• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Lelou

I don't get how, my luck is terrible bad.

It's from the start of the game.
The start.
More than 6 months ago.
That i manage to get, many single 5* characters, but, NONE of those were the focus units..
I don't get.. There is some kind of black magic cursing my own luck?

But after all, i manage to find a Lyn, normal one. (didn't reroll on release date)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Still not sure which Inigo to invest in.

+atk, -spd

or

+hp, -def

Thinking +atk one...but -spd seems like a mayor bummer lol.

tumblr_inline_oumtz0FSB71qdhp74_540.png

Fate Go is an okay companion game now that Okeanos is out.

Sölf;250765115 said:
Out of those: GBF, but I haven't played F/GO. xD

But the obvious answer is of course King's Raid.

Just get a side FEH account like everyone else.

I play both this + FGO (NA) on the side.

No idea about Granblue but if you want to play FGO, don't go expecting to get the rarest units in game (even if you spend tons of $).

The pull rate is absolutely atrocious (1% for 5* and 3* for 4*). That said, if you are a big fan of the Fate franchise, go for it since you will never need the best units to beat most of the content in the game.

welp,I think I'm gonna go with Granblue and Puzzle&Dragon then.Tbf I just want to have a companion game to kill times,playing FEH the second time is kinda meh to me lol.That time killing spot used to be Splatoon 2's,but I left my switch at home and there is like a week away until I return home

Draxal

off topic:Granblue Fantasy or Fate Grand Order?I kinda want to play another mobile game along side FEH

I play granblue much more than FEH now, but Granblue is more of a browser based game than mobile.

I mean you can play it mobile based, but more people play it off the browser.

Granblue is also a massive massive massive time sink compared to heroes.

Mupod

I play both this + FGO (NA) on the side.

No idea about Granblue but if you want to play FGO, don't go expecting to get the rarest units in game (even if you spend tons of $).

The pull rate is absolutely atrocious (1% for 5* and 3* for 4*). That said, if you are a big fan of the Fate franchise, go for it since you will never need the best units to beat most of the content in the game.

I'm only playing Fate because I'm a giant type-moon nerd, and for the story. Kind of the opposite of what I play FEH for, I've actually only played a few FE games and only stuck with this one because I like the game itself. Whereas FGO is really boring, at least right now.

On the upside I've been able to play it just fine despite spending almost no currency since the game launched (30 quartz for initial roll, and 4 tickets). Doing the same in FEH would be incredibly frustrating.

Whether I stick with it is up in the air and largely dependent on whether ~420 quartz and 50+ tickets will be enough for Tamamo. I can't imagine not getting a focus unit after 4 months of saving in FEH, but it's a real possibility in FGO. Hell, I've heard of people not finding a 5* after spending more than that.

But yeah, the only reason I've saved that much is that the game itself is really easy and literally puts me to sleep. I don't have that intense drive to improve my team like in FEH. It's taken a lot of willpower not to burn my feathers and orbs right now because I'm waiting to see what coins do.

StAidan

lol. My free summon luck has been ridiculous on some of these recent banners:

CYL Banner - free summon was +spd Brave Lyn
Crimean Banner - free summon was +atk Nephenee
Threaten Spd Banner - free summon was Takumi, don't even care about his nature since he's just Close Counter fodder to me.

Shito

lol. My free summon luck has been ridiculous on some of these recent banners:

CYL Banner - free summon was +spd Brave Lyn
Crimean Banner - free summon was +atk Nephenee
Threaten Spd Banner - free summon was Takumi, don't even care about his nature since he's just Close Counter fodder to me.
Damn man! And here I was feeling lucky with my free Genny pull that only one time, long ago... :p

I'll never be this lucky again. There's a second Azura (now merged) betwen Felicia and Reinhardt

Yeah there's probably gonna be a banner soon where I really want something and start complaining up and down.

If that happens tell me to stfu

Inigo is legit S+ tier in this current meta. Paired him with Marthcina that runs the spur defense seal and Renewal and Reciprocal Aid, and then BK and Effie to round out the team and boost my score. Not only is arena less challenging now because of him, I am also hitting 700 points sporadically which is awesome too. So his low BST won’t hurt my chances of getting back to T20. Think I may burn some feathers and promote an Effie or two to merge and maybe hit 700 more consistently.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
GBF has too much to do in the beginning and can be overwhelming tbh. If you're looking for a time sync with an immense amount of stuff to do (a la grinding) then GBF is the way to go. If you're looking for something that's easy then F/GO lol.

Sushen

Didn't they promised there was going to be defense feathers for AA as well? I can't help but feel like they're falling behind on schedule. The advanced schedule announcement was nice for the past 2 months...

Mupod

I dipped my toes into Granblue a while ago because they had some kind of free pull every day thing going on. But my god I've never been so confused as I was by the wall of jargon it presents you with when you first open it up. In the end I didn't like how clunky it looked and felt compared to FEH, not much you can expect out of a browser-based game although I do think the art is great.

Anyways, need to settle on an arena team. I could do the usual ryoma/hector/nowi + azura. BK could sub in for Ryoma, but Ryoma's 2 move+reposition is far too useful to give up. I'm on an 'easy' week right now so no rush.

I'll have over 120k feathers after tempest trial and this week's arena. I'd like to expand my AA options, finish my flier team, and maybe create an armor team. Alternatively I could make a +6 Cecilia which might push horse emblem into an arena-usable score range, but I'd rather make more units.

Definitely going to sit on them at least until we know about sacred coins as well as the next GHB announcement, in case it is in fact an armored mage.

Tripon

Didn't they promised there was going to be defense feathers for AA as well? I can't help but feel like they're falling behind on schedule. The advanced schedule announcement was nice for the past 2 months...
Defense wins for AA show up as defense wins under regular arena.

Sciel

I'm only playing Fate because I'm a giant type-moon nerd, and for the story. Kind of the opposite of what I play FEH for, I've actually only played a few FE games and only stuck with this one because I like the game itself. Whereas FGO is really boring, at least right now.

On the upside I've been able to play it just fine despite spending almost no currency since the game launched (30 quartz for initial roll, and 4 tickets). Doing the same in FEH would be incredibly frustrating.

Whether I stick with it is up in the air and largely dependent on whether ~420 quartz and 50+ tickets will be enough for Tamamo. I can't imagine not getting a focus unit after 4 months of saving in FEH, but it's a real possibility in FGO. Hell, I've heard of people not finding a 5* after spending more than that.

But yeah, the only reason I've saved that much is that the game itself is really easy and literally puts me to sleep. I don't have that intense drive to improve my team like in FEH. It's taken a lot of willpower not to burn my feathers and orbs right now because I'm waiting to see what coins do.
Fellow Tamamo-bro, may you pull Tamamo during the Halloween event later this month.

Yes, I've gone 600 Quartz without a 5* SSR during one of my JP account tests, but the average is about 300~ Quartz of so.

Busaiku

What build? I have one but -atk.
+Speed, -Resistance, Triangle Adept, Gronraven+.
I got a +Speed, -Defense one, but the extra Resistance is not as good as the Defense, since I'm trying to tank both Brave Lyn and Reinhardt.

I'd been experimenting on the B slot, but I like Blue Tomebreaker right now.
I've also got stuff like Green Tomebreaker, but it's not quite as useful, since I'm Ike to take care of them, and it's something I've seen on a lot of Nino regardless.

Since I married him, he's at 45/50/42/22/30.
He also married Ike.
I mostly use Moonbow, I got less points with Iceberg.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Lol, +10 4* Est is a great BST battery. I started AA with Est, BK, Effie and Anna (none merged but Est), and ended a run with 4896. I ran into a lot of bullshit, but somehow had enough counters for it.

I also saw my first Cancel Affinity archer! Something like a +8 B.Lyn with Firesweep Bow and CA. I fielded dragons against her.

Fellow Tamamo-bro, may you pull Tamamo during the Halloween event later this month.
I like Tamamo too, but I'm scared of touching the gacha monster that is FGO.

Aesnath

welp,I think I'm gonna go with Granblue and Puzzle&Dragon then.Tbf I just want to have a companion game to kill times,playing FEH the second time is kinda meh to me lol.That time killing spot used to be Splatoon 2's,but I left my switch at home and there is like a week away until I return home

Love PAD--it is my current obsession and FEH is on the side. There are a lot of pros and cons to it, REALLY involved and complex game. If you do decide to play it, come on over the the GAF community thread. We're pretty nice!

Akuun

You can't see the full team of your opponent can you? Or are they that dumb to put a CA BLyn as the leader?
No, the leader was an Ike IIRC.

You can preview the maps and teams of AA opponents in the menu where you select your next team.

Just rolled 20 orbs in the peforming summon.

Got 2 Greens, 1 Colorless, 1 Blue and 1 red. Not bad as I have none of the performers. All 4 of them didn't hit and I thought to myself, Meh just 3 orbs, and it should increase my chances (even if just a bit).

Got a 5* ryoma. +SPD/-Res. LOL

I have too many sword users.

Akuun

Bait and kill Celicia with a red unit in the top corner. Then in your turn kill rein and the dancers.
That's what I did. Used Ryoma and Julia to take out the horses, then took out the dancers.

It's just that I was short on movement skills so it was much harder to get into the right positions. I think I got lucky in that they moved the way I wanted them to.

Pejo

Woo! Finally got a Shigure today with the login orbs getting me up to 5. Only banner unit I didn't get was Inigo, but I"m not going back into green hell again since I got 2 Azura. I'm in full on save mode for now.

So question - what's the best build for Shigure? Raven tome, Moonbow, and TA? What about B skill?

Scum

It’s such a shame that Camilla’s map will be gone in about 20 days. It’s such a great map for levelling up ranged units accompanied by tanks. 😂

Woo! Finally got a Shigure today with the login orbs getting me up to 5. Only banner unit I didn't get was Inigo, but I"m not going back into green hell again since I got 2 Azura. I'm in full on save mode for now.

So question - what's the best build for Shigure? Raven tome, Moonbow, and TA? What about B skill?

Yeah green hell sucks. I got 3 Azura and still no Inigo; he's the last one I'm missing.

Which Azura is better +Res/-HP or +Atk/-Res?

I also got a second Elincia from my free pull today. Not sure to merge her or give her Flier Formation to S! Corrin.

Sciel

Probably Bowbreaker or QR3.

explodet

It’s such a shame that Camilla’s map will be gone in about 20 days. It’s such a great map for levelling up ranged units accompanied by tanks. 😂
It's so good.
I got Henry to lvl 40 using that map. Henry!

Not going to try Odin though, fuck that guy.

Mupod

It's so good.
I got Henry to lvl 40 using that map. Henry!

Not going to try Odin though, fuck that guy.

odin is probably pretty well suited to autobattling Camilla's map if you set him up on the left side with a healer.

I got tons of SP for Merric, Hawkeye and Leo there already. It's been nice for the units I have that are too shit for tempest trial auto. For the most part between these maps, TT, and double SP weekends, it's been a nice relief from how SP grinding used to be. But on the other hand I have far more units to worry about.

Pejo

Yeah green hell sucks. I got 3 Azura and still no Inigo; he's the last one I'm missing.

Which Azura is better +Res/-HP or +Atk/-Res?

I also got a second Elincia from my free pull today. Not sure to merge her or give her Flier Formation to S! Corrin.

Probably the +Res/-HP one according to the wiki, strangely enough. That said, I'm going with a +ATK/-RES one myself. My other is +SPD/-ATK

Probably Bowbreaker or QR3.

I have never used QR on a unit yet. How exactly does it work? You get attacked and then you insta-double them back? Seems good on slow speed units that are strong in enemy phase.

jnWake

I have never used QR on a unit yet. How exactly does it work? You get attacked and then you insta-double them back? Seems good on slow speed units that are strong in enemy phase.

You double but it's not instant. If the enemy can double you it'll be: enemy-you-enemy-you, so you still take the 2 hits.

It is good on slow-ish and bulky-ish units and works like an all-breaker on enemy phase.

Xander is particularly good with it since he rarely doubles and can tank physical hits. I also use it on Ephraim so he KO bulkier reds and more blues.

EDIT: I got confused about the insta-double part. That part was explained ^

lt519

My AA team is humming along now. 4830 on my first try this week over my lunch break. Actually my highest score total even including normal Arena.

Adding Inigo, P!Azura, Black Knight, and having finally leveled my TA3 Raven Boey were super welcome additions. Didn't even use a lot of my regulars like B!Lucina, Zeph, Linde or Kagero. With 5 dancers and two full horse teams I feel like I might be able to go really high BST on the first round and really improve upon that now.

Akuun

It guarantees that your unit will counter with a double, regardless of the speed difference. Unlike a breaker skill though, it doesn't prevent the enemy unit from doubling you. So it's best on slow, bulky units that don't have the speed or attack to kill on counterattack with a single hit. This only works as long as the unit is above a certain HP threshold, but it's usually enough to counterkill at least one unit.

For example, let's say enemy attacks Xander, and Xander has full health and QR2. The enemy unit will double Xander, but Xander (assuming he survives) will double the unit back, regardless of the speed difference.

Top Bottom