• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take takumi off the bat. You have some nice silvers in Corrin and Tharja but neither are as good as Takumi and Roy is not very good. But it's your call. Dob't struggle with it too much so you don't get an error and lost that account.

Yeah, the first time I got Takumi today I ended up getting an error that locked me out when I tried to go for a third pull. I just wanted Takumi and a second 5*, so getting it off the initial 4 seems pretty good. I could just upgrade my Camilla in my current file, but that costs 20k feathers, and Marth is worse than Takumi. I'm thinking I'll link this account to my NNID.

Takumi is so damn strong. Why did I have to get a character I hate, and why did he have to be just as damn strong in this as he was in Fates? Why is my strategy "use rest of team as meat shields" while Takumi routinely one shots gods 5-10 levels higher than him? I wanted to play Fire Emblem on mobile not the Takumi power hour. I have a decent team, too. >_> Lyn and 4* Nino and Cordelia were doing just fine on Normal and Hard, but Lunatic is the hardest carry job I've seen since Lebron in last year's finals.

btkadams

I want Camilla. I just want a flying person and she's also green which rounds out the team I have. I keep rolling and hoping but I'm getting the sense she's quite rare...lol. Actually 5 star characters are just rare in general I guess. Lucked out with a Marth and Robin from the start but I've seen none since.

PK Gaming

Takumi is so damn strong. Why did I have to get a character I hate, and why did he have to be just as damn strong in this as he was in Fates? Why is my strategy "use rest of team as meat shields" while Takumi routinely one shots gods 5-10 levels higher than him? I wanted to play Fire Emblem on mobile not the Takumi power hour. I have a decent team, too. >_> Lyn and 4* Nino and Cordelia were doing just fine on Normal and Hard, but Lunatic is the hardest carry job I've seen since Lebron in last year's finals.

Takumi: Not my fault you're weak.

Okamid3n

Stop talking about Takumi, I want him.

I've got a pretty good team and I just got the very last free orbs available right now. I could roll one last time but I'd much rather wait until something new comes out later...

But it's really hard to resist and the Takumi talks aren't helping. Aaaaaah.

I don't like Takumi that much either, but I'm using him as an orb mule right now. There will always be new units and changes in viability, so just keep at it until you can score a comparable replacement.

Dreavus

So I want Fae to be in my core team (she's a great supports unit and hits Blues hard). I am using Lynn now since she is pretty nasty and will get nastier once she gets Galeforce and Fae's defense buffs, and I am debating on my Healer (I have a few but I randomly got a 5* Effie somehow so it's her for now).

Trying to decide if I want to work on my 3* Robin or 4* Nowi.

Robin is going to take a lot more work, but has great coverage for everything Lynn can't hit and would be a nice ranged character to line up behind Fae for buffs. He also is able to shut down the super threatening Takumi. But the amount of work I'd have to put in is not underestimated. I BILLION feathers (and i could in theory pull a 4* or a 5*).

Nowi is tanky even without Fae's boosts, and her -Res debuff shreds front-line defense so both she and Fae and comfortably ruin tanks while Lynn is doing her hit and run, and she can do Rally Defense if she can't get in range. But not only is having two dragon-types asking for one of the many Lords to capitalize on that weakness, but Nowi is a trollop in her trollop bra and makes me sad to use.

Decisions...

I had to google the meaning of trollop, lol.

If feathers are holding you back it's really not that much to jump from 3* to 4*, only 2000 for that advancement. I don't have him, but Robin seems like a very good utility unit by being able to stomp on colourless. I would use crystals to jump his 3* directly to 20, rank up, then level him up normally (or just advance to 20 again, we have been given quite a few crystals that can ONLY be used 1-20, so might as well make some use of them!)

Anastasis

I've got a couple of devices I have been rerolling like crazy and I'm deciding between:

1) Takumi, Minerva, Linde (all 5*)

or

2) Lyn, Camilla (both 5*)

From my reading, I'm thinking #1. Am I off? Takumi seems super strong, but I don't see much love for Minerva and Linde. Lyn and Camilla both seem high on tiers though.

You can counter him with Abel or suicide Kagero into him. I'm sure there are other ways to beat him. Setsuna might be a good option as well? I haven't missed with many of the four stars.

I've got a couple of devices I have been rerolling like crazy and I'm deciding between:

or

From my reading, I'm thinking #1. Am I off? Takumi seems super strong, but I don't see much love for Minerva and Linde. Lyn and Camilla both seem high on tiers though.

Takumi and Linde are both insanely strong. Minerva isn't too far off from the top - at least, stats-wise.

Ken

or

Take 1 and never look back.

chrono01

or

Go with #1, it isn't even close. Takumi and Linde are great.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
as mentioned before - Takumi seems a little cheat mode-y....

combine with a strong red/green attack and you're pretty much set.

Anastasis

You can counter him with Abel or suicide Kagero into him. I'm sure there are other ways to beat him. Setsuna might be a good option as well? I haven't missed with many of the four stars.

Takumi and Linde are both insanely strong. Minerva isn't too far off from the top - at least, stats-wise.

Take 1 and never look back.

Go with #1, it isn't even close. Takumi and Linde are great.

Thank you all! I am so tired to rerolling! Is there any way to offer the 2nd unlinked roll to someone?

Azuran

Banned

or

Minerva is pretty damn great. Camilla is stealing all of her love so not many people are pulling for her, but I can guarantee she's a killing machine. She's among the top green units for sure.

PK Gaming

Speaking of Takumi, it's a huge bummer they couldn't get his original VA back for Heroes. I mean, I feel that way about nearly everyone in the cast, but still...

mrgrgrgr

Azuran

Banned

I'm batting for my girl Minerva now especially after seeing her ranking in the wiki tier list. Same tier as Arthur? Fuck out of here.

Look at this killing machine. Her ability even reduces damage from range units every other turn because why not? Lower DEF sure, but at least she doesn't get doubled every turn like Camilla.

Shun

Speaking of Takumi, it's a huge bummer they couldn't get his original VA back for Heroes. I mean, I feel that way about nearly everyone in the cast, but still...

mrgrgrgr

Every time I hear Yuki Kaji I want to break my phone in half and delete Takumi from my account.

I'm batting for my girl Minerva now especially after seeing her ranking in the wiki tier list. Same tier as Arthur? Fuck out of here.

Look at this killing machine. Her ability even reduces damage from range units every other turn because why not? Lower DEF sure, but at least she doesn't get doubled every turn like Camilla.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4DXQ8GVcAAat2z.jpg

This is a much more accurate ranking anyway. Kamui/Fa/Nono goddess dragons is not included, but those are good too.

MegaPanda

Hooray, unlocked Lunatic story mode which means another easy 30-ish stages that I can auto battle. Thinking about just saving orbs for the next focus rotation though. Fuck Takumi

Zeeman

Hey, Arthur's great, don't take out your anger on him

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4DXQ8GVcAAat2z.jpg

This is a much more accurate ranking anyway. Kamui/Fa/Nono goddess dragons is not included, but those are good too.

Robin seems low here, the fact that he gets coverage on colourless units as well is great

Hyoukokun

Just got a 5* Hector. He's a beast. Saving up all my SP to get him the ranged counter-attack; he'll be perfect for luring in attackers.

I still haven't spent a dime, and I now have four 5* characters. I gather this makes me pretty lucky.

Malakhov

Banned
I've rolled twice after the starting roll and this is what I have right now:

5* Roy
5* Jeorge
4* Nino
4* Florina

Should I start saving my orbs? How many pulls did you guys do after the initial one?

champloo

managed to put together a cheerleader squad to support my Tharja. with Sherena&Ceada I can buff Tharja by effectively +20 atk and she melts everything in one round(usually in one hit). even against blue units. with my last unit being Olivia to maximize the output.

I just tried it in advanced arena and it's working pretty well. even though my team is all red and my Tharja being 4*.

Shun

Hey, Arthur's great, don't take out your anger on him

Robin seems low here, the fact that he gets coverage on colourless units as well is great

Being a 9 isn't low. That's just semantics. He's still fairly good. Rinda just has heal support and is hyper offensive.

This isn't every single character, these are just ones that are considered 9.0 to 10.0

For example Tiki is the single most versatile character in this game, she's a 9.0 only because of how common and prevalent Falchion is. If it wasn't for dragon killer she would easily be the best.

Hubb

That res is soooo bad though. Hopefully you get some lucky rolls on the way to 40.

alf717

Game is very fun but how do I get it to stop crashing? My phone isn't rooted and it runs great but likes to crazy during dialogue stuff.

Theosmeo

what's the best way to grind people from lv 20 to 30? and is there any way to convert shards to crystals? i have too many shards lol

Didnt know he was good, I have him but a third star version. I'm using 5* Jeorge instead =O
I just want him because I like him, but the fact that he's a great character too is awesome.

My goal is to eventually be able to stick strictly to using characters I'm actually a fan of, as opposed to who's "the best".

Got a 4 star Naga's Voice Tiki and then a 5 star Dragon Scion Tiki in my third summoning attempt. As someone who's favorite Fire Emblem product was Tokyo Mirage Sessions this pleases me.

I did just realize this means they can release different versions of every character.

I already have a team of four level 25 4 star characters so I guess I should wait to summon some 2 more 4+ star characters to then grind with the two Tikis. But that 5 star is tempting.

Is there any way to see that cg movie again when she was summoned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom