• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah164

Tutorial, roll, delete, repeat.

Be sure to pick up the two orbs from the bird at the base so you can do 4 rolls.
Thanks.

Man, this is gonna be fun once the game comes up for DL.

That aside, this game is really Fun Size Emblem and I love it. The chibi sprites do not bother me at all.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
snjkum.jpg
First farmable unit - she is up for today.
So we can't reroll if you linked the game already ?

Dont link your Nintendo account until you are done with rerolling.
stuck on the 2nd download with the dreaded 803-0003
Just keep re-trying - right now i would assume the servers are getting hammered.

Shinypogs

When here's to hoping my s3 can run this despite not being compatible. It ran pokemon go fine most of thetime despite the same thing.

803-003 ahoy

(ok, it started downloading a patch now)

Yeah it started downloading a patch for me too. Multiple times. Closest I got was 92% before I got hit with the error again and had to restart. I just want to get my first roll, get upset and re-download the game another 10 times, man.

Atheerios

WTF the first download was only for the tutorial.

And that lasted almost half and hour because of the errors. And now there's another download.

Seriously, Nintendo expects us to pay for an online service if this is the best they can do?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
When here's to hoping my s3 can run this despite not being compatible. It ran pokemon go fine most of thetime despite the same thing.

How did you check compatibility? Does the gamw have to already be out where you are?

Quonny

WTF the first download was only for the tutorial.

And that lasted almost half and hour because of the errors. And now there's another download.

Seriously, Nintendo expects us to pay for an online service if this is the best they can do?
It's the launch of a global gacha game.

F/GO launched only in Japan and was down for 24 hours straight after launch.

Caim

Can't seem to find the option for English text in the Japanese version.

As soon as you start you should be able to pick United States for English.

If not then go to Misc. and (can't give precise directions since im getting errors) but one of them is change language and one of those options should be English (US)

Razzorn34

As soon as you start you should be able to pick United States for English.

If not then go to Misc. and (can't give precise directions since im getting errors) but one of them is change language and one of those options should be English (US)

I've been looking, I can't find it if it exists.

Dragner

Also 6% is on the lower side of gacha games for premium units. And maybe is even lower if the 3% for legendary units is just a 1 time thingy. 3% would be atrocious.

Yui

Getting those one 4-star and four 3-star unit pulls, already feels like home...

Also 6% is on the lower side of gacha games for premium units. And maybe is even lower if the 3% for legendary units is just a 1 time thingy. 3% would be atrocious.
The games I play use 1%, 1.5%, 2.5% and 3% for their highest rarity. Not sure about global versions and stuff but I'm pretty sure 3% is on the higher end of rates (for the highest rarity at least).

ggx2ac

Oh, I didn't realise there were 5 star focus rolls. I had 5 star characters but they weren't the focus like Lyn or Marth and I already linked my account, oh well.

Anyway, I noticed mages can't attack directly, so they are like archers. Same for shuriken users too.

How do i merge heroes ? I have Matthew twice

Oh, I didn't realise there were 5 star focus rolls. I had 5 star characters but they weren't the focus like Lyn or Marth and I already linked my account, oh well.

Anyway, I noticed mages can't attack directly, so they are like archers. Same for shuriken users too.

For balance purpose I guess, movement is reduced a lot so having a unit that can attack both directly and indirectly would be broken

guiJedi

Neo Member
Playing from Europe, I was able to download the tutorial but the actual game download doesn't even starts, Nintendo pls

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Not sure how many gacha you've played but 6% is def on the high end.

Shun

Are you sure? Every gacha I've played was like 1% or less for the good units.

They changed laws about it, 3% for the highest rate is minimum for games now. It doubles during promotional events.

Before it would be less than 1%, and it went and caused scandals before they made a ruling on it.

iDOLM@STER was the one that started all the rate changes.

Ninferno

Yeah It sucks.

I was at 25% percent and got the error and now it started all over again.

Keep clicking Retry like crazy, do not go back to title screen, I repeat, do not go back to title screen, because that will restart the download.

Finally got passed the 319MB download, probably clicked Retry a million times or so...

yami4ct

6% for a specific hight rarity character would honestly be pretty amazing for a gacha game.

Assuming we're talking the highest rarity overall is 6%, that is maybe a tad low in terms of some of the more generous gachas out there. There are certainly games that are far worse. PAD's 6* rarity is probably somewhere in there. Maybe slightly worse. I haven't looked at what people were finding math wise recently.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
They changed laws about it, 3% for the highest rate is minimum for games now. It doubles during promotional events.

Before it would be less than 1%, and it went and caused scandals before they made a ruling on it.

iDOLM@STER was the one that started all the rate changes.
Huh, a new game in Japan I played like a few days ago had 2% rates for their Valentines event banner.

Shun

Not in the US and games tend to have different rates here.

What I'm saying is that for an SSR or the highest rank card/character, they're required to make it at least 3% just for that rarity. And then divide that amongst the ones available in the pool.

The way this game does it is really generous. But it also is a huge money burner because you don't have to always wait for promo rate ups.

Huh, a new game in Japan I played like a few days ago had 2% rates for their Valentines event banner.

All the major games have it at around 3% at the moment for just the rarity, not the character itself.

Blame iDOLM@STER, Granblue, and FGO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom