• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Launcher is full of black

THE DREAM IS DEAD

1377335125-iamerror.png

Mairu

So is the launcher actually loading for anyone else? I logged in and that portion of the screen is just blank for me now.

daebo

Nooo, help... I'm logging in for the first time since 1.x ... Didn't do any of the beta's... got the ps3 version now... it says I'm on a JP server... how do i pick the NA server? It doesn't show any?

Zomba13

Having issues with launcher now. Got straight in at 10am. Clicked the big green play button but then the FFXIV didn't actually load up and now the launcher won't get to the login stage. just black screen. I killed the FFXIV process and everything.

So the launcher is crashing due to server stress for some, and the NA/EU lobby server seems to have blown up too. Behold the power of a million surging nerds.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Wow, those new ATI drivers really helped my performance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom