• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Remembered that I made an alt on iOS and I went and did my free pulls. Managed a free Shigure on the dancer banner and a free Taco on the threaten speed banner. As in pull number one on each lol

Ondore

Female Corrin from block B (4*) and male from block A (5*). Pulled the other red orb in A and got... male Corrin (5*).

So what's the path to an easy 40 in the Warriors maps? Got a full team of people who need some levels once I'm done with the Tempest quests tomorrow.

ggx2ac

Something I fought in Arena, didn't expect to see Berkut's Lance.

DLXhV14VAAA4Ny5.jpg

Work in progress:

Again, if it wasn't hard getting preferred skills I'd use Distant Defense and Atk Ploy over the current ones.

I have to save up feathers for Cancel Affinity.

I could change things, maybe Fury would be better than Defiant Res. I could throw Quick Riposte or Vantage while I wait for feathers to grow.

I haven't thought of which support skill to use yet, it's always either Swap or Reposition.

spiritfox

I feel like making a CA Felicia to counter all the Raventomes now.

If you want to keep Defiant Res, maybe Reciprocal Aid or Ardent Sacrifice?

ggx2ac

I feel like making a CA Felicia to counter all the Raventomes now.

If you want to keep Defiant Res, maybe Reciprocal Aid or Ardent Sacrifice?

I have thought about it, but I still need to see how well she takes hits against the usual kind of mages I fight against before I use up a unit with Reciprocal Aid or Ardent Sacrifice.

I probably don't need to use Fury because her attack is pretty weak but only against high defense units. Glacies is very good for making up for that although Iceberg is still quicker.

It's going to take sometime to see what works best.

Mupod

Free pull #1 was Barst, kept going and got a 4* Hinata and 5* +atk -def MCorrin. I don't really need another 5* red, let alone a sword, but hey fine whatever. Kind of funny that I'm way happier to see Hinata these days than a +atk 5 star but that's how it is.

Other banner had some nice fodder I needed like Palla and Selena so I consider that a win too. Back to hoarding though. I'm still at 80, haven't done the new paralogue/CC nor have I done much with the monthly quests because all my stamina goes to TT.

StAidan

Well dang, I got a free Cain, second one I've ever seen since launch. Problem now is, who gets Wings of Mercy? Guess one of my dancers is the obvious choice.

Sciel

Is Felicia really a good Raventome check even with CA3?

I did two simulations using two popular Raventome users (No Buff/+0 Cecilia and Sophia).

Sure she tanks them, but she doesn't do all that much damage to them still. With the same kit, Kagero kills these two though.

spiritfox

I did two simulations using two popular Raventome users (No Buff/+0 Cecilia and Sophia).

Sure she tanks them, but she doesn't do all that much damage to them still. With the same kit, Kagero kills these two though.

She will need a special proc to actually do damage to them, but lol that damage is lower than I expected.

Next time I should do some simulations before suggesting stuff.

ggx2ac

Def Ploy feels redundant when you have a dagger, that's why I mention using Atk Ploy.

I'm not concerned about having Felicia kill mages in one round, I want her to tank. I have plenty of offensive units can that kill something in one round.

Dagger units aren't designed for killing things in one round unless you're Kagero. That's why if you want a colourless unit that can kill units in one round, you go for archers or healers with the wrathful staff.

Sciel

Def Ploy feels redundant when you have a dagger, that's why I mention using Atk Ploy.

I'm not concerned about having Felicia kill mages in one round, I want her to tank. I have plenty of offensive units can that kill something in one round.

Dagger units aren't designed for killing things in one round unless you're Kagero. That's why if you want a colourless unit that can kill units in one round, you go for archers or healers with the wrathful staff.
The ploy is redundant since the simulation doesn't account for that iirc.

I'm just pointing out that for the relatively heavy investment, there are units who could probably do a better job than her (tanking and then killing). If you want to build her either way, all the more power to you (I love her sprite).

ggx2ac

The ploy is redundant since the simulation doesn't account for that iirc.

I'm just pointing out that for the relatively heavy investment, there are units who could probably do a better job than her (tanking and then killing). If you want to build her either way, all the more power to you (I love her sprite).

Question, I don't use simulations but I'm noticing it has Sophia and Cecilia's Attacks correct with their weapons equipped but for some reason Felicia's attack is wrong with her weapon equipped.

Edit: Looking carefully at the log, she is only dealing 3 damage to Sophia per hit which doesn't make sense because Seashell+ has the same amount of MT as Silver Dagger+ not accounting for the +2 buff.

Sciel

Question, I don't use simulations but I'm noticing it has Sophia and Cecilia's Attacks correct with their weapons equipped but for some reason Felicia's attack is wrong with her weapon equipped.
That's weird, not sure what happened but you are right there!. I tried changing the values/weapons and it corrected itself after that.

She does a little bit better with the corrected attack (33 with seashell+).
Cecilia has 4HP left.
Sophia has 29HP left.

ggx2ac

That's weird, not sure what happened but you are right there!. I tried changing the values/weapons and it corrected itself after that.

She does a little bit better with the corrected attack (33 with seashell+).
Cecilia has 4HP left.
Sophia has 29HP left.

Thanks.

Anyway, I understand what you mean regarding heavy investments into building characters but I already have plenty of one round characters including archers with brave bows that are strong which is why I want to try more defensive units, especially dagger units that aren't Kagero since dagger units aren't really made for killing things in one round looking at how their weapons and skills usually work.

Got a +atk/-spd Inigo, it won't be a problem against Reinhardt but Lyn might be a problem now.

Nah. If your goal is to check Reinhardt and Lyn and besides that dance, then speed is a throw away stat. He is always going to get doubled by Lyn except now you may be at risk to be doubled by Brave Bow Lyn. If your are still concerned you could ship him with someone and have that unit run spur speed and spur def seal to give +6 speed and +4 defense when standing next to that unit.

Sterok

Yay, free Abel and 300 feathers called Lukas.

Will probably support Fae, since I've put so much investment into her. Though I also have Y!Tiki and Nowi, so I definitely have options this time.

Tripon

Yay, free Abel and 300 feathers called Lukas.

Will probably support Fae, since I've put so much investment into her. Though I also have Y!Tiki and Nowi, so I definitely have options this time.

Put Fortress on healers you don't want to ever attack.

jnWake

Thanks.

Anyway, I understand what you mean regarding heavy investments into building characters but I already have plenty of one round characters including archers with brave bows that are strong which is why I want to try more defensive units, especially dagger units that aren't Kagero since dagger units aren't really made for killing things in one round looking at how their weapons and skills usually work.

You may want to try Fury on Felicia for the A skill, giving her much needed Atk and still upgrading her Res a bit, both for attack and defense.

Also, Def Ploy isn't redundant with daggers at all, you can trigger the ploy on Player Phase and have the debuff apply on attack instead of having to bait to apply the buff on Enemy Phase.

Mupod

I've got a level 1 Nowi, probably gonna support her since I'm lazy. She's in my arena core and has brought me many feathers so maybe she can get me a few more.

Sushen

I ran out of ways to earn orbs other than cc 11-12 which I don’t want to bother. It’s quite a change where orbs rained down in the past month or two. I wonder if this drought is intentional.

ggx2ac

You may want to try Fury on Felicia for the A skill, giving her much needed Atk and still upgrading her Res a bit, both for attack and defense.

Also, Def Ploy isn't redundant with daggers at all, you can trigger the ploy on Player Phase and have the debuff apply on attack instead of having to bait to apply the buff on Enemy Phase.

I can put Fury in to try it out, I have to get some feathers first.

I realised only Summer Gaius has Def Ploy so I can't even get the skill anyway. Would have to use Threaten Def as an alternative.

Gotten the last reward from TT. went to pull and still nothing good. I really don't want Inigo to be the only dancer I get from this banner.

Ouch. I will continue to pray to the RNG Goddess for us.

Do the Warriors Camilla map as suggested. Exp and SP isn't halved for those maps.

Or throw him into Tempest Trials (auto-battle Hard 5 etc.) if you haven't reach 99,999 yet. That's two birds in one stone.

Thanks for this suggestion!

I've been auto-battling on Warriors 5 (can't auto-battle and survive on tempest 5 yet). My entire team is getting SP at a decent pace without paying much attention.

Spent 60 orbs in the performer summon and finally got one. +def/-res inigo. Not ideal, but I have 3 weeks to get more I guess.

jnWake

Thanks for this suggestion!

I've been auto-battling on Warriors 5 (can't auto-battle and survive on tempest 5 yet). My entire team is getting SP at a decent pace without paying much attention.

Spent 60 orbs in the performer summon and finally got one. +def/-res inigo. Not ideal, but I have 3 weeks to get more I guess.

+def/-res isn't that bad really. Helps against BLyn and with Triangle Adept he can still tank Reinhardt, as long as you give him a HP+3 badge.

explodet

I'm always in it to win it.

Problem is this time, the one I want to back, I only have one 5* lvl40, which means I wouldn't be able to cheese the VG with a lvl1 version.

So either I pull on the banner hoping for a lvl1, or resort to Light's Blessings if I lose during multipliers.

Bummer.

Pejo

Damn where have I been with these event stages. Super super fast unit leveling and SP gaining. I'm going to burn some stamina potions tonight and try to get all of my XP teams to 40, at least.

This is what training tower should be, damn.

PK Gaming

I don't think it's a slam dunk win for Corrin. Maybe if she had better art or a higher rarity, but I think Ninian will take it in the end.

Shinypogs

I have both a Ninian and a 5* fem Corrin but I'm still team Fae since she's one of my fave manaketes. We'll probably lose first round to Ninian but whatever I'll have done what I can for fluffy divine chicken.

I'm not gonna play strategic for feathers but I don't blame those who do. Also rip M Corrin he's like the second least appealing character after Sophia. If Nils was available or they'd used Soren over Sophia you'd see more of a fight from the boys camp.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Who's the underdog tho... Sophia, fae(?), and mCorrin..?
Probably those three, but I don't know for sure. Might be better to wait a few hours before picking a team, so that you get a chance to look up scores and figure out who's getting boned.

Adult Tiki is my preferred and recently 5*d my best Adult Tiki (should have done so earlier). Treated her to some gourmet meals too.

But also have Fae, the Corrins (5* M), and a 5* Nowi. Popular Ninian is a centerpiece of my secondary account but never seen in the main, so that simplifies things there.

I noticed both Corrins in the Gauntlet, but I only just realised young and adult Tiki are both there as well.

The paradoxes are going to be amazing.

Hmm, I'm stuck with who to choose as well. I want to support (young) Tiki or Ninian, but those are both Level 40 (and rare), so I can't cheese with a Level 1.

spiritfox

I'm not sure how popular normal F Corrin is though. Sure her summer version won, but her normal version is not as good in terms of both art and skills, and Ninian and Nowi are more popular blue Manaketes.

Busaiku

I'm not sure how popular normal F Corrin is though. Sure her summer version won, but her normal version is not as good in terms of both art and skills, and Ninian and Nowi are more popular blue Manaketes.
Corrin was the 5th most popular female.
Nowi was 9000 votes behind at 10th, with Awakening Tiki at 12th with 1000ish points left.

Nowi is not popular in Japan, for what that's worth.

Sciel

Adult Tiki is my preferred and recently 5*d my best Adult Tiki (should have done so earlier). Treated her to some gourmet meals too.

But also have Fae, the Corrins (5* M), and a 5* Nowi. Popular Ninian is a centerpiece of my secondary account but never seen in the main, so that simplifies things there.
#TeamAdultTiki unite!

yes i have a lvl 1 4* lol

Sciel

That's a very expensive Adult Tiki.

I like it. Murders Brave Lyn!
I love my Tiki <3. A Chrom (shitty pity breaker) and a B.Ike with crappy IV's were fed to her.

Unless she's in a team with Ninian, I need to switch her Special to Bonfire in order to kill Brave Lyn. Aether is just for more of general use/Physical wall.

Top Bottom