• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Good luck on your pulls tomorrow, FEH Gaf! Fortune favours the bold :D

raw

redcrayon

Sölf;243283404 said:
120 orbs. I could get a few more if I would try the lunatic Chapter X&Y missions. Or some of the tower quests. Or, well, fucking Tempest (kill me, 30k points).
We're due a 10 orb bonus tomorrow (I think)

WhyMe6

Hmm, with Cancel Affinity being a thing I think Fury Fae might be a better option than TA Fae now right? Well I'm out of TA anyway.

I've always used her with Fury, I'd definitely recommend it. She has enough bulk to tank AI reds sometimes, until her special kills them, as Nowi can do at times for greens.

NSESN

So my Rein will be more broken or not? To tell the truth I am just relying o him + Xander to win games now. Such stupid combo.

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Delthea seems like she might be the key to making Dragon Emblem teams actually viable, at least until they release a unit with Hone Dragons. Huge damage buffs and an easy counter to Falchion users will make subbing her in for Corrin a pretty easy decision if I can snag her.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I already have a 5* Nino with a lot of Skills already inherited. If I drew another 5* Nino and this one happened to have better IVs and I absorbed the other Nino, would my new Nino have also the skills inherited on the old Nino?

Ahnez

I already have a 5* Nino with a lot of Skills already inherited. If I drew another 5* Nino and this one happened to have better IVs and I absorbed the other Nino, would my new Nino have also the skills inherited on the old Nino?

Yes, and the learnt status also are inherited

Spoit

Ugh, I was weak and went ahead and did a IAP to clear out this 4% bonus hero rate on the Genny banner, since there were 4 grey orbs. Didn't get anything useful from them, but I did get a Roderick from the last orb. -HP/+Atk is not bad either.

Though I do remember hearing that there was some hype on using the lance for flier emblem?

Or if I get another Gunter, I could spec him as a horse eirika quadbuffer?

spiritfox

Ugh, I was weak and went ahead and did a IAP to clear out this 4% bonus hero rate on the Genny banner, since there were 4 grey orbs. Didn't get anything useful from them, but I did get a Roderick from the last orb. -HP/+Atk is not bad either.

Though I do remember hearing that there was some hype on using the lance for flier emblem?

FSL+ + Hit & Run/Drag Back + high speed stat fliers = death from above.

Ninferno

Which means that if their base stats suck, they'll be worthless. Not Delthea though because of her +6 Atk buff.

Datamined stats are in:

Berkut
40/35/27/30/23

Mathilda
35/32/33/20/33

Delthea
30/37/33/12/36

Gray
45/37/30/30/20

Leon
38/33/32/30/15

Saber
42/29/33/34/19

Sonya
33/32/34/19/30

They certainly don't suck :)
-------------------
Edit: Turned out to be inaccurate.

I want Sonya and Delthea. Glad the stats look solid.I probably need a blue more than a green, since Nino is my main. But I want a green not dependent on buffs. Wish they were both on the same banner, especially since Mathilda is also on with Delthea. Debating who to pull for. I also like Mathilda, so that wouldn't be a terrible result.

Sonya could use a bit more speed. Weird that she has such a high defense and tanked resistance. Even blue mages could threaten her, especially a Linde who could double her up.

champloo

Don't know how to feel about that Saber. with his default kit he is basically gonna have Aegis up every turn, but without a damage dealing special he hits kinda soft. why only 29 atk IS

Ninferno

Yeah, a girl with a whopping 36 base RES
just got mind-controlled by an evil enemy mage
, how is IS not sexist?

Jokes aside, yeah, it is super evil for IS to split what could have been a 6-unit banner; it's not like they haven't done it before with the siblings one and the Blazing one. I'm torn between Delthea and Sonya too. Color-wise, I have more use for a good green, so maybe I will go with Sonya. It sucks that I have blown so much orbs for Nino a few days back. I could have tried for both Delthea and Sonya had I not done that.

I think I can't read, and read Sonya's stats in reverse in terms of Def/Res. But I think I might pull for her. Only one green on the banner, and once I get her switch over and see if I get lucky on blue on the other banner.

Berkut looks unimpressive

There should be a lot of orbs coming soon. Apology orbs, new chapter, and people are saying new quests and new chain challenge, but I'm not sure if the last one is based on data mine or assumption.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So my Rein will be more broken or not? To tell the truth I am just relying o him + Xander to win games now. Such stupid combo.

No, none of the skills help him that much. Cancel Affinity does not make him pure neutral, it counters Triangle Adapt, but only like 2 semi-common Green Arena units use it.

, how is IS not sexist?

Jokes aside, yeah, it is super evil for IS to split what could have been a 6-unit banner; it's not like they haven't done it before with the siblings one and the Blazing one. I'm torn between Delthea and Sonya too. Color-wise, I have more use for a good green, so maybe I will go with Sonya. It sucks that I have blown so much orbs for Nino a few days back. I could have tried for both Delthea and Sonya had I not done that.

As far as pulling a single focus unit goes, splitting the banners is VERY nice cause it basically doubles your chances.

Alucrid

Banned
, how is IS not sexist?

for real. i blew like 40 orbs so far on the nino banner when i could have just pulled for sonya and hope for a 4 star nino.

Ninferno

As far as pulling a single focus unit goes, splitting the banners is VERY nice cause it basically doubles your chances.

That's true. However in my case, I wouldn't mind opening both blue and green stones had the two banners been combined. But yes, you are right that IS isn't being evil towards everyone, it is just being evil towards people like me. lol

Sushen

Celica in the tempest beating Reinhardt with hone cavalry on the defensive tile is possibly one of the biggest BS. Not that I had problem beating the map, but just raising the stats to break the rules like color triangle seems to be a cheap way out. They should rather come up with a better AI tather than the one that is pretty stupid with some random behavior thrown in.

Ninferno

Have 200 orbs saved up, tempted to throw them all in to snipe green orbs lol. How many Sonya am I likely to end up with?

One to two, I think. Green is slightly better for sniping because there are slightly fewer green characters in the game.

According to this guy's tool; the expected orbs cost to snipe a green focus 5* on the Celica's army banner (i.e. Sonya) is about 115.

linkent

Celica in the tempest beating Reinhardt with hone cavalry on the defensive tile is possibly one of the biggest BS. Not that I had problem beating the map, but just raising the stats to break the rules like color triangle seems to be a cheap way out. They should rather come up with a better AI tather than the one that is pretty stupid with some random behavior thrown in.
You deserve it for using reinhardt!
It is the same bullshit when reinhardt one shot my hector in those tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom