• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDarkness

I tried to cash in some points for the the game, but it said I didn't own the game so I couldn't do it. Guess I have to wait until it goes live. 10 free orbs sounds pretty nice.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Finally something to spend all my platinum points on. Bit suprised there is no daily mission in FE:Fates though.

mstevens

This thread turned awful snarky, awfully quick. Must be the anxiety of the game not coming out?

Going to bed. Hoping it's up in the morning!

Yui

We are still waiting huh?
Since most of my other games usually update/start events around this time, I will just expect the game to drop in 10 minutes to an hour.

Azuran

Banned
Reading is fundamental

Posting a link or quoting a post would have been more helpful than your useless contribution.

This thread turned awful snarky, awfully quick. Must be the anxiety of the game not coming out?

Going to bed. Hoping it's up in the morning!

Snark is all Nintendo fans have these days. It's not like they have been getting any games lately.

Shahadan

It's a message board. People ask questions. No need for the snark here.

What's the point of a message board if people don't read the last posts before asking what everyone is talking about in these last posts

Not that I care but I see that so often.

Moonlight

Banned
you can just ignore the question or answer it in a post you either never need to expend energy or time for or spend one minute typing

KiraFA37

Just remembered this is coming out today as I commuted to work by train. Just installed it (download was 50MB) and am ready to play.

nubbe

iNBVZt5.gif

Etria

It's out now! (For reference, I'm using the NZ Google Play Store.)

It is 47.98 MB.

My phone only has 1 GB RAM, so don't rush out to get a phone just yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom