• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrom

https://twitter.com/kymg/status/827055825159983104

C3pKVdZUcAEELaz.jpg

Yui

Just to balance out the 5-star posts, I got nothing on my first round and so the rerolling begins...

Sardello

In IOs store if you can't find it with the "search" function, enter in Mario Run and look for "Other apps of the same Company".

I found it in this way.

Cheers

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
I get connection errors when I want to start playing..germany here

Edit: closing the app fully and re-starting worked.
Edit: wrong..it worked for a few seconds before giving me an error again "Support code 803-0003"

Varshes

In Canada, grabbed it off Japanese App Store, selected Canada, linked My Nintendo, all in English! Time to reroll all night!

chrono01

Weird

This game has absolutely 0 sound on my iPhone 7 Plus. Tried redownloading etc doesn't seem to work.
I need to ask, I know it's a stupid question...but you don't have your phone on silent, do you?

Again, sorry. I know it's idiotic of me to ask, but I felt I needed to. You never know, you might have forgotten in your excitement!

In Canada, grabbed it off Japanese App Store, selected Canada, linked My Nintendo, all in English! Time to reroll all night!
If you linked your My Nintendo account, you might not be able to re-roll. I don't know, the game isn't available in my app store. That being said, once you link something it's usually permanent, so unless you have another My Nintendo account...

Yui

Seeing how I get an all English game (voices and text) no matter what country I choose while downloading through the Japanese app store, I guess this might actually be IP based?

ggx2ac

Seeing how I get an all English game (voices and text) no matter what country I choose while downloading through the Japanese app store, I guess this might actually be IP based?

Did you try the QooAPP method others are saying? I think you need that, probably the App store automatically checks your region while QooAPP has the Japanese .apk file

sehui

I just read the FAQ, apparently you have a chance to change language settings past the 2nd update via menus??

Can someone confirm if that does change the audio

I can if no one else does.

I think the game servers just crashed because I'm getting connection errors.
Thank you, I'd really appreciate it.

One last question. Can any character the you pull appear as rather a 3, 4, or 5 star, or are their certain predisposed ranks for initial pulls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom