• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash3584

if I link my nintendo account can I reroll? Also is anyone having problems with the download?

I keep getting a connection error here in Spain.

Anyone know why the Next option is grayed out?
684b631698.jpg

Yui

So in case anybody wants to know, to get Japanese voices I had to switch my phones language to Japanese and after starting up the app it asked me what language I wanted to use (didn't get that with my phone on German or English) I chose Japanese, after that the usual country question (which leads me to believe this is about which store you want to use to buy?) and now I get Japanese voices.

Unfortunately I can't test if setting my phone back to English will revert the text back to English because I get nothing but connection errors now.

tsundoku

if I link my nintendo account can I reroll? Also is anyone having problems with the download?

I keep getting a connection error here in Spain.
Didn't most of the MyNintendo apps only save if you linked? Should be able to download and delete to reroll?

Maybe you need to make a phone backup before the intial roll and only link when you get something good

Nightbird

Sölf;229560465 said:
I think I waited longer, but I can try again.

Using BlueStacks, the game isn't even in the Appstore there, lol.

Can't you download it regularly from the appstore, or is there an issue with that? :eek:

It's out on the german play store

Sölf

Can't you download it regularly from the appstore, or is there an issue with that? :eek:

It's out on the german play store

Well, I am using my fathers tablet now. It immediatly works. Memu just has a Blackscreen with nothing, no loading, no nothing.

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom