• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV Beta Discussion + Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDogg

I'm at the login page but it's loading super slow. My info is already there, is there some button I'm supposed to press?

ithorien

Man, people who are complaining that you can't link, at least be grateful you got the code.

Most of us still timing out to even do that :/

dorkimoe

Zalasta said:
Why didn't they stagger the different regions, makes much more sense >.>

Because its been like 9 or 10 years since counter strike used to put its updates on web pages and they would crash/or download at 2kbs and people are still to stupid/stubborn to do something like that.

They need to just have you register thru the client or something

Jinko

I got to the acceptance, clicked accept, duno if it went through.. :S

BTW you can't get on SE account either so good luck with putting your code in when you do get one.

SE you FAIL so hard it makes me head spin.

Bento

I just don't understand this, is it shear arrogance everytime shit like this happens? Do they honestly believe that they will succeed disregarding that everyone before them failed horribly? Goddammit. This could have been done so much better and smarter.

Is anyone getting anywhere on the EU site? Clicked on the Apply button but getting nowhere from there : <

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Your application to the FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test has been accepted.
Please read through the e-mail we have sent to your Square Enix account's registered e-mail address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom