• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronLich

I got the 2 star Narcian.

Hawkeye began the tanking, and Narcian ran into my Chrom, which Clarine healed the Hawkeye up, and my Azura danced him out of danger, as he survived the mage assault with Chrom backing him up on damaging the mages down. Thank god for Hawkeye's Rising Light to just raise damage amounts up to the sky.

I'm not strong enough for the 3 star, and it's fucking Narcian. It's what he deserves.

You probably overlooked something. I got my 3 orbs today, one is the weekend login bonus, the other two for the launch promotion of the game.

Ok I had to close app and start it again to get them. I guess they are granted on login and not if you are already in game when day changes.

Danj

I got the 2 star Narcian.

I'm not strong enough for the 3 star, and it's fucking Narcian. It's what he deserves.

I also got the 2 star Narcian! But only after unlocking my 2 star Anna to 3 stars and levelling her to 20ish in the training tower, and even then I think she still died or something.

Qurupeke

Ok, beat Narcian Hard. Basically, I just leveled up Camilla enough to take down the archer and the rest was very easy. Overall, I think it wasn't a complex battle, you just needed to have a unit that can survive a few hits. I'd welcome any similar maps, where you need to be prepared.

Okamid3n

Holy shit, I did it. 4518 points, perfect run with my crappy team. This is literally the max amount of points I can get since I used all four of my only five-stars : Camilla, Ryoma, Lyn, Lucina.

Yes, I got really lucky. All 7 enemies were super red sword heavy with a dragon for Lucina to slay, and since I have two speed boosts, I could easily dispatch them by doubling. The only Takumi in the whole run was in the last battle, funnily enough.

Just to be sure, I have two swords left. I can safely waste them to level up my level 36 unit, right? It can't influence my score in any way?

lt519

Just pulled Beruka and Niles as 4*, any of them worth anything (pushing to 5*?). I have ba 4* Raven/Barter/Barst to compare to Beruka and a Matthew/Saizo to compare to Niles. Already using one flier so Beruka doesn't seem great.

Team is currently missing a green and a no color.

redcrayon

Got a 5* pull... and it's my second Camilla. "Ah well", I thought, "I'm happy with the level 40 one so lets merge them and see what our 40+1 gets us". +1hp. That's it. What a waste of a 5* pull, only another sixty orbs worth of rubbish before I might see another one :D

Dandte

Got a 5* pull... and it's my second Camilla. "Ah well", I thought, "I'm happy with the level 40 one so lets merge them and see what our 40+1 gets us". +1hp. That's it. What a waste of a 5* pull, only another sixty orbs worth of rubbish before I might see another one :D

Wait until this happens to you...gmrl his takumi+2 destroyed me.
7DshuaI.jpg
My takumi has 36 hp his 41 my takumi has 46 atk his 51...but i had more res...god dammit i hate random stat ups.

Okamid3n

That's so weird. I read that you always get +1 to two stats when merging and that the first merge is +1hp, +1 attack, I think.

That's what I remember reading anyway. Someone else tell me if I'm wrong, because I sure haven't gotten any five stars dupe.

EDIT : My rank updated, 642th place. Hope I can stay under 1000 somehow, that'd be awesome.

redcrayon

That's so weird. I read that you always get +1 to two stats when merging and that the first merge is +1hp, +1 attack, I think.

That's what I remember reading anyway. Someone else tell me if I'm wrong, because I sure haven't gotten any five stars dupe.
Maybe I was busy rolling my eyes that I missed the second +1 :D

Dee Dee

I am still too bad to even get 2* Narcian. ;_;

Will the map disappear monday or Tuesday morning?
If it's Tuesday, I might get another pull done by then.

woopWOOP

I'm desperately trying to level up different units so I can try out different strategies on that Garcian map. Whenever I find a unit to counter one, another of his counters mine!
My female Corrin can easily take the red horseman, but gets bombarded by long range attacks so she'll have to pull back after.
My Roy can one shot Garcian, but gets obliberated by the blue magician with double attack against sword users so he too needs to pull back.
My Niles and healer can tank the remaining two mages... but then gets sniped by that one bastard archer ;_;

Leveling Draug now to replace Roy, maybe his Spur Defense skill can make the needed difference, but man, if that don't work I guess I'll have to wait for any future rotation.

(Which sucks, because I kinda like that dopey villain and his art in this game. Plus I have no Wyvern Riders yet)

So I finally got a 5 star on one of mjy rolls, and it was Lyn, so super happy.

My question is, i have a 4 star Tharja at level 22 now, that was the character that i wanted to get 20000 feathers to get her to 5 star.
But at level 22 what are the gains? Does being a level 5 stars gets better levels ups so is better using it with a level 1 character instead of a level 22?
Or does she only get open to better specials and attacks that I can buy?

Okamid3n

So I finally got a 5 star on one of mjy rolls, and it was Lyn, so super happy.

My question is, i have a 4 star Tharja at level 22 now, that was the character that i wanted to get 20000 feathers to get her to 5 star.
But at level 22 what are the gains? Does being a level 5 stars gets better levels ups so is better using it with a level 1 character instead of a level 22?
Or does she only get open to better specials and attacks that I can buy?

To rank up, you need to be level 20+. It doesn't matter how much higher than 20 you are, it gets ignored. You can't rank up below level 20.

There are no effects on stats whatsoever, your Tharja will be returned to level 1 as a five stars with normal five stars Tharja base stats.

Shinypogs

I already have a good 4* Olivia I pulled earlier. Is it worth the feathers to upgrade the two I just got from the daily map and merge them into her since I have no intention of taking her all the way to 5* anyways? Also does the level of the units you're merging effect anything or do they just need to be the same star amount?

To rank up, you need to be level 20+. It doesn't matter how much higher than 20 you are, it gets ignored. You can't rank up below level 20.

There are no effects on stats whatsoever, your Tharja will be returned to level 1 as a five stars with normal five stars Tharja base stats.

Oh, so basically all the stats go low again like I got a new character instead of carrying?
Is the "money" you get by leveling up to buy better specials also go to zero, or does it stay the same?

Today when I was doing a Summon Session with 20 orbs.

Me: "Please, gacha gods, give me blues and green summons!"

Gacha gods: "Here, have 5 red summons!"

Me: "Well 5 orbs to the trash. I just hope I don't get any red 5* so my accumulated 5* drop rate doesn't reset"

Gacha gods: "Here, have a Marth! Your third red swordman 5*! Be thankful!"

ggx2ac

I've got two level 40 Catrias.

My first one had Atk -3/Res +3. HP+3/Atk-3

I'm a little happier with the second one I got. It's Atk +3/Res -3. HP+3/Res-3

I'd keep both but it doesn't help using both of them in arena because of Takumi.

So I'll probably merge the first one into the second.

I do have a 5* level 40+2 Cordelia as well if I need more blue fliers.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Holy shit, I did it. 4518 points, perfect run with my crappy team. This is literally the max amount of points I can get since I used all four of my only five-stars : Camilla, Ryoma, Lyn, Lucina.

Yes, I got really lucky. All 7 enemies were super red sword heavy with a dragon for Lucina to slay, and since I have two speed boosts, I could easily dispatch them by doubling. The only Takumi in the whole run was in the last battle, funnily enough.

Just to be sure, I have two swords left. I can safely waste them to level up my level 36 unit, right? It can't influence my score in any way?

When i read the first sentence...i was like holy shit wonder with what crappy units he got this score. Only to see that you were talking about a team of 3 base 5* units and Camilla xD

But yeah grats on that score - seems really high compared to what i read from other here. You are right...you cant screw up that score anymore...so you can use those swords to level units and farm sp.

Okamid3n

When i read the first sentence...i was like holy shit wonder with what crappy units he got this score. Only to see that you were talking about a team of 3 base 5* units and Camilla xD

But yeah grats on that score - seems really high compared to what i read from other here. You are right...you cant screw up that score anymore...so you can use those swords to level units and farm sp.

Oh yea, the units are great on their own. I just meant that three squishy red swords and Takumi-fodder Camilla don't make for the most survivable set up. I faced only one Takumi and one Robin in the whole run, never both together at the same time (my bane). Barely faced any blue units, only one at a time to keep Camilla busy.

Achtius

My first one had Atk -3/Res +3.

I'm a little happier with the second one I got. It's Atk +3/Res -3.

I'd keep both but it doesn't help using both of them in arena because of Takumi.

Looks like one of your catria is neutral (base stats) and the other one have either +ATK/-res or -atk/+res. If one is +3 and there other is -3 than the diff should be 6 not 3

PtM

Banned
I am still too bad to even get 2* Narcian. ;_;

Will the map disappear monday or Tuesday morning?
If it's Tuesday, I might get another pull done by then.
It says 14th.

Jftr, since it has been brought up before: I just got a bunch of crystals from Stratum 6 (Level 30).

Draxal

Looks like one of your catria is neutral (base stats) and the other one have either +ATK/-res or -atk/+res. If one is +3 and there other is -3 than the diff should be 6 not 3

Hmm I don't think it's that.

Both are plus HP and one is minus ATK and the other is minus res.

Dee Dee

I spent all my fragments and some extra ones from MyNintendo to get the free 2* Olivia to level 20, then turned her into a 3* so she can actually use a dance ability. Still leveling her now, since I am pretty much out of fragments at this point. She's level 11 and I want her to get some more skills before I try using her against Narcian as a way to make Takumi take out at least one unit before getting pummeled. Let's see if I can make it work.

I read on reddit that people use Sheena against him because of her high Res. Her Def is just average though, will she really be useful? That bowman makes me doubt it.

Firemind

My first one had Atk -3/Res +3.

I'm a little happier with the second one I got. It's Atk +3/Res -3.

I wish there was a dragon knight that has Sheena's passive that ignores effective bonus...

My Lyn has +HP -Res, Lucina +Res -Spd, young Tiki +Spd -Def and Effie seems to be neutral... Only Tiki seems to be decent in the long run.

ggx2ac

I wouldn't know then, it's hard figuring these IVs out. I'm assuming the neutral stats would be what is listed below? Because that one has less HP than my others.

Sölf

Level 40 dialogues are only for 5*? Meh. My level 40 4* Camilla decided to not talk to me. :(
On another note, Elise needs whopping 23 EXP for level 40 and Est also only needs ~500 for 40. My other team is now nearly full 33+. Soon I actually have a few level 40 characters to choose from.

Btw. regarding pulling. If I pull once from a banner and then end it, does my chance to pull 5* go up? Or does that only happen after 5 pulls, no matter whether I pay 20 orbs in 1 pull or 25 over 5 pulls?

ggx2ac

Sölf;230171123 said:
Level 40 dialogues are only for 5*? Meh. My level 40 4* Camilla decided to not talk to me. :(
On another note, Elise needs whopping 23 EXP for level 40 and Est also only needs ~500 for 40. My other team is now nearly full 33+. Soon I actually have a few level 40 characters to choose from.

Btw. regarding pulling. If I pull once from a banner and then end it, does my chance to pull 5* go up? Or does that only happen after 5 pulls, no matter whether I pay 20 orbs in 1 pull or 25 over 5 pulls?

It only goes up when you pull all 5 orbs as listed in the details.

It is apparently 5 summons in a row it increases but it doesn't have to be from the same summoning session.

Okamid3n

The only thing I don't like with the game right now (well...besides the low stamina) is how total stats matter way too much in the arena. I wish they picked a different system for deciding how many points a team is worth.

OHHH, that must be why I wasn't facing any Takumis anymore and I kept facing dragons. Takumi's stats are 11 points lower than my Lucina/Ryoma/Lyn trio.

Well that just proves the system is really silly. I hope they change how it works.

Zafir

I really don't like that there's IV's in the game considering it's gacha. Nothing more depressing than rolling a unit only to find out it has meh IV's.

My Lyn seems to be +HP -RES which is so-so. Takumi seems to be +SPD -RES which seems like it could be a good nature in my opinion. My Robin is disappointingly -ATK and +HP or +DEF (Still levels to go and they're neck and neck). My Roy is also annoyingly -ATK, not sure that the + is yet.

I hope they add a way to change them without having to win the gacha lottery again.

ggx2ac

Now I'm going to try to level up my 4* Olivia to 40 to see if she'll be useful in Arena.

It's just so hard actually trying to level her up at the moment, I focused having her get her buffs maxed out that she doesn't have a silver sword.

jzbluz

On which tablet are you guys playing?

iPad 4 mini. I played for a bit with a Samsung tablet but it was a bit laggy.

Now I'm going to try to level up my 4* Olivia to 40 to see if she'll be useful in Arena.

It's just so hard actually trying to level her up at the moment, I focused having her get her buffs maxed out that she doesn't have a silver sword.

I've had my 4* from the beginning, and she's still only 21. I love her and she's pretty useful, but a pain to level up.

Addi

Finally got my Takumi!! How can one check the +/- stats?

Sölf;230171123 said:

It only goes up when you pull all 5 orbs as listed in the details.

No, I pulled only greys to get Takumi and even if you exit the probability goes up after 5 different pulls. Did 12 pulls total to get him and my probability had gone up .50% (.25% after 5 pulls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom