• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV Beta Discussion + Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
A friend of mine can't even run the beta, it simply crashes when he tries to start the client. Any ideas? His computer is within specs and is running W7 64bit.

Velion

Conceited said:
A friend of mine can't even run the beta, it simply crashes when he tries to start the client. Any ideas? His computer is within specs and is running W7 64bit.
Update Directx, Drivers.

Fixed1979

I hate asking questions that I know have been asked before but I'm lazy...
So where is most of GAF playing when it goes live?

Swag

Fixed1979 said:
I hate asking questions that I know have been asked before but I'm lazy...
So where is most of GAF playing when it goes live?

:lol, threads for this game entertain me so much

Emperor

notworksafe

If only there was one post, preferably at the beginning of this thread, that had all kinds of relevant info for the Beta combined into one giant megapost.

Salaadin

notworksafe said:
If only there was one post, preferably at the beginning of this thread, that had all kinds of relevant info for the Beta combined into one giant megapost.
Thanks for volunteering to put one together :D

Think it works the same as FFXI? If someone else claims a name first and then deletes the character, that should open the name up for the next person who chooses it right?

I'm going out of town tomorrow morning and I'm wondering if anyone wants to create an extra character to reserve the name I want. :lol

Kandinsky

Pai Pai Master said:
Think it works the same as FFXI? If someone else claims a name first and then deletes the character, that should open the name up for the next person who chooses it right?

I'm going out of town tomorrow morning and I'm wondering if anyone wants to create an extra character to reserve the name I want. :lol
I wouldnt worry about that stuff tbh, unless you want to reserve Cloud Strife or something.

careksims

I'll be rolling Gridania for OP and Release. I know it's Emperor where Gaf will reside. Just need to be sure before making the character

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ok, so explain this whole "Londe GAF/Jefe Grande" thing. Vaguely remember some sort of last name thingy. What is that effecting?

Fixed1979

notworksafe said:

Now I feel shitty...I swear I read
(quickly perused)
the OP and missed it...

5. Enjoy! If you want to join other GAFers, we'll be on Emperor!

Jinko

If Gromph isn't on I'll go ahead and make the Gridania LS I guess.

Not getting any slow down on the refresh here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom