• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Ninferno

Dragon blood means Nohr royals vs Hoshido royals. :3

Well, can't say no to a Hinoka banner (especially when she's the only blue in the Hoshidan royals). Bring it on :p

Xander is a GHB though so I highly doubt that's going to happen. But maybe Warriors will make it happen somehow, who knows.

This can't be normal as the game was pretty active and all of sudden dry spell with no announcement of what's coming. I do think 2 week TT is too long. I only play it to keep up my rank which is boring.

I’d love another mini TT. TT are a great way to level units and get sp and to gather resources but two weeks drags it out a bit too long, and I lose interest after 50,000 anyways.

Shito

I’d love another mini TT. TT are a great way to level units and get sp and to gather resources but two weeks drags it out a bit too long, and I lose interest after 50,000 anyways.
I agree, I don't mind grinding TT, but the mini formula was really better! It was still a grind, but I didn't lose interest halfway through it, as the rewards seemed more "packed".

This can't be normal as the game was pretty active and all of sudden dry spell with no announcement of what's coming. I do think 2 week TT is too long. I only play it to keep up my rank which is boring.

I think it's still early in the month for news, but I have to wonder if they're giving more time to Japanese FE Warriors players to finish the game?

Also, I just hit 4.50% pity rate. I still want Olivia, but I really don't know how to feel. Especially if I lose the coin flip and get an off-focus.

I keep trying to quit, but the game keeps throwing five stars at me to get me to stay. I must have gotten five of them off of single summons in the past month alone on free currency

My latest pity breaker when rolling for Olivia is Klein. He's a pretty good unit so I'm not that bothered, but... I still would have liked Olivia.

Oh well, still another 25 days to build up orbs.
Yeah, it sucks that most colourless 5 stars aren't really that attractive as units. Even special Olivia is pretty underwhelming, but I need a ranged/colourless dancer.

I guess Klein would be an OK pity rate. Faye as well. But if I see the likes of Lucius or Rebecca... Naga help me.

It's curious they haven't announced a FEH channel yet. Hope it's soon and we get a October schedule and shit.

FEH Channels are fairly infrequent, so I'm not too surprised. We had them during the end of April (this one was only in Japanese), end of July and mid September. So there is no guarantee we're getting one for October.

Pejo

The new Takumi banner was surprisingly good to me last night. I wanted to blow about ~20 orbs to see if I could get a 2nd Takumi to skill inheritance out. Freebie was only reds and blues, and I did not want another Shanna, so I pulled red and got 5* Seliph - meh.

Backed out and went back in to 2 colorless, got 5* Jakob, 5* Jaffar, backed out again. One colorless this time which turned into 5* Elise. I'm done pulling on the banner now, but that's actually my first Elise and Jaffar, so I'm pretty happy overall. I don't think I ever got that many 5* in a row before.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I just want to know what the coins are for goddammit

Been hoarding feathers and not upgrading units for weeks in anticipation

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
150 here. I usually get high 4700s/low 4800s.

Tried another pull, got another single grey orb that turned into 3* Niles. Why is it always Niles?

explodet

I'm sitting on 107, though I pretty much just half-ass AA to get myself on the board.

Speaking of which, ten thousand crystals as a weekly reward? What the heck? Who needs this many?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I'm at 157.

I hope it's either for the armory and getting + weapons without having to 5* units, or an IV changing thing.

lt519

I'm sitting on 107, though I pretty much just half-ass AA to get myself on the board.

Speaking of which, ten thousand crystals as a weekly reward? What the heck? Who needs this many?

Yeah, crystals are kind of a meh reward to me. I'm not going to sacrifice the low stamina cost SP gains by leveling up someone gradually. I don't do much grinding once at level 40 with any character unless they are on my main teams.

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/915473417758941184

竜の血を引く者 (Those Who Draw the Blood of the Dragon?)

Seems like we will have some info of an event tomorrow. From the sound of it, could be a Dragon Voting Gauntlet.

Could be the other way around I guess, people with dragonslaying weapons, if they're pulling from the games and not just restricted to Dragonslayers in Heroes

Marth, Chrom, Lucina, Alm (All four Falchion) Hector (armads), Eliwood, CYL Roy (Durandal)...
Bow Lyn with Mulagir

Or count male Corrin as a dragon even though he uses a sword in heroes, and add one or two new ones to the game alongside the announcement.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I don't really like AA either. It's not fun running into horse dancer teams over and over while you keep trying to find a way to scrape past with as few valuable units as you can muster.

I think I'm just tired of seeing horse teams in general.

Firemind

I’m sitting on 173 coins. I get 22 a week consistently. I think one week I got 19 hence the odd number.
Damn.

Oh well I'm only focusing on powering up my three man squad for normal arena since you can actually earn precious orbs there lol
until coins become the next hot commodity...

Mupod

4826 got me into T20 last week with a good amount of headroom.

4806 in AA got me rank 9700 which was a bit scary.

Could be the other way around I guess, people with dragonslaying weapons, if they're pulling from the games and not just restricted to Dragonslayers in Heroes

Marth, Chrom, Lucina, Alm (All four Falchion) Hector (armads), Eliwood, CYL Roy (Durandal)...
Bow Lyn with Mulagir

Or count male Corrin as a dragon even though he uses a sword in heroes, and add one or two new ones to the game alongside the announcement.
Nah, in Japanese, it clearly refers to those with dragon blood. Drawing in this case means drawing from your heritage or what's inside. Not from somebody else.

As has been suggested, this would be a great time to start teasing Genealogy, where nearly everyone has dragon blood.

I think it's still early in the month for news, but I have to wonder if they're giving more time to Japanese FE Warriors players to finish the game?

Also, I just hit 4.50% pity rate. I still want Olivia, but I really don't know how to feel. Especially if I lose the coin flip and get an off-focus.

I've personally been trying to pull an Azura/Olivia after getting Indigo w my free summon. Pity rate now at 5% and climbing :X.

I need about 1k sp to finish off my ryoma. How do people get maxed out characters? Do I need to kill like 300+ people in training tower? ( I doubt I can roll another ryoma to merge it).

I've personally been trying to pull an Azura/Olivia after getting Indigo w my free summon. Pity rate now at 5% and climbing :X.
Ouch. I will continue to pray to the RNG Goddess for us.

I need about 1k sp to finish off my ryoma. How do people get maxed out characters? Do I need to kill like 300+ people in training tower? ( I doubt I can roll another ryoma to merge it).
Do the Warriors Camilla map as suggested. Exp and SP isn't halved for those maps.

Or throw him into Tempest Trials (auto-battle Hard 5 etc.) if you haven't reach 99,999 yet. That's two birds in one stone.

Sushen

I just beat CC paralogue 11-12 with BRoy, BLyn, Reinhardt and Ninian. To my surprise, BRoy was the MVP, not the usual other two where he galeforced his way around. In order to beat 6 levels with one team, it was important to take out main targets quickly. He took out both dancers in two maps in one turn with the help of Ninian.

Mupod

Warrior Camilla my friend. With double SP weekend you'll reach 1000sp in no time.

while this is great for SP, a unit like Ryoma is capable of autobattling Tempest Trial even without the bonus stat boost. Great for efficiency.

Now Camilla's map is amazing for leveling, getting level 35 kills with goobers like Henry, or getting SP for units like Merric and Hawkeye. I'm definitely getting use out of it while I can, although I still need to focus my stamina on Tempest Trial as I want to be in the top 5000.

I just beat CC paralogue 11-12 with BRoy, BLyn, Reinhardt and Ninian. To my surprise, BRoy was the MVP, not the usual other two where he galeforced his way around. In order to beat 6 levels with one team, it was important to take out main targets quickly. He took out both dancers in two maps in one turn with the help of Ninian.

I just did that myself earlier with BLyn, Rein, Xander, and Clarine. BLyn with cavalry buffs has just enough to survive and kill the other Blyn on Enemy Phase. Since there's no turn limit I could slowly heal Xander back before getting him to tank BRoy and BIke.

The dancer levels were a cakewalk in comparison.

No point in maxing out to 9999. If the skillset is done, then extra SP is irrelevant.

With that said, I have super high SP on:
Hector - 8586
Sonya - 7131
Ryoma - 6398
Nowi - 5235
Ike - 4942
Bridal Cordelia - 3885

Sonya and Ike got massive SP from Tempest Trials grinding, and the other three are simply Heroes that I use extremely often.

After Bridelia, left over SP starts in the 2000s and goes down tremendously.

Top Bottom