• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current team after initial 4 orb reroll. Gonna roll more because why not. Should I be rolling only colors I don't have set or should I just do a 20 roll everytime?
1v13LDj.png

Pachimari

These were all of my rerolls:

1: Marth 4*
2: Fir 3*
3: Gwendolyne 3*
4: Gaius 4*
5: Matthew 4*

6: Felicia 3*
7: Lissa 4*
8: Wrys 3*
9: Catria 4*

10: Oboro 4*
11: Barat 4*
12: Eliwood 3*
13: Shanna 3*

14: Frederick 4*
15: Frederick 4*
16: Sophia 3*
17: Stahl 3*

18: Matthew 3*
19: Raigh 3*
20: Hana 3*
21: Marth 4*

22: Setsuna 4*
23: Est 4*
24: Sully 3*
25: Camilla 5*
26: Hector 5*

So last night I finally got a 5* base, in fact two, in Camilla and Hector. I assume these are good enough and I can continue without doing anymore rerolls?

Dragner

So last night I finally got a 5* base, in fact two, in Camilla and Hector. I assume these are good enough and I can continue without doing anymore rerolls?

I would keep rerolling while keeping this account as insurance. 2 axes is too much and you will be forced to bench 1 of the 2 at some point.

MSScaeva

Neo Member
Ugh, I've been getting some really bad pulls lately. Generally doubles and 1 marginally useful new 4*, but no 5* since Chrom, and I already had 5* Roy. I'm already up to 4.25%/8.5% on the Legendary heroes banner which I shouldn't even be summoning on since I already have good sword units, but I guess the sunk cost falacy got the better of me. At least I have a bunch of good 4* units (f!Corrin, Camilla, Cecilia, Serra), but I'd still like another 5* on my team. I'll probably be stupid and squeeze out another pull before the banner swaps instead of saving my orbs for whatever amazing thing becomes the focus next, too.

redcrayon

That's a great start.

Don't worry too much about two axe users- not every battle is perfectly balanced and you will end up with far more decent characters than you can use eventually anyway.

You're unlikely to get a better roll than that, Id go with it and make a team out of that and your next summon session. You might find Hector a bit slow, don't let the meta dictate what characters you use, choose the ones you find fun and you'll enjoy the game more.

I'd stick Hector over Camilla as your arena defence team, but don't put him at the front, it might scare people off! Put a soft target in the first spot so they choose to fight you then gain defence points as Hector appears in front of them :D

Shinypogs

So bringing a low leveled dancer compared to the rest of your team into arena breaks the difficulty. I have two units in their early to mid 30's one in his late 20's and a level 21 olivia. Even on intermediate most enemies are mid to low twenties. Which just lets my team sweep thrrough them and I feel a bit bad. I'm still not playing against advanced opponents enough to get ranked but hey a guaranteed 1600 feathers a week is enough for me.

Malakhov

Banned
I feel like my 4* Florina is a huge hole in my team. Would Sheena be a better replacement?

Florina was also a hole in my team and I have a 4* sheena as well so I am wondering the same thing

Edit: Got Marth so now wondering who to replace in my team of Roy, Nino, Jeorge and Florina.

Will having no mount unit be a disadvantage? My feeling is to replace either Nino or Florina with Marth.

Balphon

what is expert arena like? only been doing intermediate

If your party is already 40 you'll probably hit nothing but whales, which will make things difficult.

If you're below 40 it's more reasonable but will probably still require you to exploit the dumbness of the AI.

Firemind

If your party is already 40 you'll probably hit nothing but whales, which will make things difficult.

If you're below 40 it's more reasonable but will probably still require you to exploit the dumbness of the AI.
No one in my party is lvl. 40 yet and I still get lvl. 40+ opponents even in Intermediate.

redcrayon

Whenever my stamina is low, and while it's cost is currently halved so you can play quite a few beginner maps, I've been working on a 'b' team (and now a 'c' team!).

I teamed up Gunther, Lissa, Donnel and The Fonz, all 2* and level 1, as I thought it would be fun to have Gunther shepherding a bunch of young 'uns in a kind of Fire Emblem daycare. It ended up exactly as expected, with Lissa doing good work as Donnel and Alfonze couldn't win a fight without being greviously wounded in the process, and Gunther bailing everyone out time and again. He's pretty well rounded for a weak unit, I like him.

Anyone else having 'b' team adventures?

ggx2ac

I haven't done any arena today. Rank dropped from 701 to 1192. I need to stay above rank 5000 to not lose more feathers.

I've had one successful defense, and I don't think it records more unless you get a higher score but, since the score is 266, I've already got my 500 feathers from that for the week.

Don't jinx urself there bruh. U don't want to end up like my pals here lol.O_O

lol Oh I am no stranger to 80 stones full of 3*. Just stunned at the moment. Glad to finally have an account to focus on. I'm gonna spend some stones on my castle and maybe do one more pull then start hoarding,

Dragner

I decided to ditch Leo from my team. He isnt good in Arena for current Meta. His speed is a no-no and his amazing special never comes in play because 5 turn cooldowns.

So idk what team will work better, the only place is sure is hector because he is my only green.

For reds I have Roy, Marth, Lyn
For Blue I have Catria, Linde, Robin
For Greys only Maria.

Since the meta is counter meta I think I will upgrade Nowi to 5* when I get the 10k feathers.

Meanwhile I think Linde, Robin, Hector, lyn is the best I can build even if Lyn synergy is crap.

Alkez

Does anyone find Cordelia dies really quickly? I haven't got her to 5* yet but her defence seems to be awful. -5 speed doesn't seem to help.

Dragner

Just started playing, are these five star characters rare or something? I used the free orbs.

OKEnr0D.png

Azura has a 0.08% droprate. She is superrare since she is a nonfocus 5* only. Best dancer in the game. Marth is more common but a good unit regardless.

casiopao

lol Oh I am no stranger to 80 stones full of 3*. Just stunned at the moment. Glad to finally have an account to focus on. I'm gonna spend some stones on my castle and maybe do one more pull then start hoarding,

I see i see.^^ I am just currently in huge dilemma.T_T I wonder whether i should pull again or not here.T_T

with Catria, Cordelia and Camille as my 5 star......i am getting raeped by the almighty Takumi lol.T_T 3 five star fliers.... what is the odds lol.

ggx2ac

If you've been using all that and I assume it's just 7 advanced duels then it does confirm that having more than 1 bonus hero doesn't add more to your score.

To quote from the help button in arena:

Character Bonus:
You can double your score each season by using certain characters.

Which is good because as I said I'd hate to have to get all the banner heroes for arena.

NawtKool

Neo Member
I see i see.^^ I am just currently in huge dilemma.T_T I wonder whether i should pull again or not here.T_T

with Catria, Cordelia and Camille as my 5 star......i am getting raeped by the almighty Takumi lol.T_T 3 five star fliers.... what is the odds lol.

I'm running Cordelia and Camilla here. What's your 4th unit?

Ouch. Yeah I would pull again cause the higher you get in arena the more Takumi's you'll face.

kubus

I pulled a second *5 Tiki and just merged her with my already leveled *5 Tiki right away. Was that dumb? Are you supposed to level them both and then merge?

ggx2ac

I pulled a second *5 Tiki and just merged her with my already leveled *5 Tiki right away. Was that dumb? Are you supposed to level them both and then merge?

Leveling them doesn't do anything for merging. The merge benefits are fixed.

NawtKool

Neo Member

Leveling then merging has no extra quantifiable benefit on the final unit, but leveling both units to 40 would help determine which unit's stat spread you'd like more.

Kettch

Finally ended a pretty long no 5* streak picking up Lucina. I wanted Tiki, but at least I didn't get another Marth. Also got a 4* Nowi which I'm pretty happy about, didn't have a good blue.

Running Lucina/Hector/Takumi now and trying out different 4ths.

XaosWolf

Wow. Takumi is super broken.

Strength, speed, short range counterattack, damage amplifier, speed debuff and can pass through enemies.

Kind of a turnoff from Arena whilst he's around.

PtM

Banned
Whenever my stamina is low, and while it's cost is currently halved so you can play quite a few beginner maps, I've been working on a 'b' team (and now a 'c' team!).

I teamed up Gunther, Lissa, Donnel and The Fonz, all 2* and level 1, as I thought it would be fun to have Gunther shepherding a bunch of young 'uns in a kind of Fire Emblem daycare. It ended up exactly as expected, with Lissa doing good work as Donnel and Alfonze couldn't win a fight without being greviously wounded in the process, and Gunther bailing everyone out time and again. He's pretty well rounded for a weak unit, I like him.

Anyone else having 'b' team adventures?
My whole cast is a B team.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Roll takumi, feel skilled.

My robin kills more heroes than Takumi ever does lol

Most people play robin these days, Takumi is about to get benched here soon

But I need a F.Corrin or Azura

Magic damage is too good atm and a majority of the stronger heroes have shitty res

Most Taks have low res, on robin has high hp and defence, robin also gets advantage vs grey units and if they happen to knock him under half health he get's plus 7 speed at the start of every turn so they lose the ability to double shot and he gets to half the time

PrOd6fv.jpg
YIEOTsJ.jpg

Need to put a harpoon in robins hand

Dragner

My robin kills more heroes than Takumi ever does lol

Most people play robin these days, Takumi is about to get benched here soon

But I need a F.Corrin or Azura

Magic damage is too good atm and a majority of the stronger heroes have shitty res

Idk my robin cant kill a takumi and takumi one shots him back. Probably mine is bad stated like all my heroes.

MdMKOYSl.png

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Idk my robin cant kill a takumi and takumi one shots him back. Probably mine is bad stated like all my heroes.

MdMKOYSl.png

Takumi can't one shot robin with those stats you are lying or playing the match up horribly and and attacking first for some reason.

Takumi's typically hit my robin for 8-12 damage I only have 4 higher def than you

Malakhov

Banned
Trying again, hoping to get advice from the peeps who've been playing since launch.

My team is 5* Roy, 4* Nino, 5* Jeorge and 4* Florina.

Florina and Nino are glass canons, don't know if I should still roll with them. Here's the other units I've got:

Marth 4*, Caeda 4*, Shanna 4*, Odin 4*, Cherche 4*, Beruka 4*, 3* lon'qu, 3* Olivia.

Who should I go with besides Roy and Jeorge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom