• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
tj3FwUY.png

Jacknod
cute

Shahadan

Can't see the color of the orbs you're going to be allowed to summon before getting locked in the summoning screen ;_;

If I recall anybody can be upgraded to 5 stars.
Yeah, I know you can upgrade anyone to a 5*, but can every character start out as a 5* too? Looking through Twitter, it seems like only the super popular characters can be pulled already at 5*.

zoobzone

I need to ask, I know it's a stupid question...but you don't have your phone on silent, do you?

Again, sorry. I know it's idiotic of me to ask, but I felt I needed to. You never know, you might have forgotten in your excitement!

Nah I double checked, thought my phone's speaker died but everything else still has sound.

Yui

Did you try the QooAPP method others are saying? I think you need that, probably the App store automatically checks your region while QooAPP has the Japanese .apk file

Downloading through QooApp get's me English voices and German text (the game seems to go by your phones language settings).

chrono01

She got really legit art, actually. Wow.
Seriously, great art.

I looked through the announcement trailer and I can't seem to find Tharja. I know she's in there, but I can't find her no matter how hard I look. :/

Nah I double checked, thought my phone's speaker died but everything else still has sound.
Sorry man.

Have you tried a reboot of your phone? Maybe that'll fix things. If it's just with that app though, I really don't know what's wrong.

kulapik

Yeah, I know you can upgrade anyone to a 5*, but can every character start out as a 5* too? Looking through Twitter, it seems like only the super popular characters can be pulled already at 5*.

There's a 3% for featured 5 star characters (which are about four) and another 3% for the rest.

sehui

I just read the FAQ, apparently you have a chance to change language settings past the 2nd update via menus??

Can someone confirm if that does change the audio

Yep I was right, i was able to switch to Japanese text and audio.

I dont know how to do Japanese audio with english text though...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
My first five star is Sakura. Not sure how good. Healer probably good to keep.

pahamrick

My first set of pulls was 4 3 stars and 1 4 star.

Can't get my reroll going because all I'm getting is connection errors.

Varshes

If you linked your My Nintendo account, you might not be able to re-roll. I don't know, the game isn't available in my app store. That being said, once you link something it's usually permanent, so unless you have another My Nintendo account...

True...well I can't start now anyway because of the connection issues, wiping the app also unlinks your My Nintendo account according to the game.

6Yth885.jpg

zoobzone

Seriously, great art.

I looked through the announcement trailer and I can't seem to find Tharja. I know she's in there, but I can't find her no matter how hard I look. :/

Sorry man.

Have you tried a reboot of your phone? Maybe that'll fix things. If it's just with that app though, I really don't know what's wrong.

Went in Shadowverse and came back, now it mysteriously has sound again, weird lol. I went through the opening cinematic without sound ><

Nightbird

Sölf;229560371 said:
So, using Memu the thins doesn't even start, I just have a black screen. :(

how long did you wait?

I had a black screen for a solid 2 Minutes before it did start the first time

chrono01

True...well I can't start now anyway because of the connection issues, wiping the app also unlinks your My Nintendo account according to the game.
Oh, if it unlinks your account it might not be a problem then.

That's strange though. What if you remove the app (or have to reinstall the OS) and want to re-link and transfer your progress? If the account is de-linked each time the app is removed, that's going to be a problem. :(

Went in Shadowverse and came back, now it mysteriously has sound again, weird lol. I went through the opening cinematic without sound ><
Haha, strange indeed.

Well, as long as it works now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom