• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

Did another pull.
Got another Veil of Wiyu, 2x Evoker's Doublet, and Thyrus. Yep, I even reforged my book just cuz I can. The game wants me to play Alphinaud real bad. Never had this many rainbows before, but I guess it doesn't matter when its all dupes.
The worst part, I'm thinking of doing another pull.

Tidd

Kain-meta is ridiculous. He dealt around 8.5k damage per hit with Shout and Enlightning against the U++ Garuda.

So Japan is getting a new difficulty for torment dungeons or something and also it's second FFVII one because Dr. Mog might be a liar when saying "1 for each realm".

It has a mechanic called "full slot battle". You start with 3 SB gauges and can not gain any SB. Abilities and RM that give SB are said to not work so I guess entrust is useless there (unless that is an exception).

Kain

So Japan is getting a new difficulty for torment dungeons or something and also it's second FFVII one because Dr. Mog might be a liar when saying "1 for each realm".

It has a mechanic called "full slot battle". You start with 3 SB gauges and can not gain any SB. Abilities and RM that give SB are said to not work so I guess entrust is useless there (unless that is an exception).

That's just mean

So you might remember Xinde as the 30 11-pulls lots of Tin Armour but no Blood Sword person. Well I'm guess it happened again on the FFXIV banners:
hDU21ifl.png

No clue if they got the relic they were after either.

friz898

It's hard to believe that stuff is real.

We're not poor, we're middle class family lol, but the kinda money that person is dropping? Must have large-large amounts of throwaway money.

What is it, like $30 a pull? No way the person had enough mythril for that. No judgement, just envious of their cash flow.

Dragner

If you hang around reddit you will find keytsang. A jap guy that basically has every chase relic at 8*. He had a team all equipped with 8* and 7* edgar osb guns.

So you might remember Xinde as the 30 11-pulls lots of Tin Armour but no Blood Sword person. Well I'm guess it happened again on the FFXIV banners:
Anytime I need a BSB for a cid mission and look up the friend codes for RWs with the highest stats, Xinde is always at the top of the list. Somehow I'm not shocked by this lol.

Completed my first CM too. Couldn't get mastered on it since damage output was low. No relics for Yda either.
Came back with my A team and paralyze will still screwed me over lol. It took several S/L but I got mastered on it.
I'm also clean out of mythrils. My fault for chasing. Checking the mythril planner, I'll have enough mythrils for two pulls on FFT banner. Granted, I'm not pulling on anything else. Then onto 2nd anniversary.

Man, Greg is such a star in the new multiplayer raid. If you've got his BSB and someone like Firion popping off a magic blink every few turns, you can basically prevent the team from taking any damage.

It's hard to believe that stuff is real.

We're not poor, we're middle class family lol, but the kinda money that person is dropping? Must have large-large amounts of throwaway money.

What is it, like $30 a pull? No way the person had enough mythril for that. No judgement, just envious of their cash flow.

Look at it like this. Where i live, in the SF bay area, anyone (and i mean anyone who became a homeowner in the past 4 years is paying anywhere from $4k-$7k / month in mortgage .

Now imagine they're single and young so choose to rent. We're still talking about a ton of people due to the huge number of big tech companies etc. now they're getting by on $2.5k / month rent, they can drop $1k/month on the game without batting an eye.

And we're not even close to rich people / millionaire territory yet

ccbfan

Really difficult fitting Yshtola and Minfilia on my teams. Got lucky on my FFXIV pull and got

Yshtola - BSSB and SSB
Minfilia - BSSB and SSB

Currently its

Firion (SSB)
Agrias (SSB, Debuff SB)
Shadow (SSB)
Tyro (Wall)
Relm (SSB)

RW Shout

Thinking

Min (BSSB, SSB)
Agrias (SSB, Debuff SB)
Shadow (SSB)
Tyro (Wall)
Minfilia (BSSB, SSB)

RW OK

Biggest problem is what to do with Tyro. I need his wall and I used to use him for support but now my two new adds are better supports. Should I take the mind hit and go pure BM. Maybe I'll just keep Tyro as Support and go full Knight with Min and go spellblade with Agrias or Bartz (I have his en wind cape from OSB Fest and have wind imperial from Rikku)

Minfilia with BSSB is beast though, does she even need curaja? Wrath + Mako Might seems like more than enough healing.

Xetherion

Look at it like this. Where i live, in the SF bay area, anyone (and i mean anyone who became a homeowner in the past 4 years is paying anywhere from $4k-$7k / month in mortgage .

Now imagine they're single and young so choose to rent. We're still talking about a ton of people due to the huge number of big tech companies etc. now they're getting by on $2.5k / month rent, they can drop $1k/month on the game without batting an eye.

And we're not even close to rich people / millionaire territory yet

That's rich people territory to a lot of people. I'm not poor, but i can't even afford $2.5k/month rent, much less have $1k to spend on a game besides.

friz898

I'll never understand how proshellga + major regen is a ssb. I would literally never use that.

Rarely, but sometimes, I use that or in the past, Quina's because what it did was help me open up dmg dealing from 1-2 others.

If it's a Holy Battle or General Summon battle where I don't need Esuna or Arise, then instead of carrying Pro or Shell on my WHM, I can do Holy/Diaga or for Yuna and a few others, Alexandar or even Valefor.

If a battle where I need both prot and shell, then instead of having my paladin, blm/sum, or (front-range) support cast the one my WHM didn't cover, I can now use some gaudy dmg-dealing skill.

Since prot/shell last about 3 or so turns, assuming not a 180-250 fight, then that RW can last pretty much the entire fight.

Again, rarely, but I have found use for it. Major Regen saves a lot of those "whoa they lived! now Curaja will land!" close calls as well.

friz898

That's rich people territory to a lot of people. I'm not poor, but i can't even afford $2.5k/month rent, much less have $1k to spend on a game besides.

Well, SF Bay Area is crazy expensive to live. I no longer work for the rail road, but when I did, my salary was 97k+. The crazy thing was you could live in Ft. Worth, Houston, Kansas City, or San Bernadino. The pay was the same no matter where you picked, the people who were actually from CA bitched and moaned a ton asking for a COLA (cost of living allowance) benefit.

I know it's all relative, the point is just that certain parts of the country are skewed on the salary scale, so that what's rich in one place is just normal somewhere else due to various sociological factors.

If you Literally cannot even find a house for less than $4k/month, is $4k/month rich or poor?

Syntsui

I know it's all relative, the point is just that certain parts of the country are skewed on the salary scale, so that what's rich in one place is just normal somewhere else due to various sociological factors.

If you Literally cannot even find a house for less than $4k/month, is $4k/month rich or poor?
4k dollars a month is rich territory by any standard in the world lol. If the prices are fucked up in San Francisco, that only means non rich people absolutely can't live there, period.

That's 4k dollars just for the rent, holy shit. This city is fucked up.

Anustart

Rarely, but sometimes, I use that or in the past, Quina's because what it did was help me open up dmg dealing from 1-2 others.

If it's a Holy Battle or General Summon battle where I don't need Esuna or Arise, then instead of carrying Pro or Shell on my WHM, I can do Holy/Diaga or for Yuna and a few others, Alexandar or even Valefor.

If a battle where I need both prot and shell, then instead of having my paladin, blm/sum, or (front-range) support cast the one my WHM didn't cover, I can now use some gaudy dmg-dealing skill.

Since prot/shell last about 3 or so turns, assuming not a 180-250 fight, then that RW can last pretty much the entire fight.

Again, rarely, but I have found use for it. Major Regen saves a lot of those "whoa they lived! now Curaja will land!" close calls as well.

Yeah, it would have it's uses. But for an SSB i feel its weak. Unique seems more in line with the use level on it. Hell, Ysh's Unique is leagues above her SSB in this case lol.

friz898

Yeah, it would have it's uses. But for an SSB i feel its weak. Unique seems more in line with the use level on it. Hell, Ysh's Unique is leagues above her SSB in this case lol.

That's probably correct. I'm just happy when I get a 5star, the type rarely ever sticks out to me unless the few bursts I have, and if I ever got an overstrike.

Speaking of 5star equipment, I'll be happy when the day comes where I only carry 4star or better. I'm close, but on 2 or 3 of my FF Synergies, I have so little gear, that Rank 3 maxed to Rank 5 is still higher stats than Rank 5 from another realm.

I have so many "fake Rank 5 items" to be rid of.

4k dollars a month is rich territory by any standard in the world lol. If the prices are fucked up in San Francisco, that only means non rich people absolutely can't live there, period.

That's 4k dollars just for the rent, holy shit. This city is fucked up.

It's kind of a philisophical debate in my mind. If 4k gets you a house that isn't very nice, and you have no money left over to do anything, are you actually rich? If you used that same 4k in a cheaper place you could live like a king, then you would be rich.

I don't know, I judge it by standard of living. To be "rich" IMO you need to have a standard of living that one would expect of a rich person. Barely getting by and living in a house that would cost $1000 / month anywhere else in the country even though you're paying $4k for the same thing and not having any money left over to do anything fun doesn't feel very rich to me :)

The simple answer is dena made wall too strong so until fairly recently any kind of defensive buff sb/ssb was going to look weak by comparison

Syntsui

It's kind of a philisophical debate in my mind. If 4k gets you a house that isn't very nice, and you have no money left over to do anything, are you actually rich? If you used that same 4k in a cheaper place you could live like a king, then you would be rich.

I don't know, I judge it by standard of living. To be "rich" IMO you need to have a standard of living that one would expect of a rich person. Barely getting by and living in a house that would cost $1000 / month anywhere else in the country even though you're paying $4k for the same thing and not having any money left over to do anything fun doesn't feel very rich to me :)
I understand and agree with your point. The thing is, there are places even rich people (who are able to buy food, entertainment, pay for means of transportation) just can't sustain themselves due to fucked up reasons.

SF case is just insane, the city is full of employees of the biggest companies in the world that pay the highest salaries in the world, that absolutely destroyed the city for anyone that doesn't work for them.

I don't think this discussion belongs here though, but I'm with you with the "being rich is relative" thought.

As far as in-game Whales go, if the person lives with their parents/has a very good salary/doesn't have a family to sustain/invests in the stock markets/has low life costs/anything similar to these examples, it's not that absurd to spend 1k+ a month with Gacha games because in the end, it won't make any difference.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Cleared the 160 Ultimate+ Heir of Dawn - Bartz was actually pretty easy. Way easier than Exdeath.

It feels good to (mostly) be able to clear all current content. I haven't tried any of the 180 difficulties yet since they don't drop MC3s or exclusive accessories... but I'll probably try it just to see if I can do it.

Although I guess right as I get caught up with being able to clear everything the game rolls out Torment Dungeons, which I don't even intend on attempting for a few more months.

The last time I was playing FFRK heavily Nightmare dungeons were still new - there was just 3 of them live I think, and I hadn't cleared any of them. So the next time they come back I'll have some work to do getting them all clear. If my memory is correct, the first several annoyed me because they weren't straight-up fights - they had some weird gimmick. I guess I'll read up on strats.

BTW the secret MVP of the ~7 Ultimates I've cleared this week has been Vaan's Debuffing BSSB. I've had it since it debuted and didn't really understand its power until now. Good lord that BSSB does work. Pretty good damage, instant casting, stacking armor/MAG debuffs... it's awesome. Triggering that to weaken an enemy and then firing off others' OSBs/BSSBs just wrecks even really high-DEF foes. And it's typically recharged by the time it wears off, too.

Edit: Regarding San Francisco - money is just different in this city. I've lived here for 10 years. My wife and I make a combine amount of $$ that would be huge anywhere else in the country. We could literally live in a small mansion in most states. But here we can only rent a small 2-bedroom apartment. And it's not just rent. Gas, milk, cars, movie tickets... everything is like in some parallel double-price universe. It's not great... it sucks. The ONLY context in which it is nice are for fixed-price things like $60 games, $15 Blu-Rays, or.... FFRK pulls. A teacher in San Francisco makes $55K when the same teacher in Iowa makes $30K. But the teacher in Iowa can own a home and the teacher in SF can't.

friz898

Cleared the 160 Ultimate+ Heir of Dawn - Bartz was actually pretty easy. Way easier than Exdeath.

It feels good to (mostly) be able to clear all current content. I haven't tried any of the 180 difficulties yet since they don't drop MC3s or exclusive accessories... but I'll probably try it just to see if I can do it.

Although I guess right as I get caught up with being able to clear everything the game rolls out Torment Dungeons, which I don't even intend on attempting for a few more months.

The last time I was playing FFRK heavily Nightmare dungeons were still new - there was just 3 of them live I think, and I hadn't cleared any of them. So the next time they come back I'll have some work to do getting them all clear. If my memory is correct, the first several annoyed me because they weren't straight-up fights - they had some weird gimmick. I guess I'll read up on strats.

BTW the secret MVP of the ~7 Ultimates I've cleared this week has been Vaan's Debuffing BSSB. I've had it since it debuted and didn't really understand it's power until now. Good lord that BSSB does work. Pretty damage, instant casting, stacking armor/MAG debuffs... it's awesome. And it's typically recharged by the time it wears off, too.

Edit: Regarding San Francisco - money is just different in this city. I've lived here for 10 years. My wife and I make a combine amount of $$ that would be huge anywhere else in the country. We could literally live in a small mansion in most states. But here we can only rent a small 2-bedroom apartment. And it's not just rent. Gas, milk, cars, movie tickets... everything is like in some parallel double-price universe. It's not great... it sucks. The ONLY context in which it is nice are for fixed-price things like $60 games, $15 Blu-Rays, or.... FFRK pulls. A teacher in San Francisco makes $55K when the same teacher in Iowa makes $30K. But the teacher in Iowa can own a home and the teacher in SF can't.

I dropped like 20-25 mythril beating the first nightmare dungeon when it came out.

And then I only got crystals! I didn't even have everything I needed to create the ability.

That's when I said "ya...no." and I haven't finished the final fight on any of them since. Just cleared the battles leading up to it for the orbs.

Maybe try again when I can take a full group of 99's ...which maybe I can do now with the 15 or so 99's I have.

Torment? Nope, not me. I either read up on the specific way to beat it and thus no fun for me, or I blow 10-20 mythril on revive-buffs. (Not complaining mind you, nice to have options for the others!)

Beat primal Exdeath first attempt. Hadn't really read up on the fight except that i had heard it was hard, so I mostly just went in blind . This is what i used.

40PwCxSl.jpg

Everyone has BSB except Faris. Krile and Alph's dominated for dps , a single ignus fatus would do like 25% of his bar.

Kinda expected it to be harder, but then again I did have a bunch of BSBs.

Anustart

I dropped like 20-25 mythril beating the first nightmare dungeon when it came out.

And then I only got crystals! I didn't even have everything I needed to create the ability.

That's when I said "ya...no." and I haven't finished the final fight on any of them since. Just cleared the battles leading up to it for the orbs.

Maybe try again when I can take a full group of 99's ...which maybe I can do now with the 15 or so 99's I have.

Torment? Nope, not me. I either read up on the specific way to beat it and thus no fun for me, or I blow 10-20 mythril on revive-buffs. (Not complaining mind you, nice to have options for the others!)

Good news! You can't mythril revive in torment!

Balphon

Scaling your perceptions of relative wealth around the housing market in SF isn't a great idea given that supply is severely constrained (if somewhat artificially) and demand is inelastic.

And that's in addition to it being among the top 30 or so most expensive cities in the world generally.

Anustart

Ugh. I'm saved on the boss fight for d250 torment. 1st attempt almost got em all down.

How quickly do they revive? Such a shit mechanic that I can't make it easier by killing one by one.

Do the trash and bosses have more HP in the D250, or does the extra D50 come simply from the fact that there are 2 more waves of trash with everything else being equal?

Anustart

Do the trash and bosses have more HP in the D250, or does the extra D50 come simply from the fact that there are 2 more waves of trash with everything else being equal?

Way more hp. And stronger as well. I needed garnets ssb for more resistance, plus shell and wall.

And i beat it, but lost 4 medals and got expert, poot. 3 characters died as mitigation ran out.

Way more hp. And stronger as well. I needed garnets ssb for more resistance, plus shell and wall.

And i beat it, but lost 4 medals and got expert, poot. 3 characters died as mitigation ran out.

Bleh. Guess I won't try the D250 then. The D200 was already pretty hard for me, and although I got mastery, if it was any harder (combined with the obnoxious 2 additional rounds eating up ability hones) I don't think I could have done it.

Greg BSB should handle the trash, though.

I was using Retaliate and Draw Fire for the trash instead of his BSB, but his BSB would work as well. It doesn't last forever though, I still have to keep him cured, and by himself he takes forever to whittle away at a group of 5 monsters while taking a walloping, so I probably need to throw in a little extra DPS of my own to bring them down faster.

Also not all of the trash uses physical attacks, occasionally you'll get a devastating group AoE attack that knocks off like half your team's HP. Unless I'm missing some magic Greg button.

Anustart

I was using Retaliate and Draw Fire for the trash instead of his BSB, but his BSB would work as well. It doesn't last forever though, I still have to keep him cured, and by himself he takes forever to whittle away at a group of 5 monsters while taking a walloping, so I probably need to throw in a little extra DPS of my own to bring them down faster.

Also not all of the trash uses physical attacks, occasionally you'll get a devastating group AoE attack that knocks off like half your team's HP. Unless I'm missing some magic Greg button.

I use krile bsb to clear trash. command 2 and another aoe command.

I'm struggling quite a bit with Ultima Weapon, any tips please? I can get to his weak phase fairly reliably, but get overwhelmed by the AoE. I don't have any OSB/BSB, but a fair few SSB.

Resource wise, i have all the standard 4* abilities pretty well honed. For 5* abilities, i have a couple at R3 (Flare, Holy, Thief's Revenge) and a few at R2 (Full Break, Dark Zone, Saint Cross, Gaia Cross, Meteor, Bahamut). As for characters, i have the following at LV 70+ (soul breaks in parenthesis where relevant):

Lv. 80 P. Cecil
Lv. 80 Bartz (SSB Excalibur)
Lv. 80 Faris (SSB Imperil Wind)

Lv. 80 Terra (Minerva)
Lv. 80 Celes (Runic)
Lv. 80 Cloud (Braver)
Lv. 80 Squall (Fated Circle)
Lv. 80 Lightning (SSB Crushing Blow)
Lv. 80 Ramza (SSB Shout)
Lv. 79 ExDeath (SSB Power of the Void, SSB Neo Almagest, Grand Cross)
Lv. 77 Red XIII (SSB Magic Comb)

Lv. 77 Rinoa
Lv. 75 Firion
Lv. 75 Lenna (Royal Devotion)
Lv. 74 Luneth (Advance)
Lv. 74 Locke (SSB Valiant Strike + +)
Lv. 74 Yuna (SSB Dragons Roar)
Lv. 74 Y'Shtola (Thyrus SS2)
Lv. 73 Krile
Lv. 72 Gilgamesh
Lv. 71 Ingus
Lv. 71 Tidus
Lv. 70 Selphie (SSB Dreamstage)
Lv. 70 Beatrix
Lv. 70 Auron
Lv. 70 Penelo (SSB Intercession)

So far i've typically been trying something like:
1. Knight
2. Support
3. ExDeath (Holy+Diaga spam, with Neo Almagest for Magic Blink)
4. White Mage
5. Flex, not really sure who would work best.

First 2/3 of the fight is no problem, but run out of steam just as things get super tough! Any suggestions much appreciated! I also have 50 mythril if any of the existing banners might make the difference, though that is all down to chance of course :)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Is there a trick to beating the U++? Do you just have to ignore the feathers if you don't have huge AOE attacks from bursts? I'm basically running out of time because I'm trying to kill the fathers, but I get the impression that if I let the feathers destroy the pillar, the weak phase is going to murder me.

I'm struggling quite a bit with Ultima Weapon, any tips please? I can get to his weak phase fairly reliably, but get overwhelmed by the AoE. I don't have any OSB/BSB, but a fair few SSB.
For me, it was scraping by with holy spam, but that came from getting the BSB from the 14 banner and having Hope's BSB as well. If you have done the White Mage Nightmares, you might have a lot of Dia-type spells lying around, so maybe you could try Selphie's Burst as a RW and then just spam holy spells at him until he dies with a team with white mages.

I'm starting to feel the power creep hit hard myself, where you seem to need bursts to be able to beat end game content (and specific ones as well, since Cloud's burst is terrrrrible).

Can you bring some OSB RW and save them until the last 25% and just hit both of them back to back?

Anustart

Is there a trick to beating the U++? Do you just have to ignore the feathers if you don't have huge AOE attacks from bursts? I'm basically running out of time because I'm trying to kill the fathers, but I get the impression that if I let the feathers destroy the pillar, the weak phase is going to murder me.

For me, it was scraping by with holy spam, but that came from getting the BSB from the 14 banner and having Hope's BSB as well. If you have done the White Mage Nightmares, you might have a lot of Dia-type spells lying around, so maybe you could try Selphie's Burst as a RW and then just spam holy spells at him until he dies with a team with white mages.

I'm starting to feel the power creep hit hard myself, where you seem to need bursts to be able to beat end game content (and specific ones as well, since Cloud's burst is terrrrrible).

I killed first set of feathers, and had him beat before the second set was on the field long.

Syntsui

Resource wise, i have all the standard 4* abilities pretty well honed. For 5* abilities, i have a couple at R3 (Flare, Holy, Thief's Revenge) and a few at R2 (Full Break, Dark Zone, Saint Cross, Gaia Cross, Meteor, Bahamut). As for characters, i have the following at LV 70+ (soul breaks in parenthesis where relevant):

Lv. 80 P. Cecil
Lv. 80 Bartz (SSB Excalibur)
Lv. 80 Faris (SSB Imperil Wind)

Lv. 80 Terra (Minerva)
Lv. 80 Celes (Runic)
Lv. 80 Cloud (Braver)
Lv. 80 Squall (Fated Circle)
Lv. 80 Lightning (SSB Crushing Blow)
Lv. 80 Ramza (SSB Shout)
Lv. 79 ExDeath (SSB Power of the Void, SSB Neo Almagest, Grand Cross)
Lv. 77 Red XIII (SSB Magic Comb)

Lv. 77 Rinoa
Lv. 75 Firion
Lv. 75 Lenna (Royal Devotion)
Lv. 74 Luneth (Advance)
Lv. 74 Locke (SSB Valiant Strike + +)
Lv. 74 Yuna (SSB Dragons Roar)
Lv. 74 Y'Shtola (Thyrus SS2)
Lv. 73 Krile
Lv. 72 Gilgamesh
Lv. 71 Ingus
Lv. 71 Tidus
Lv. 70 Selphie (SSB Dreamstage)
Lv. 70 Beatrix
Lv. 70 Auron
Lv. 70 Penelo (SSB Intercession)

So far i've typically been trying something like:
1. Knight
2. Support
3. ExDeath (Holy+Diaga spam, with Neo Almagest for Magic Blink)
4. White Mage
5. Flex, not really sure who would work best.

First 2/3 of the fight is no problem, but run out of steam just as things get super tough! Any suggestions much appreciated! I also have 50 mythril if any of the existing banners might make the difference, though that is all down to chance of course :)
I beat him with no deaths as below (note that I reseted more than 10 times until the RNG didn't fuck me, this was a colossal challenge for me):

72 - Vanille with BSB (R2 Shellga/R5 Curaga)
75 - Exdeath with SSB (R1 Holy/R2 Diaga)
65 - Angeal with SSB (R3 and R2 Life Siphon)
72 - Y'shtola with Unique (R3 Curaja/R2 Wrath)
77 - Ramza with SSB (R1 Full break/R2 Magic Breakdown)
P. Cecil RW

I put Mako Might/Mog's Teachings on Vanille and Y'shtola, Battleforged on Angeal and nothing relevant on Ramza/ExDeath.

At the start I used Stoneskin and Shellga to tank the hits. Used one Magic Breakdown, kept using Life Siphon and Diaga.

When I couldn't keep up with the hits I started using Vanille BSB when necessary, while damaging him with her command 1 when possible. As soon as I got Shout I used the RW with Angeal followed by his SSB for 6x 9999 damage. Then proceeded to use the RW command 2 until it ran out.

with 75% HP I used the first Full break + another Magic Breakdown and another Stoneskin. When possible, I've used Exdeath SSB too (that magic blink was a life saver).

I kept with this strategy until Ultima died, but I had to be very lucky with the healing uses + skills he used.

I just don't think it's possible to beat him without reliable Medica + Mitigation active the entire time + a reliable holy DPS/MAG character.

Anustart

Got ace striker finally. Set on rms now except moat of the 99s.

Probably run ace striker, battle forged, mako might, mogs teaching and a random one for 5th going forward.

Top Bottom