• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggie

I put it in sleep mode so maybe it'll download a bit faster.... hahaha who am I kidding...
LLShC.gif

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I shouldn't have come into this thread. The pixel cart is losing its draw. The fact that the instruction book is a big folded sheet of paper doesn't help either.

Aeana

I shouldn't have come into this thread. The pixel cart is losing its draw. The fact that the instruction book is a big folded sheet of paper doesn't help either.

Well, if you have the cart, then if your 3DS breaks or something, you'll be able to play it on a new system without calling Nintendo and possibly being told that there's nothing they can do. That's the main thing keeping me away from the higher-priced Nintendo digital download stuff.

Galactic Fork

Well, if you have the cart, then if your 3DS breaks or something, you'll be able to play it on a new system without calling Nintendo and possibly being told that there's nothing they can do. That's the main thing keeping me away from the higher-priced Nintendo digital download stuff.

That's a good point. But I suspect that will change when the 3ds gets the NNID system.

Edit: I'm waiting until then to buy the XL

AGITΩ

Welp, since I knew Best Buy wouldn't get shipments in, and Gamestop was a no go, I took a quick ride to walmart....Which was the biggest fail ever.

Me: "I was checking to see if you had a game in stock?"
Walmart Associate: "Whats the game?"
Me: "Fire Emblem on 3DS"
WA: *dials phone* "I got someone looking for Fire Entree on 3DXbox"

Long story short, they didnt get it in either...so I'm too impatient since I requested off Monday and Tuesday just to play this game, only to have to wait till monday...Oh well Direct Download, here I come.

Delio

That's the one thing that is stopping me from downloading it. I want the cart so if I ever break it I still have the game.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I'm at 80%ish and now it's only dropping in like one or two gems at a time! Sometimes NO gems! MOTHERFUCK!!!

Galactic Fork

But it's an issue with the Wii U and it already has that.

Wait really? You can't just transfer your stuff to a new Wii U if the one you have is broke?

Or download it when you get the NNID assigned to the new WiiU?

CSX

Internet crashed for a second. Thank you 3DS for resuming downloads without any problems.

50 percent done,

Marche90

Online!!

...Although I'm having second thoughts about buying it. I guess I can wait until I get my deposit on Thursday...

But then again, food is SO overrated...

Veitsev

Only reason I got this on eshop was the problems with retailers getting it in+ the shitton of dlc it apparently has. Probably won't make a habit out of it as I like to be able to sell my games. This one seems like it is worth it though. This+Pokemon X/Y will probably be the only titles I buy at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom