• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently at 1,009,000 points for Ifrit Raid and still can't even beat ELT.

I'm sure I'll get Y'shtola but I was really looking forward to that Moogle... :(

Still happy with all these 10%/10% ATK/HP & 10% Res TMs I've gained though.

I also have Refia w/ DC. Is Y'shtola better than her or is she a waste of my Gigantuars?

Also have a Tilith. Just trying to gauge whether or not she is worth investing anything into.

Finally got my 2nd Y'shtola from reward. I Will Continue killing ifrit and sell all my coins for Gil.

Been Farming cactaur dunes this weekend and maxed out orlandu and minfilia. Will keep running dunes till it's gone then go all in on the auracite chosen.

Kouriozan

Already got all Gigantuars and tickets for the FFT event, if my luck keep getting me 2 chocobo encounter per day I'll be done before Friday.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I also have Refia w/ DC. Is Y'shtola better than her or is she a waste of my Gigantuars?

I like Y'shtola for having Protectga and Shieldga. For reference, on my Ifrit ELT team I have Refia and Marie to cover healing, protectga, shieldga and fire protection. I consolidated both of them to Y'shtola with a barfira slapped on, leaving space for a DPS unit.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
DC Refia is better than Yoshi. But not by much, they basically cover the same set, but each one does something better.

HOLY SHIT! BANNER DONE!

Daily - Shine
Ticket #1 - Vanille
Ticket #2 - Orlandu

Between yesterday and today I've spent 2 Dailies and 7 Tickets and got 2x Orlandu!!!

Now I have a team with 2x Orlandu, 1x Olive, Ramza and Refia. Insane!!

F2P too. This last month has been super lucky for me.

Edit - Seems it was 7 tickets, not 5.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
HOLY SHIT! BANNER DONE!

Daily - Shine
Ticket #1 - Vanille
Ticket #2 - Orlandu

Between yesterday and today I've spent 2 Dailies and 7 Tickets and got 2x Orlandu!!!

Thats incredible...congrats :eek:

mstevens

Is there a database for BiS items for different roles? I've been focusing all my TM farming on equiping Noctis, so I'm not sure where to start (via shop items, quest items, chests, TM, etc) for everyone else. Some of my party members are using some pretty puny items.

bonkeng

HOLY SHIT! BANNER DONE!

Daily - Shine
Ticket #1 - Vanille
Ticket #2 - Orlandu

That's quite a team you got. Orlandu chain, Olive finishes, future Ramza buffer, Yshtola or Refia as healers.

Gratz on your amazing luck!

Takuan

K, she gown.

HOLY SHIT! BANNER DONE!

Daily - Shine
Ticket #1 - Vanille
Ticket #2 - Orlandu

... Congrats.
mckayla-maroney-not-ibaurj.jpg

Musings

HOLY SHIT! BANNER DONE!

Daily - Shine
Ticket #1 - Vanille
Ticket #2 - Orlandu

Damn, that is absolutely insane!

Syntsui

HOLY SHIT! BANNER DONE!

Daily - Shine
Ticket #1 - Vanille
Ticket #2 - Orlandu

It easier for the Earth to be hit by a meteor than replicate this.

Had to test this incredible luck, so I spent my last 3 tickets.

Oh boy!

Freya
Penelo
Fang

Yup, I'll just stash Lapis and tickets from now on, lol.

Xion86

Holy crap...

HOLY SHIT! BANNER DONE!

Daily - Shine
Ticket #1 - Vanille
Ticket #2 - Orlandu

Same as above :eek: that's some insane luck.

So, why does Y'shtola look like she's trying to sit on an invisible chair, I presume that's intentional due to her posture in the game? I find it a bit distracting :p.

tuffymon

I'm at ~875k after the first Raid week. However, the boss has been consistently deleveling since FFT started. All week I was getting 620-640 coins per Pro run, while I just got 586, :/. If this keeps up, I don't think I'll be able to make it to Y'shtola.

You'll be fine, you need 325k~ and have almost a week left, the moogle however... is going to be out of reach...

Ken

HOLY SHIT! BANNER DONE!

Daily - Shine
Ticket #1 - Vanille
Ticket #2 - Orlandu

You can't get me to spend more on this banner, secret Gumi employee!

Celegus

Not gonna lie, the amount of people that said they wouldn't go in for Orlandeau the day before and then did anyway is a little scary to me. Just make sure you can afford it, and of course congrats if you end up with him.

And holy crap Euphoria, that's insane!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Definitely lost all hope that I'll nab a Yshtola out of this raid.

Sold all my excess materials from the event and got almost no gil from it. I remember someone a few pages back saying they got a bajillion gil for selling them all. Did they nerf their value? Maybe I was overestimating how much of the stuff I had on me. Felt like a lot.

Kouriozan

Sold all my excess materials from the event and got almost no gil from it. I remember someone a few pages back saying they got a bajillion gil for selling them all. Did they nerf their value? Maybe I was overestimating how much of the stuff I had on me. Felt like a lot.

You get tons of gils selling Ifrit coins, not the mats.

Syntsui

Oh... about that...

Not gonna lie, the amount of people that said they wouldn't go in for Orlandeau the day before and then did anyway is a little scary to me. Just make sure you can afford it, and of course congrats if you end up with him.

And holy crap Euphoria, that's insane!

I was fucking dead certain to not spend my last 5000 lapis on this banner. BUT when i saw gumi was giving us 30 days of 100 lapis i changed my mind. I had 7000 lapis on my account and with these 30 days of lapis I can afford a new 5000 pull when it's over.

One pull and I got Orlandu! 😂 My luck has now run out

Takuan

I was fucking dead certain to not spend my last 5000 lapis on this banner. BUT when i saw gumi was giving us 30 days of 100 lapis i changed my mind. I had 7000 lapis on my account and with these 30 days of lapis I can afford a new 5000 pull when it's over.

One pull and I got Orlandu! 😂 My luck has now run out

I've been around these parts long enough to know that you were born lucky, sir. ;)

RedZaraki

Banned
Figured out the Orlandeau DR + Olive TS chain secret.

Launch DR the instant Olive puts her hand on the gun handle.

I can 3 round Ifrit Raid Elite if I use 2 Orlandeaus + Olive.

Figured out the Orlandeau DR + Olive TS chain secret.

Launch DR the instant Olive puts her hand on the gun handle.

I can 3 round Ifrit Raid Elite if I use 2 Orlandeaus + Olive.

If you use shattering shot first round you should be able to kill him 2nd round at least that's been working for me.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You get tons of gils selling Ifrit coins, not the mats.

Ah ok thanks, I didn't even realize you could do that.

edit: I just realized I have a bunch of currencies from previous events. How often do these events come back around again, if ever? I could really use a quick shot of gil if it's safe to just sell all of this.

Takuan

Good god. Here I am hemming and hawing over spending money for another 2 attempts... yeah, I'm gonna pass. Glad you finally got him, though.

I'm my defense I just used a daily and tickets from the event lol. I always use tickets when I get them typically.
Bought out the last 3 tickets from Mog King... no dice. Got another Zidane, at least?

Shouta

It looks like I probably won't be able to get Orlandu or Y'shtola by the time the events are done in GL, lol. Good thing it's a sub account for me, lol

I can't wait for the FF9 chars.

Rixa

It looks like I probably won't be able to get Orlandu or Y'shtola by the time the events are done in GL, lol. Good thing it's a sub account for me, lol

I can't wait for the FF9 chars.

Hey can you confirm that EX System (Spend money get shit) is not retroactive?

*looks at friends list*

am i the only one without a damn Orlando? jesus fuck.

my motivation is still shot from not pulling a banner unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom