• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude712

Neo Member
I preordered this on Jan 11 at GameStop, is this shipment delay thing only at certain GameStops?

What about the artbooks? Will they have those tomorrow? That's the only reason I even preordered.

hitmon

I preordered this on Jan 11 at GameStop, is this shipment delay thing only at certain GameStops?

What about the artbooks? Will they have those tomorrow? That's the only reason I even preordered.

Some gamestops already have the artbook. You should call them and see if they have it in stock.

I won't feel so bad for double-dipping. I'm essentially getting the eShop version for free, anyway (gift).

Yeah, that'll make me feel better.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
My gamestop doesn't even have the artbook yet.

I won't feel so bad for double-dipping. I'm essentially getting the eShop version for free, anyway (gift).

Yeah, that'll make me feel better.

I was gifted a $20 pre paid card, so I'm paying $20 myself for digital version. Makes me feel less bad about being impatient lol.

Castcoder

Banned
Anyone doubting it'll be up at midnight? Sony and Valve never deliver, so why do we expect Nintendo to be a cut above the rest?

Story is overall quite enjoyable/interesting. If you enjoyed previous FE stories, I'm pretty sure you'll like this one.

Love the characters in this game; think this might be my favorite FE playable cast. Don't think I disliked any characters in the game (though I can't say the same for FE10 for example).

Awesome, the characters are really what make the FE stories anyway. Generally I find the plots pretty par for the course, but I'm always impressed with the characters (for the most part).

Roto13

It's going to be a massive pain to marry off the rest of these women. :p They're so weak. And so are most of the remaining men.

I really don't know if I want to buy this game digitally or not. Normally it would be a no-brainer, but the fact that nintendo is completely retarded when it comes to DRM really bothers me.

Nintendude712

Neo Member
Some gamestops already have the artbook. You should call them and see if they have it in stock.

I'll do that in the morning cause theyre closed now, really hope they have it...

OT: So hyped for this game, Sacred Stones (Ambassador) got me into the series. I had gotten the Wii game summer 2011 because I found it at Kmart for $20, but never played it til today and it's pretty good.

I'm glad it'll be up at 9 PM here in California, because I have to be up at 5:30 AM.

Please be up on time... the wait is killing me.

papercamm

joker-and-here-we-go.gif

watershed

Banned
Wait this is coming out in NA today? I wish I had beat Paper Mario already, I want to get FE but I feel like I'm developing too much of a backlog.

BlisterBrown

Neo Member
Wow, up right at midnight, good shit Nintendo. And there was even an option to add just the amount of funds I needed for the purchase! I hope gabes taking notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom