• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Called Gamestop this morning. Said to call again in the afternoon. Called again and told me they get it over the weekend. :(

Guess I'll go eshop.

zroid

Banned
Wait really? You can't just transfer your stuff to a new Wii U if the one you have is broke?

Or download it when you get the NNID assigned to the new WiiU?

Kind of... apparently Nintendo can allow you to put your NNID on a different console, which lets you to re-download everything on the new system. But the whole process (and eligibility for it) is still somewhat unclear.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
It was goin plenty fast until around 80% but man it is CRAWLING now. 36 minutes and counting. I bet it'll end up taking a full hour, if not longer. SHIT!

Cuburt

I've been hyped for this game after playing the demo. I went from not caring about the game at all to Played through the demo at least 6 times, then went on to play Sacred Swords (Ambassador) to get my self prepped for the game.

I don't know why I overlooked Fire Emblem up to this point but Nintendo knew how to hook new players with this one.

Finished downloading...about to play ^^

Lunar15

I was this close to biting the bullet with the digital copy, but decided to wait for a physical copy. So close that I had finished putting in my CC info, and for some reason my internet bugged and I had to restart. I felt like that was fate telling me to just be patient and get the physical version.

vall03

Does that mean i can download to another system if it broke ?

I still dont own a Wii U but its technically the same system with the Wii, DSi and 3DS. You still can't move the "account" from one hardware to another with the exception of the system transfer on the 3DS but its far from a perfect solution. So basically no, since the "account" is stuck on the broken hardware with no way or method to move it.

zroid

Banned
Lol. (You can't.)

You can if you're doing sleep mode download, right? Of course you have to stop downloading to check, lol.

So basically no, since the "account" is stuck on the broken hardware with no way or method to move it.

Well if your system breaks, the standard procedure is to send it to Nintendo for "repairs" and they will either fix it or send you a new system with your games intact. So it should be okay.

Marche90

Uh... Guys?

I've run into a trouble here. You see, I live in Mexico, but since I don't want to spend so much on the Mexican eShop (it's almos $64 USD in here!), I changed my settings so that I can buy it from Alberta. However, the damn thing is throwing me: "Please add the postal code of the credit card", which in here is only 5 digits, but the eShop is asking for six.

What do I do?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Downloading!

Lol. (You can't.)

Sure you can, when using the "download later" option if you click on the incomplete package icon, it'll show percentage. If you're downloading it live, the little box fills up. So you can get a general idea.

Sandfox

I still dont own a Wii U but its technically the same system with the Wii, DSi and 3DS. You still can't move the "account" from one hardware to another with the exception of the system transfer on the 3DS but its far from a perfect solution. So basically no, since the "account" is stuck on the broken hardware with no way or method to move it.

I'm kinda hoping(and expecting) the patches to fix that but I wouldn't be surprised if it was ignored.

Javier

I'm new to this 3DS thing. How do you check what percentage of your download is complete?
If you're "Downloading Now" the percentage is denoted by how much the box is filled.

With "Download Later", you can open the 3DS at any time and check the percentage by clicking on the box.

vall03

Uh... Guys?

I've run into a trouble here. You see, I live in Mexico, but since I don't want to spend so much on the Mexican eShop (it's almos $64 USD in here!), I changed my settings so that I can buy it from Alberta. However, the damn thing is throwing me: "Please add the postal code of the credit card", which in here is only 5 digits, but the eShop is asking for six.

What do I do?

I got tired checking for a Canada postal code so what I did was use the local postal code in my country which is only 4 digits and then added two zeroes to fill the required postal code of 6, and surprisingly it worked! Don't know if there will be problems with that though.

Marche90

I got tired checking for a Canada postal code so what I did was use the local postal code in my country which is only 4 digits and then added two zeroes to fill the required postal code of 6, and surprisingly it worked! Don't know if there will be problems with that though.

It worked! Thanks! Downloading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom