• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So there is no base 5* in this game?
Everyone can go 5*?
Guess that mean choose waifu instead of tier then.

I got a fancy animation when I rolled a Marth tho vs everyone else I rolled. Must mean he's boss.

Dragner

Is Lyn good enough to keep. The other stuff was just 3 stars.

Also if I reroll do I have to download everything again?

Shun

Blessed.

cb9cbdc8bfbd49449aa93af6c5d36665.png

Gambit

downloaded but getting connection errors aplenty.

Quick question for when it actually works: How do you reroll?

Do you deinstall the game and install it again?

pahamrick

Fastest way to reroll right now is what exactly? Delete the game and download it again?

I'm using nox emulator on PC in rooted mode to reroll to save data, since I can't root my android phone.

Only had to do the two downloads once since I can delete the account info in a file manager thanks to root.

kulapik

what's the diff between a "focus" 5 star and a normal 5 star of the same char?
Focus are the featured character, you can choose from two focuses right now, legendary heroes (Marrth, Nowi, Corrin) or loyal heroes (Camilla, Lyn, Roy)

Rootbeer

Banned
Sigh. NA please... i need a headstart on my rerolling

of course FFBE is down for maint and this game still ain't up, nice

pariah164

How does one reroll? Asking for once the game goes up in NA... Just, start it, don't link to anything, roll, delete, repeat?

Caim

How does one reroll? Asking for once the game goes up in NA... Just, start it, don't link to anything, roll, delete, repeat?

Tutorial, roll, delete, repeat.

Be sure to pick up the two orbs from the bird at the base so you can do 4 rolls.

Shun

I recommend doing 3 story missions at first so you can get a total of 20 orbs and guarantee yourself 5 rolls for higher 5 star chance.

It's worth the extra couple minutes, well as you can see from my reroll.

chrono01

I have already accepted the fact that I am never going to pull a 5* in this game, fuck it GRINDING BABY.
Pulling a 5* will become easier the more you pull, since the rate for them actually increase over time the more you spend without obtaining one.

So you'll get one eventually, just probably not right away (unless you re-roll for one or get lucky).

Nightbird

stuck on the 2nd download with the dreaded 803-0003

Sölf;229560759 said:
Well, I am using my fathers tablet now. It immediatly works. Memu just has a Blackscreen with nothing, no loading, no nothing.

D:

might be an issue with memu then D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom