• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm imagining folks waiting up for the iOS App Store to update are going to be awake for quite a while.

Isn't the App Store one of those "it's up when it's up" kind of deals, not a "up at midnight at ___ timezone"?

SalvaPot

I'm imagining folks waiting up for the iOS App Store to update are going to be awake for quite a while.

Isn't the App Store one of those "it's up when it's up" kind of deals, not a "up at midnight at ___ timezone"?

Well my other options is keep posting on neogaf or work.

I'll stick to refreshing the page.

Shahadan

Just so you know after installing it's like 80mb download and then you play the tutorial, and then there is a bigger download.

MurgenGW

Neo Member
Up on iOS as well.

Doesn't show up if you search on App Store. Just go to MyNintendo, hit the banner which takes you to the website and then click the App Store banner.

nubbe

Thats the stuff

JaMK6yK.png
b9T0XtK.png

pahamrick

For a heads up, downloaded the japanese version through QooAPP, installed and was able to pick USA as my location in game. Everything is in English.

ggx2ac

Game is running fine for me. At second tutorial stage, using Anna and Virion for the tutorial at the moment.

EDarkness

Waiting for the U.S. release. Still don't show it and clicking the banner on the Fire Emblem Heroes page takes me to the Google Play store. I guess I'll keep waiting.

//ARCANUM

The banner is definitely linking to the iOS App Store in the U.S., but the App Store says it's not available yet in my country. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom