• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

1upsuper

Are the current 8 banner characters going to disappear next week, or will they become part of the standard set of characters? I assume the former, but I just wanna make sure.

I haven't spent any orbs outside my first roll and I'm having a hard time deciding whether to sit on them until next week or spend them in the hopes of getting one of the banner characters. I've got Lyn, but I'd really like Lucina or Camilla...

7hSa0QC.png

;~;

chrono01

Man, I step away for a few minutes and now I have to quote a bunch of people. Thankfully, I am used to it from my FFBE ventures.

Here we go!

Chrono! Better luck in FE than BE for your pulls? :)
Yes, but I kind of cheated (since I re-rolled). I did have somewhat luck though, since I pulled Takumi (5*) in my first five pulls, then I did a bunch of story content to grind another 20 pearls, did another five-pull, and got Fae (4*) as well as Tiki (5*). That's what made me settle on my account, since I was primarily aiming for two 5* in my first two sets of pulls.

So, luck somewhat, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't do a lot of re-rolls to get to that point. I haven't pulled since, as I'm saving up as much as I can for the next banner and going all-in (to increase the chances of a 5*, if I fail to get one in my first couple five-pulls).

Strongly tempted to just start over completely

The only characters I REALLY want are Robin and Corrin. I just need 5*'s to compete
Yeah, I started over my first account too, but then I wasn't horribly-invested in it. :(

Right now is a great time to start over, as we're continuing to get daily log-in orbs, and there's not a whole lot of content to burn through just yet. You won't lose a lot by starting fresh, but I know it's not exactly an easy thing to do. :/

Don't jinx him :x
Too late.

Welp.

Nice to see our exvius regulars in here :)
Indeed. There are a couple of us here!

I still play FFBE (ish?), but my main focus right now is FE. I just prefer to more casual nature, not needing to worry about grinding TM's, event points, etc. It's more...relaxing, I guess you could say Still excited for Orlandu, though.

He used the power of rerolls for this game.
The mighty power comes at a great cost. My time. I'll never get it back!

I regret nothing, though.

Hey there!!
Hey to you too. :)

iavi

Just started the game

2/2 on my first rolls. Got two four stars, which i think is good?

I saved the rest of my orbs

chrono01

Just started the game

2/2 on my first rolls. Got two four stars, which i think is good?

I saved the rest of my orbs
Sorry, you want 5* (since it's difficult to evolve them from 4* to 5*, and having a 5* lets you breeze through early content).

If you're going to re-roll, now would be the time. You could probably just play casually and get 5* over time, but you won't have another opportunity like this.

Ninferno

Ephraim or Sigurd better come in as god tier blue units to check all these high tier red units

Sigurd being primarily lance-wielding would be pretty weird, you might want to hope for Quan instead, who is of course, not popular enough for IS to grant him godhood:( while Altena/Arion/Travant will not even be included. SAD.

chrono01

So it looks like we're getting Narcian (Wyvern Rider) as a "Grand Battle" on the 10th - 14th. Not much details other than that, but I have a feeling he might be more difficult than the 1* character maps (and will probably drop at a higher rarity, maybe 3*?).

Dragner

I cant win an arena match. My heroes will be ohko but mine wont. I feel like my stat spread is wrong in every single of my heroes. I lose almost mirror matches because my stats make me being one shotted while I cant one shot opposite teams. Quite frustrating.

champloo

So it looks like we're getting Narcian (Wyvern Rider) as a "Grand Battle" on the 10th - 14th. Not much details other than that, but I have a feeling he might be more difficult than the 1* character maps (and will probably drop at a higher rarity, maybe 3*?).

We are getting villains? yay!

maybe one day we will get Xander in one of these events

Had my streak broken because of Kagero's stupid Poison Dagger+. I wasn't expecting to lose that way.

That's why you have to check skills no matter what.

Tiktaalik

I've managed to roll a dupe of a character I already had and now I have two 4 star Raigh. What should I do? Merge them? Any reason to not do that now or do something different?

iavi

Sorry, you want 5* (since it's difficult to evolve them from 4* to 5*, and having a 5* lets you breeze through early content).

If you're going to re-roll, now would be the time. You could probably just play casually and get 5* over time, but you won't have another opportunity like this.

Damn okay. I was just reading about rankings too.

I did get Raven and Palla, so I might keep

champloo

I've managed to roll a dupe of a character I already had and now I have two 4 star Raigh. What should I do? Merge them? Any reason to not do that now or do something different?

I believe you should only merge them if you want to promote them. otherwise you can sent one home in exchange for 300 feathers. also you can level both of them up and see which one gets better rolls.

mAcOdIn

I believe you should only merge them if you want to promote them. otherwise you can sent one home in exchange for 300 feathers. also you can level both of them up and see which one gets better rolls.
I don't know about Raigh and if he has a 5 star, probably not, however, you shouldn't merge units until you've done promoting them because if you do promote a unit that you've merged characters with when you promote them they lose those bonuses.

SkyOdin

I was using a four-star Lilina as part of one of my main teams, but now I just pulled a five-star Lilina. It is both kinda cool and kinda awkward. At least I have my first five-star unit now!

ggx2ac

I don't know about Raigh and if he has a 5 star, probably not, however, you shouldn't merge units until you've done promoting them because if you do promote a unit that you've merged characters with when you promote them they lose those bonuses.

However, merging the same units gives you SP and reduces the cost of feathers for promoting them.

SP doesn't get reset from promoting and (learned skills get carried over) you usually have to end up spending more SP from being a lower level just to get weapon skills as opposed to just having the best weapon and assist/first special skill on rolling a 5* character.

I just pulled two 5* Camila on my second reroll. I guess I'll keep it

I linked my NNID the first time and then deleted and re downloaded the app. Will it overwrite anything if I link it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom