• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Decided to reroll. Roy and Jeorge wasn't cutting it for me.

First roll I got Tiki and Lyn. I said alright this is it.

I get 20 orbs and roll...Roy and Robin.

OK let's link this! :)

Lyn and Roy are 5*
Tiki is 4*
Robin is 3*

But whatever :)

If he has Falchion, yes. Otherwise no. I don't know if he has it at 4* or if he can only get it at 5*. Lucina and Chrom with Falchion will wipe out any dragon very quickly. Otherwise you've just got to play the color game. You want a strong blue attacker, preferably with good Res. Edit: Oh, Marth has it too.

Thanks! Only have Cordelia 4* as a decent blue. Might just put PVP aside until I pull a decent blue or a Tiki killer.

PK Gaming

Arena is heavy on red but late game chapters for PvE stuff has lots of green and blue. You can also counter infantry instead of red and you'll be able to deal with just about everything. Galeforce charge time is too long to take seriously. Cordelia is one of the most overvalued units on the American tier lists.

Just like in Awakening!

SalvaPot

Been leveling my Fae and she kicks ass, Chicken power and all that. Absolutely destroys heavily armored units and usually does well against magicians.

Skii

Did another multi and I got this:

LotLi45.png

At least it's another 5 star but this multi was weird. That character on top, the 3 star had an 5 star intro. Is Takumi worth putting on the main team?

Ken

At least it's another 5 star but this multi was weird. That character on top, the 3 star had an 5 star intro. Is Takumi worth putting on the main team?

Nope dust him for feathers 😂

yes he's strong

Baliis

I think it's the focus characters that get an intro, not 5 stars?

DrkSage

Yes=yes
No=yes

I wish I got takumi. But out of the 60 orbs I've used on summons, I've only pulled a 5* roy

Use Takumi 100% If that's Robin and you don't have another I would get him to 5* as fast as possible and use him too. Both some of the best in the game. Animations are reserved for character who are on the focus banner some can come out lower than 5*.

kswiston

Decided to use an arena sword to finish my current set. I got a really strange map configuration. It was the map with the big mountain in the middle, but they split my team and the enemy's team in half. Half of my guys were in the top right, and the other half were in the bottom left. Enemy had top left and bottom right. First time that has happened to me. For a second I thought I was facing two Takumis and a Chrom...

Unfortunately, My Camilla and Kagero were stuck in the bottom left, and both halves of the enemy team (Takumi, Lucina, Camilla, and F Corrin) advanced on them. I had to sacrifice Camilla to weaken Takumi enough for Kagero to finish, since I couldn't escape his range without running into Lucina. Chrom killed F Corrin and Lucina, but took some hits. Takumi took a hit at some point as well. So 1 dead and 2 wounded (if wounding matters for round scores).

I ended up finishing my set of 7 with 3886. I am currently in the top 3k for ranking, but that will go down. I think my score should at least keep me in the top 10k for the week, even If I don't improve upon it. I would probably be content with anything in the top 30k. I just want at least 3k feathers a week.

Skii

Nope dust him for feathers 😂

yes he's strong

I think it's the focus characters that get an intro, not 5 stars?

Yes=yes
No=yes

I wish I got takumi. But out of the 60 orbs I've used on summons, I've only pulled a 5* roy

Use Takumi 100% If that's Robin and you don't have another I would get him to 5* as fast as possible and use him too. Both some of the best in the game. Animations are reserved for character who are on the focus banner some can come out lower than 5*.

Okay thanks for the tips. Didn't know Takumi was that good as he's colourless.

So, I checked the banner and he's not a banner unit for devotion but for the other banner. That's weird lol. So since he's a 3 star, does that mean he's not on the same level as base 5 stars like Lyn and Takumi?

evanmisha

Okay thanks for the tips. Didn't know Takumi was that good as he's colourless.

So, I checked the banner and he's not a banner unit for devotion but for the other banner. That's weird lol. So since he's a 3 star, does that mean he's not on the same level as base 5 stars like Lyn and Takumi?

If you upgrade him to 5 stars, he will be just as strong as one you pulled at 5 stars.

Fireblend

Banned
Have 70 orbs. Dunno if I should try to get a Takumi, upgrade my castle (I already have the 4th upgrade, just one left) or just hoard them for the next banner.

Sölf

Have 70 orbs. Dunno if I should try to get a Takumi, upgrade my castle (I already have the 4th upgrade, just one left) or just hoard them for the next banner.

Definitly upgrade the castle. It can only help in the long run and it already takes long enough past level 30 to level with the 100% bonus EXP from all castle upgrades.

Malakhov

Banned
Since I got Lyn, Tika and Roy as reds, Robin as blue. Should I try to pull a good green and grey unit by pulling out of the summons after green & grey orbs are used? Or should I even keep on pulling?

Them 4 heroes are great together, I just don't know if it's viable long term.

Fireblend

Banned
Sölf;229982753 said:
Definitly upgrade the castle. It can only help in the long run and it already takes long enough past level 30 to level with the 100% bonus EXP from all castle upgrades.

Yeah, definitely leaning towards that. I know it's gonna bother me not to have that last update too, haha. I already have a pretty solid team so Takumi's not really needed. I regularly beat teams with him in intermediate arena.

mikemandey

What I like about this game is that it's quite generous when it comes to 5* units. Some of the specific units are very rare ofc, but in general, 6% odds of pulling a 5* is a very good rate.

What are the odds of pulling a rainbow crystal in FFBE? 1-2% if I'm not mistaken

Kouriozan

What I like about this game is that it's quite generous when it comes to 5* units. Some of the specific units are very rare ofc, but in general, 6% odds of pulling a 5* is a very good rate.

What are the odds of pulling a rainbow crystal in FFBE? 1-2% if I'm not mistaken
It's 1%, 0.5% banner and 0.5% off-banner.

Verelios

Freaking Garbage. I just met up with another Double Takumi team in Arena who also had a Ryoma unit, if not being overkill wasn't enough, thank God my Sully was able to destroy Ryoma with his 1-2 space range otherwise I'd be shit on completely. That's not the problem. I was able to kill them(Takumi) after sacrificing Sully and Leo, load up another arena match and who do I see?

Well, it's double freaking Takumi time! This is a horrible precedent.

kswiston

Freaking Garbage. I just met up with another Double Takumi team in Arena who also had a Ryoma unit, if not being overkill wasn't enough, thank God my Sully was able to destroy Ryoma with his 1-2 space range otherwise I'd be shit on completely. That's not the problem. I was able to kill them(Takumi) after sacrificing Sully and Leo, load up another arena match and who do I see?

Haha. It would have been more interesting to cap characters to one per team, but I suppose the gatcha nature of the game means that they need to entice whales with super teams.

Is this on Advanced? I do not want to see this crap on Intermediate at all.

Muffmuff

Neo Member
And those off-banner units can actually be some of the worst in the game.

Well here too but somehow in FFBE its more frustrating. Maybe you feeling lucky when you saw a rainbow and than boom - Gilbert...

You can't see if the unit is a 3,4 or 5* in FE + you can interupt the pulling if the orbs deosn't fit your colour. I hope we will get enough orbs for at least one unit per day (like in BE)

onionfrog

Deleted my save and re-rolled a few times tonight until got a 5* in my free pull.

I had already finished the story on normal with my old save. (And half of hard mode) But it should be quick enough to get back to where I was before.

Aside from upgrading my castle I'm gonna hoard all my orbs for new banners.

Current team-
5* Peri
4* Sheena
4* Azama
3* Fir

I finally got a 5-star gold character through summoning, Prince Marth. I've never played FE before so no idea if he's good or not.

There's things I don't really understand and the game doesn't really explain much. Like what do the exclamation marks over enemies mean during battles? Or do we have to keep the Commander for the main campaign? She isn't very good and is lagging behind now on level because she's always getting killed despite my best efforts.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
I finally got a 5-star gold character through summoning, Prince Marth. I've never played FE before so no idea if he's good or not.

There's things I don't really understand and the game doesn't really explain much. Like what do the exclamation marks over enemies mean during battles? Or do we have to keep the Commander for the main campaign? She isn't very good and is lagging behind now on level because she's always getting killed despite my best efforts.

Exclamation marks mean that enemy will do severe damage to your currently selected unit (very commonly, you're selecting a flier and the archers on the other team are highlighted because they wreck fliers)

You can ditch all the story characters immediately, no effect on the cutscenes or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom