• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eusis

I have a high-end PC, but when I built it, I just got a standard DVD drive to save a few pounds lol. But I do have a PS3.
I still don't have one actually, but I was thinking it's likely people at least have a blu-ray player of some sort now. They can be gotten for something like a $100 so it's not as ridiculous as demanding it in 2006 at the least.

Khrno

Early Access starts in:

bla_1377334800.png

Wilsongt

It's here! It's so glorious! I love you all! T.T

Now bye. See you on Sargantus and Ultros soon.

Edit: Oh SQEX. You trolls. Kappa

Whooter

Stuck at work for three more hours.

Looking forward to the tears of rage or joy, or both in this thread....

Have fun, guys! :)

YOU ARE NOT. It's goofy as shit but the ban on non-endorsed streams does not drop until the 27th.

That said how they intend on enforcing that is beyond me.

SE is very strict on that, but if you've got a decent following on Twitch/YouTube and ask them for permission - they may allow you to. I know of some YouTubers like Yogcast Kim who has express written consent from SE to stream FFXIV ARR.

Fox the Sly

Man, I have my first Saturday off in a while and I'm sick. Feeling too crappy for a date, but this is actually perfect timing with Early Access upon us. Just wish I was feeling better though. :3

Omnicent

I'd love to join mumble with you guys, but my roomate has super ears, so I'll just have to wait 2-3 hours =\. hopefully there will still be room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom