100% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR while Singing (3 Turns) & AoE ~1150 HP Heal w/ 8x Mod while Singing split over 3 Turns & AoE ~20 MP Heal w/ 0.5x Mod while Singing split over 3 Turns
Japan only recently got a unit with a similar skill with AoE debuff included but need a few turns to set him up, also native 5*.

Code:
[Final Song] [While Singing (2 Turns)]
AoE +110% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR
AoE 2 Turn -45% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff
AoE ~800 HP Heal w/ 5.5x Mod split over 2 Turns
AoE ~20 MP Heal w/ 0.2x Mod split over 2 Turns

His name's Roy. Notice that he heal a bit less but no doubt his future enhancements will buff this up.
Hey thx for the reply, not a bad pull then! This got me hype all the way until I read u said we are 4months away from this shit even about to matter. Welp see y'all in 4months I guess

Azuran

Banned
Quina is being delayed because he/she is fucking trash. Quite honestly the worst Final Fantasy character ever made. The day Quina gets added is the day I'm uninstalling this game. Gumi knows a lot of people will do the same as me hence the "delay".

As someone who loves Blue Mages and main one in FFXI for more than 7 years, fuck Quina.

Syntsui

Quina is being delayed because he/she is fucking trash. Quite honestly the worst Final Fantasy character ever made. The day Quina gets added is the day I'm uninstalling this game. Gumi knows a lot of people will do the same as me hence the "delay".

As someone who loves Blue Mages and main one in FFXI for more than 7 years, fuck Quina.

Quina is charming at least, Irvine is the worst character of the franchise with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

SeanTSC

Up to 2.233 mil on the Ifrit raid, havent pulled since like 1.67m. 0 Y'shtola's pulled. 63,662 coins atm. Time to GET SOME THANCREDS. We'll see how far my shitty Rainbow luck holds out here.

Azuran

Banned
Quina is charming at least, Irvine is the worst character of the franchise with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Irvine has that moment when he shoots Edea. Sure it was a complete and utter failure, but at least he looked cool for a couple of seconds there. That puts him above Quina at the minimum.

SeanTSC

The 0 Y'shtola pull streak continues. I will not be surprised if I do not pull her a single time before the event is over. At least I got her for "free" from points but like, this is hilariously bad luck with how many raid pulls I've done.

$200 in and no Orlandeau for me. Meanwhile, my roomates first 10+1 has Orlandeau, Lightening, and Olive IN THAT ORDER in the first 3 slots. Can't be strictly RNG.

$200 in and no Orlandeau for me. Meanwhile, my roomates first 10+1 has Orlandeau, Lightening, and Olive IN THAT ORDER in the first 3 slots. Can't be strictly RNG.

I've suspected something similar as well, haha.

Only played it sparingly last year, just the basic story and never even touching upon the summon system, then put it away for months. Started weaning my way back in around the Chinese New Year banner and among my first pulls from the lapis and tickets I did nothing with, got a Yun. Got the 5* on the next couple of banners as well. Silence ever since , Y'shtolla aside. If there's something in their random algorithm that makes it slightly less random to newbies, it's pretty shrewd and totally worked on me.

that's disgusting

Just a taste
(Not mine)

I've suspected something similar as well, haha.

Only played it sparingly last year, just the basic story and never even touching upon the summon system, then put it away for months. Started weaning my way back in around the Chinese New Year banner and among my first pulls from the lapis and tickets I did nothing with, got a Yun. Got the 5* on the next couple of banners as well. Silence ever since , Y'shtolla aside. If there's something in their random algorithm that makes it slightly less random to newbies, it's pretty shrewd and totally worked on me.

I believe it.

mstevens

Needed some Lapis just to do daily pulls with so...

eon03kh.png

179 pulls worth before I got a single rainbow. One hundred and seventy fucking nine.

I'm with you man. It took me 213 pulls to get a rainbow (luckily it was Orlandu). Brutal stuff. Congrats, though!

Kouriozan

With my current equips (290 MAG / 350 SPR), enhanced Ramza song would heal 927 HP / 40 MP per turns, kinda crazy.

So, how much longer do we have to wait >.<
At least I got time to farm one Ribbon.

Visceir

With my current equips (290 MAG / 350 SPR), enhanced Ramza song would heal 927 HP / 40 MP per turns, kinda crazy.

So, how much longer do we have to wait >.<
At least I got time to farm one Ribbon.

Think you forgot to calculate in the +100% spr he gets from his own song. You'll probably also have access to better gear by then like kefka's robes, genji shield and Rem's dagger for higher spr.

I'm still inclined to believe they will delay Ramza's enhancements on GL, fingers crossed it won't.

You'll also probably won't be able to enhance his song to +2 right from the get go as you won't have enough materials until a month+ later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom