• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nearly 20k vote difference between the top female and the top male is funny.

Did they now show people with no votes at all or is there noone with 0 votes?

no 0 votes I guess. since some ppl picks random everyday, there's a chance each character will get selected. the only way to check is for someone to have a complete list of those who in the poll & compare the numbers

slightly more serious comment: Severa+Selena combined vote would've beat Nowi (and before you ask, Owain+Odin doesn't pass Dorcas)

RIGGED (AGAIN)

edit: so would Anna, and Nephenee, and Mia...

They don't show people with zero votes because Celica is the only one from Gaiden with votes yet I know for a fact other heroes from that game can be voted.
Ctrl+F "Gaiden", 33 results on the last part (and Alm+Celica on previous page)

They don't show people with zero votes because Celica is the only one from Gaiden with votes yet I know for a fact other heroes from that game can be voted.

Razzorn34

Man. I'm just getting destroyed since I went 20+. Armored guys are giving me a ton of issues, even with anti armor people on my main team. Any better suggestions on a team?

Screenshot_20170208-205053_zpsrndtjhap.png

Donnel

Neo Member
Dorcas is a hard working guy, trying to support his family and loving wife. Him getting this far in the votes shows his dedication

I fondly remembered Dorcas and voted for him, but thought I was just an outlier. I guess I figured to most he was an afterthought. I guess I was wrong lol

Ike is the best Lord, confirmed. Wish it was the RD version of him in first place, but the fact that both versions were in the male top 5, and the overall top 10, shows just how popular he is. Next time they hold a vote like this, please no split among games.

Lots of my other favorites did quite well too. Many in the top 150, which when it's between almost 800 choices total, that's pretty great IMO.

Ninferno

Looks basically the same as the mid results, nothing too surprising.

The disclosure of the mid-term results will only do one thing: making the vote more concentrated on the male and female top 20s because characters outside those 40 are deemed lost course and people would rather vote for those they like in the 40 in the hope of sending them into higher places. As a result, of course the final result will look almost identical. This is why I'm strongly against the release of the mid-term results; it distorts the results in favor of the more popular characters and make the less-known characters even more under-appreciated. Oh no, It's America's favorite winner-takes-all philosophy all over again!

Omnicent

I'm ready for my boy Ike.
Wonder if Ragnell will have 1-2 range, +5 DEF, and something to replace crit negation.
If it has all 3 then I will drown in reddits tears.

Frimaire

So I had a 5 star Nowi and now I just got a 4 star Nowi.
Is there any point to that or should I just merge them?
Do I merge the 5 star with the 4 star or vice versa?

Philia

Guys... I have an issue. I've rolled Oboros 4* and I already had Florina 3* (love love love her) at near 20 and considering promoting her to 4*. But I just rolled Oboros... so I'm asking which is the better character?

I tried looking around at tiers and the like but they don't go down low that far.

champloo

I'm ready for my boy Ike.
Wonder if Ragnell will have 1-2 range, +5 DEF, and something to replace crit negation.
If it has all 3 then I will drown in reddits tears.

I don't think any unit can have 1-2 range in this game. the current control scheme works against it.

Ken

So I had a 5 star Nowi and now I just got a 4 star Nowi.
Is there any point to that or should I just merge them?
Do I merge the 5 star with the 4 star or vice versa?

can only merge same star

only thing you can really do with it besides selling for feathers is to get her up to 5* and see which is better if we ever drown in feathers

ggx2ac

Not sure if I should remove life and death to increase Def/Res.

She's good for killing things that don't counter... and she can buff other fliers 4+ Def/Res within 2 spaces during combat.

Shun

Not sure if I should remove life and death to increase Def/Res.

She's good for killing things that don't counter... and she can buff other fliers 4+ Def/Res within 2 spaces during combat.

5 star Anna is a more versatile Minerva without the flying dragon weakness. Anna can also do more damage because of her skills.

Their stat growths and averages are pretty similar.

If that's an option, I would recommend that.

If not, you should just keep it only because her job is to go kill of blue characters. She has too many weaknesses for the additional defense or resistance to do too much of an impact.

Rahk

Haven't had a single defense since the game came out. My team hasn't been ideal throughout but thought someone would have at least screwed up at some point surely? Especially at lower levels earlier on. Or are defenses not that common?

Need to replace Chrom since his 4* isn't great without Falchion and I already have Lyn. I'm saving orbs for the next gacha, but in the meantime is there anyone I should focus on levelling and maybe rank up in future? Maybe Corrin? Saizo seems good but not sure if he's a good fit.

ggx2ac

5 star Anna is a more versatile Minerva without the flying dragon weakness. Anna can also do more damage because of her skills.

Their stat growths and averages are pretty similar.

If that's an option, I would recommend that.

If not, you should just keep it only because her job is to go kill of blue characters. She has too many weaknesses for the additional defense or resistance to do too much of an impact.

I have 5* Minerva, 5* Camilla, 5* Fae, 4* Anna. So I am well covered by green weapons.

4+ Def/Res to fliers probably doesn't mean much compared to buffing Armoured classes.

I guess Camilla is better than Minerva in comparison as well skills wise.

If fliers had three movement like cavalry in this game, it'd probably make up for their weaknesses to bows. Although they'd probably be called OP at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom