• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
huh, well that's cool. 1 free summon per banner. better than nothing. 4 star focus rate increase is nice, but i wish they would knock down some units to 3 and 4 star summons too. 60 orbs just for logging in is nice. overall it seems pretty good. should get plenty of orbs to try and snipe the blue mage. cordelia + spring camilla + summer corrin + minerva?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I only pulled like 5 orbs on Alm's army, but I ended up getting a Gray and Three Deltheas

Merged them all and wound up with this little monster

Hl6z5rT.png

That's right, 58 attack, 39 speed and 6 defense lol

Wow, a lot of cool stuff coming up. Looks like there'll be a lot of content coming our way. Really excited for Valter, he immediately caught my eye when I started playing Sacred Stones about a month ago.

I'm hoping we'll get another shot at pulling the Tempest Trial bonus units.

spiritfox

Hmm Corrin being blue actually kinda sucks. I have too many blue fliers, plus Valter coming too (with that broken lance of his) I don't really have a spot open for another blue.

Sterok

A Xander for every main color. Can't wait for Healer Xander to round it all out. I'm surprised he got that honor before Lucina.

Ninferno

Lots of awesome news, very excited overall. The only downside is that my fear turns out to be true and Gray will actually put a damper on my chance of getting Celica from the SoV Tempest 2 banner :(

Another bad news is of course the lack of news for CYL, which means we will be plagued by another month of "CYL when". Couldn't care less about it but it certainly will be annoying af to hear any more non-stop CYL begging. :(

Oh and flying blue mage too. When you get excited by the prospect of a flying blue mage but then recall you have no Hinoka to take advantage of Blarblade:(

Samstrike

I find it pretty funny that they release a Nohrian Summner Banner without Camilla. I don't care about her but it seem like easy money to me.

Ninferno

I find it pretty funny that they release a Nohrian Summner Banner without Camilla. I don't care about her but it seem like easy money to me.

Too avoid overexposure I suppose. It gets me wonder though, who will they leave out in the Hoshidan special banner counterpart? MCorrin is given, Pineapple is probably in too. If I have to guess I will bet on Hinoka. inb4 it is Sakura who got left out and watch the Sakura guy go mad and rage quit the game. lol

BTW, is it just me or does anyone find the Valter GHB demo map funny that due to the lack of Sacred Stone characters, they can't even whip up a SS themed team and have to sub in Alfonse and Sharena. lol

Golnei

Especially since they passed it up in favour of Xander being the first repeated seasonal unit. But I'm sure they'll return to her eventually.

Also, does anyone find the art on this banner to be not that great overall compared to the previous summer one?

Wow, Summer F! Corrin's damaged artwork is very suggestive. The most by far. Summer Xander's is suitably risque too, which is great.

Summer Elise's damaged art is tame, thankfully. Summer Leo has the worst case of Ken doll syndrome I've ever seen.

How is Xander tied for most units.
Good taste has prevailed. (Temporarily.)

Mupod

oh man Valter. Great choice for a GHB. Maybe an actual Sacred Stones banner isn't too far off.

I'd really like to start working on a flier team but it sucks that Corrin is gonna be blue. Why does everything have to be blue. Not looking forward to facing summer corrin + spring camilla whale squads.

New arena thing sounds like a nightmare. Now I REALLY need a green cavalry to round out a second horse team. No idea how I'd come up with 7 teams though, even with my roster I'd have to field some 4*.

Summoning changes are nice, kind of annoying that I just burned 150-ish orbs on the cavalry banner but...I'm probably going to burn a few more because of the above. God dammit. But if I don't, since Titania is available as a 4* maybe the 3* and 4* rate swap will make her easier to get...?

champloo

oh man Valter. Great choice for a GHB. Maybe an actual Sacred Stones banner isn't too far off.

I'd really like to start working on a flier team but it sucks that Corrin is gonna be blue. Why does everything have to be blue. Not looking forward to facing summer corrin + spring camilla whale squads.

New arena thing sounds like a nightmare. Now I REALLY need a green cavalry to round out a second horse team. No idea how I'd come up with 7 teams though, even with my roster I'd have to field some 4*.

Summoning changes are nice, kind of annoying that I just burned 150-ish orbs on the cavalry banner but...I'm probably going to burn a few more because of the above. God dammit. But if I don't, since Titania is available as a 4* maybe the 3* and 4* rate swap will make her easier to get...?

Is Arena Assault confirmed to be 7 matches? building 7 teams seems a bit of a stretch with my roster, I still only have one 5* blue, don't know what I was doing with my pulls..

Mupod

good LORD Corrin's damaged art is lewd

Is Arena Assault confirmed to be 7 matches? building 7 teams seems a bit of a stretch with my roster, I still only have one 5* blue, don't know what I was doing with my pulls..

didn't it show 7 teams in the video?

That's a required multiple viable Reinhardt counters considering he's on basically every defense team nowadays. I have maybe 2-3 greens that can survive quickened pulse moonbow and kill him on the counterattack. At least a 5% Julia focus is coming apparently.

Between this and Valter it looks like Merric is coming from the bench to the rescue, lol.

champloo

good LORD Corrin's damaged art is lewd

didn't it show 7 teams in the video?

That's a required multiple viable Reinhardt counters considering he's on basically every defense team nowadays. I have maybe 2-3 greens that can survive quickened pulse moonbow and kill him on the counterattack. At least a 5% Julia focus is coming apparently.

Between this and Valter it looks like Merric is coming from the bench to the rescue, lol.

Sorry didn't watch the video, I thought if Squad Assault was something to go by it would be 5.. also by Squad Assault rule we can't use two of the same hero, which means we need 7 different Reinhardt counters? is that even possible?

Ninferno

Arena Assault is going to be nuts. I had problem putting up 5 teams in Squad Assault, let alone 7. Well, just when F2Ps start to conquer the arena (by conquering, I mean figuring out ways to stay in T20), IS comes up with a way to make whales advantageous again. As a F2P, despite the certainty of being screwed by this new arena mode, I actually think it is a good thing for the game. It provides some new end game contents, makes the whales happy, give everybody a new purpose, and hopefully maintain a healthy revenue stream.

Now, in anticipation of this, I have to abort Project Olivia phase 2 (which is to bring her to 5* + 7) and go back to spreading out my investments.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Sorry didn't watch the video, I thought if Squad Assault was something to go by it would be 5.. also by Squad Assault rule we can't use two of the same hero, which means we need 7 different Reinhardt counters? is that even possible?
Do they need to different or can we just field 7 Reins of our own?

jnWake

Really good news on the FEH channel.

Valter is awesome. Wonder if we'll get Caellach next to complete the Scorched Sand duo. That chapter is one of the best in SS so I'd love if it gets fully featured. Of course, we'd need a SS banner with Joshua on it too.

EDIT: Double post lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom