• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura

Accidentally bought some gems and rolled again.
screenshot_20170202-13pr52.png

chrono01

Can anyone who has re-rolled already confirm if it's possible? Some gatcha games store data imbedded deep into your system, and the only way to re-roll is to factory-reset your device. It's rare, but it does happen on occasion.

Negator

Can anyone who has re-rolled already confirm if it's possible? Some gatcha games store data imbedded deep into your system, and the only way to re-roll is to factory-reset your device. It's rare, but it does happen on occasion.

I deleted the data on the phone and re-started, I assume you don't link your nintendo account until you are satisfied.

koga88

Neo Member
On an Android phone using the Japanese version from QooApp and, after completing the tutorial and downloading all the data and pulling junk with the starting jewels I cleared data and the cache and it allowed me to start back over.

This does mean that you will apparently need to re-download the first batch of data plus the 310 mb after completing the tutorial again but it restarted me with the starting orbs and none of the characters I drew before.

Also I didn't link my Nintendo account so I wouldn't recommend doing it until you're set with your starters.

sehui

Has anyone figured out how to get japanese voices? I clicked Japan as my region but i still got the eng audio

chrono01

Has anyone figured out how to get japanese voices? I clicked Japan as my region but i still got the eng audio
Wow, so not served based after all. Maybe it's dependent on your IP location or something?

Hmm. Not a deal-breaker, but that's a bit lame. Guess you'll need to go through a VPN for it to download JP voices?
Sounds like it. :(

Damn it Nintendo, just give us the option!

sehui

Wow, so not served based after all. Maybe it's dependent on your IP location or something?

Sounds like it. :(

Damn it Nintendo, just give us the option!

Has anyone tried using a VPN to download it? maybe its just broken or something...

Cerium

I can't wait to start quitting and resetting in Fire Emblem again.

So what's to stop you from rerolling forever until you get what you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom