• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggx2ac

The funny part is that they're celebrating a 6 month anniversary. But I guess you gotta do what you can to keep holding onto the userbase.

Velcro Fly

All these orbs

I already have almost 200 banked from just logging in every day

I just want an increased shot at my boy Hector so that I can level Hector and Ike up together.

Please give me this chance.

Spoit

I don't think we get a free roll on the summer banner though, it said those start on the 7th, but the banner is tomorrow

chrono01

Lots of nice stuff, but still no CYH? I guess they're waiting for the one year anniversary until they release them. I want to spend my orbs on the swimsuit characters, but I don't want to take the risk of "SURPRISE! CYH here now!" and be left short.

Oh well, more time to save, I guess.

Kenai

I hope the second summer banner is around as long as the first was. I was lukewarm on the first but I neeeeeeeeeeed Blue Flier Mage Corrin in my life and I want some orbies.

catalogue function is great, finally it is in this game
Lots of nice stuff, but still no CYH? I guess they're waiting for the one year anniversary until they release them. I want to spend my orbs on the swimsuit characters, but I don't want to take the risk of "SURPRISE! CYH here now!" and be left short.

it most likely after summer banner, not 1 year anniversary

chrono01

catalogue function is great, finally it is in this game

it most likely after summer banner, not 1 year anniversary
Yeah, I'd like to think they wouldn't wait until the one year anniversary, but then I didn't expect it to be this long after launch either. If they weren't going to wait the full year, the 1/2 year anniversary would have been a nice time to release it. But then they probably want people to spend their orbs on all of the nice banners we have right now (and are going to receive in the next few weeks) before they surprise people with it. Makes sense, especially how generous they're being.

Still, really cool to see all of the free stuff.

Draxal

Yeah, I'd like to think they wouldn't wait until the one year anniversary, but then I didn't expect it to be this long after launch either. If they weren't going to wait the full year, the 1/2 year anniversary would have been a nice time to release it. But then they probably want people to spend their orbs on all of the nice banners we have right now (and are going to receive in the next few weeks) before they surprise people with it. Makes sense, especially how generous they're being.

Still, really cool to see all of the free stuff.

They said it would be after summer a month ago or so.

Is the barracks still capped at 500 though? I need more space...

Uh I think they raised the cap the last major patch.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

Dont you have a ton of orbs since you don't actually play this game?

Wow, this was a pretty great stream. Lots of excellent improvements. And that swimsuit Xander. *whew* (Though why did Elise have to be green too? :/)

Kudos to those that called Clive as the TT unit. I find it a pretty bizarre choice for a Celica themed event but what can you do? (No Saber as a bonus unit really sucks though.)

Am I the only one that's super excited for the pokedex. Cause that's what I wanted since the game launched.
I love it.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Man, that was awesome, blew my expectations away.

This game is gonna end up on my GOTY list at this rate

Mathematics

Neo Member
So how does the free summon work exactly?

You'll spend 5 orbs and basically get 2 summons for it from the start?

Starting August 7th if short term memory is correct. I think the free roll lets you start a summon session and you can choose whether to continue or not. Basically free 5 orbs for every banner. That's how I interpreted it

chrono01

They said it would be after summer a month ago or so.
Thanks, must have missed that. Makes sense.

Dont you have a ton of orbs since you don't actually play this game?
Yeah, I have a decent amount but want to safe-guard against RNG. So I guess more time to continue saving doesn't hurt, so no more complaints from me!

I still play...kind of. I mostly just log in, clear a few of the event maps, maybe level a character or two, etc. Interested in story content more than anything, so I play that when it's released. PVP has never really been something I've had interest in (with any game I play), so Arena doesn't exactly keep me interested. Still like the game, but it doesn't get too much of my attention outside of the reasons I listed above.

ggx2ac

I couldn't watch the stream, who are the bonus units for the next Tempest Trials?

And did they mention their percentage bonus?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
So Valter gets a 16 Damage Killer Lance with built in Fury 2. Also looks like he comes with a Panic Ploy. Nice.

RIP Horse Emblem

Praise be Flier Emblem

I couldn't watch the stream, who are the bonus units for the next Tempest Trials?

And did they mention their percentage bonus?

Celica, Delthea, Sonya, Gray are 40%

Can't remmeber the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom